PDA

View Full Version : Fl Pro tour

tonyc
04-13-2005, 02:24 PM
The Florida Pro tour kicks of in lesss than 2 weeks at Cappones, SpringHill, Florida. The field is limited to 64 players, i can tell you there is already 40 plus players registered, All the events are $8000 added, so not to be missed.
For info on the the tournament you can call Rocky the owner on 3526889965.
I think this could be a realy great tour this year with one of the events being a 25k added in may.
Tony Crosby

Ted Harris
04-13-2005, 04:17 PM
How do I contact someone from the tour?

merylane
04-13-2005, 05:14 PM
How do I contact someone from the tour?

who do you want to contact?

Purdman
04-13-2005, 05:34 PM
I really thought you were talking about the new " Fast Larry Tour ". He said he was really gonna shake up the pool world. Guess I just have to wait.
Purdman :D

Purdman
04-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey Purdy,

It's the Florida Men's Pro Tour.

Just make sure the tours don't get you by the N.U.T.S. :eek:

I am waiting for the FL tour Gremlin. I get got by all the N.U.T.S. man. They see me comming a mile away.
When you going to get the nuts and play me some. :p
Purdman :cool:

tonyc
04-14-2005, 05:50 AM
Hey Grem.
Yep will be playing all.
If you contact Rocky at Cappones he willl give you all the info you need.
If i can help let me no Ted.
I will try and post results as they happen at the weekend both on Az and on my site.
Thanks all
Tony Crosby

Shorty
04-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Any tour stops on the east coast of Florida?

Shorty

tonyc
04-14-2005, 06:45 AM
The full Schdule is up on AZ, under Florda mens pro tour.

Muxy
04-14-2005, 08:44 AM
Player's Billiard Club
Melbourne, Fl
321-254-8067
May 7 - 8, 2005
10-Ball
Limited to 64 players

right in your backyard shorty.

Ted Harris
04-14-2005, 03:18 PM
who do you want to contact?
anyone from the tour...

merylane
04-14-2005, 04:23 PM
anyone from the tour...

players? or ditoro?

Bob Romano
04-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Tony,

Are we going to see you at The Orlando Open in August? www.OrlandoOpen.com

Eydie

tonyc
04-19-2005, 05:15 PM
http://poolsniper.com/sniper/wp-images/SEOPENfirstsecondthird.jpg

Just got back from Atlanta Where Johnyy Archer played like a machine in the final.
Archer 1st, Broxson 2nd, Tony Crosby 3rd. picture above. This was a great tournament with one of the best fields i think Tommy Kennedy has had.

The Florida pro tour is filling fast with only 5 spots remaining this afternoon when i spoke to the owner Rocky at Cappones.
There are some big names already on the players list, Rodney Morris
Buddy Hall, John Smitch, Charlie Williams, Ray Martin, Charlie Bryant, Tom Kennedy just to mention a few.

This should prove to be an interesting event, The races are to 7 on both sides and they have banned jump cues as well so get your kicking game at all you jumpers. LOL.

hustlefinger
04-20-2005, 04:48 AM
...they have banned jump cues...

Is this true for all FL tour stops?
And, do all stops on the tour play 10 ball?

Congrats on a good finish.
Rick

tonyc
04-20-2005, 07:01 AM
Hey Rick,
There is only ne 9 Ball stop on the tour, This one is linked with the UPA and is a 425k added, This one takes place in Jacksonvilee on may 25th-29th. I will be trying to give some live scores from the FL pro tour stops. Both on AZ and my own site www.tonycrosby.com
Tony

Rick[/QUOTE]

JAM
04-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Hey Rick,
There is only ne 9 Ball stop on the tour, This one is linked with the UPA and is a 425k added, This one takes place in Jacksonvilee on may 25th-29th. I will be trying to give some live scores from the FL pro tour stops. Both on AZ and my own site www.tonycrosby.com
Tony

Rick

Tony, I think you may have forgot to hit the Shift key for the dollar sign on the Arabic "4" key on the keyboard. ;) [$25,000 added] :)

AND congratulations on your fine third-place finish in the Southeast Open. Tommy Kennedy does run a good tour, and he's a stand-up guy. I especially enjoy seeing him do his juggling trick with all 15 pool balls on the table.

Your new website is really GREAT. It is enjoyable to read some insights from others around the world. AND the pictures are really cool!

Good luck to you in May at the UPA-sanctioned Florida Pro Tour event. $25,000 added makes for a really great purse for the players to take a shot at. Hopefully, you don't have to travel far and will enjoy a home-field advantage. Seems like the players who wear the red shirts win all the tournaments. Johnny was wearing red at the Southeast Open, and Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant was wearing red at the Glass City Open last year.

Wear a red shirt in the finals! :p

JAM

tonyc
04-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks Jam,
Thats it now i am going to be off to buy myself some red shirts.

Good to hear you logging onto my site, it will get better all the time.
Yes i have got a few of the guys from the UK to help out with news from over there.
Well donr to Keith as well winning the Joss tour event. He looked like he was hitting the balss real good in Valley forge so this is no suprise to me.
Hopefully we can get him to Florida for the odd event this year.
Thanks again
Tony Crosby