PDA

View Full Version : Old Posts

Davey
03-23-2003, 11:16 AM
Where did all the old posts go?? Anyone give me a link to the old forum? Thanks

AzHousePro
03-23-2003, 12:50 PM
At the same time we put up the new forums, we moved the site to a different machine. The old forums did not come over with the rest of the site. (It is a long story but it has to do with the language the old forums were running in)

I am still trying to find a way to get the old messages moved over right now.

Mike

Cameron Smith
02-17-2006, 08:27 PM
At the same time we put up the new forums, we moved the site to a different machine. The old forums did not come over with the rest of the site. (It is a long story but it has to do with the language the old forums were running in)

Mike

Its taking along time isn't it :D :D :D

Black-Balled
02-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Its taking along time isn't it :D :D :D

I'd imagine that it isn't such a huge priority. A large% of the threads on AZB are repeat topics anyway, showing that folks don't have any interest in, or perhaps are not aware how to, look before posting.

Timberly
02-18-2006, 10:48 AM

Mike
What wasn't carried over? I usually only have to go back 3 or 4 pages when I've been out of town for the wkend. I didn't know anything was "lost". :confused:

FYI, here's some oldies. :)
http://forums.azbilliards.com//archive/index.php/f-6.html

Cameron Smith
02-18-2006, 10:49 AM
I'd imagine that it isn't such a huge priority. A large% of the threads on AZB are repeat topics anyway, showing that folks don't have any interest in, or perhaps are not aware how to, look before posting.

I was kidding