PDA

View Full Version : about Teacherman...

Zims Rack
04-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I just wanted to thank Teacher for taking the time to set back and carry a good conversation with me. Last week I went to Teachers Billiards in St. Peters, Missouri to visit with Teacher as long as time allowed.
Teacher is a very wise business man when it comes to pool rooms and leagues! We had a pretty good conversation about various things happening in our industry, the Stroketrainer II, leagues, players and a few other things.
I really enjoyed just relaxing and "talking shop" with him.

I highly encourage any player, room owner, league operator, tournament director or fan of the sport, to stop by sometime during the day and introduce yourself to Teacher!
Dynamite guy, Dynamite conversation!

Thanks Teacher,
Zim

drivermaker
04-13-2005, 12:28 PM
I highly encourage any player, room owner, league operator, tournament director or fan of the sport, to stop by sometime during the day and introduce yourself to Teacher!

Thanks Teacher,
Zim

And here on the forum... a walking stick of dynamite. (Takes a C4 to know one) :D

vapoolplayer
04-13-2005, 04:23 PM
And here on the forum... a walking stick of dynamite. (Takes a C4 to know one) :D

(lighting C4 fuse).........hey DM.......SHUTUP...... :cool:

might as well get some fireworks started in the thread.........

VAP

chefjeff
04-14-2005, 06:35 AM
I just wanted to thank Teacher for taking the time to set back and carry a good conversation with me. Last week I went to Teachers Billiards in St. Peters, Missouri to visit with Teacher as long as time allowed.
Teacher is a very wise business man when it comes to pool rooms and leagues! We had a pretty good conversation about various things happening in our industry, the Stroketrainer II, leagues, players and a few other things.

Thanks Teacher,
Zim

Thanks, Zim.

It's really interesting how meeting someone in person is sometimes so different from meeting them online. I think I've learned a lesson about judging others by their writing vs. them in person.

I'm still coming down to SL guys, but with property taxes, income taxes,and state income taxes just coming due, the money has flowed from my account right down the proverbial toilet. When it fills back up, I'm coming to meet you both. Maybe I'll catch a Card's game, too.

Looking forward to a road trip,

Jeff Livingston

bigoldfatgirl
04-14-2005, 08:22 AM
Teacher is a very wise business man when it comes to pool rooms and leagues!

I bought a poolroom 4yrs ago and drove Teacher nuts with questions. He was a tremendous help with his info and advise. Couldn't have done it without him.
I owe him "big time". (thanks to Watchez too)

DaveK
04-14-2005, 08:39 AM
I bought a poolroom 4yrs ago and drove Teacher nuts ...

Ya, I noticed that about Teacherman, and was wondering who was reponsible ;)

Dave .... KIDDING .... I really have no idea who is responsible for Teacherman being nuts :D

Zims Rack
04-14-2005, 08:49 AM
Jeff- Looking forward to meeting you!

I used to work for Teacher about 6 years ago, but never really had the opportunity to kick back 1on1 and just talk. He's really a nice guy, just keeps things exciting here and keeps people thinking!

Zim

pete lafond
04-14-2005, 03:08 PM

Thanks Teacher,
Zim

I have never meet Teacherman but I do once and a while hear some very positive comments from others. I'm sure he is every bit as "Good Guy" as you say. He does get strong on this forum with his opinions, which is not a bad thing. I for one appreciate when people who speak their minds.

OldHasBeen
04-15-2005, 12:04 PM
If Teacherman was in charge of a Pro Tour & OR any other Billiard orginazing venture, IT WOULD BE DONE RIGHT, FAIR & ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE.
JMO - But lets get him to "Just Do It"!

TY & GL