PDA

View Full Version : Redhotpeter and Tiffpoolbum

AzHousePro
04-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Well, it seems that one of our new users (Redhotpeter) is a little confused about his identity. One day he dresses in Turquoise and the next he dresses up like a girl and calls himself Tiffpoolbum.

What amazes me is that people don't think that folks here on the board actually talk to people like Tiffany. I thought the thread about people who are special was a little strange and sure enough the REAL Tiffany Nelson didn't post it and has never been on the forums.

So Pete, no you did not get Purdy thrown off the board as hard as you might have tried.

Good luck on that whole identity problem you are having.

Mike

vapoolplayer
04-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Well, it seems that one of our new users (Redhotpeter) is a little confused about his identity. One day he dresses in Turquoise and the next he dresses up like a girl and calls himself Tiffpoolbum.

What amazes me is that people don't think that folks here on the board actually talk to people like Tiffany. I thought the thread about people who are special was a little strange and sure enough the REAL Tiffany Nelson didn't post it and has never been on the forums.

So Pete, no you did not get Purdy thrown off the board as hard as you might have tried.

Good luck on that whole identity problem you are having.

Mike

hmmmm, i'm gonna need a full report on my desk first thing mike............LOL

more info please.........LOL

well that would explain why turqoisecrazy acted so much like a fruit......he wanted to be a woman.

VAP

Jon
04-15-2005, 03:42 PM
Or maybe Turq was a women who thought she was a man, that wanted to be a woman, but was unsure if it was the right thing?

Turq could be Michael Jackson...
You never know...

vapoolplayer
04-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Or maybe Turq was a women who thought she was a man, that wanted to be a woman, but was unsure if it was the right thing?

Turq could be Michael Jackson...
You never know...

speaking of not knowing.........

Mike.........have you compared turq's IP address to BIG Jon's??? :cool: :D

VAP

Jon
04-15-2005, 03:48 PM
I could have sworn that it was closer to LS77's.

It all makes sense now...............

Schmohawk
04-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Did Gremlin get scammed too?

fxskater
04-15-2005, 03:54 PM
Whether its a joke or not Signing up under 2 different names is dishonest and NOT FUNNY. Just because the internet is used as an anonymous forum everywhere else doesnt mean that it should be here. I have no problem giving people my personal information and letting everyone who i am at all times. In order to do this it seems you have to 'Stand behind everything you Say, or Admit that you are wrong when you are.' I don't care who you are deception is annoying, whether it is a joke or not.

RYAN LYNN <-----a little annoyed at the games people play on the internet.

vapoolplayer
04-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Whether its a joke or not Signing up under 2 different names is dishonest and NOT FUNNY. Just because the internet is used as an anonymous forum everywhere else doesnt mean that it should be here. I have no problem giving people my personal information and letting everyone who i am at all times. In order to do this it seems you have to 'Stand behind everything you Say, or Admit that you are wrong when you are.' I don't care who you are deception is annoying, whether it is a joke or not.

damn..........you just ruined your action...........everyone stay away from ryan lynn in canada.......he's a worldbeater..............LOL j/k

VAP<<<<<<i'll stay anonymous thank you.

fxskater
04-15-2005, 04:05 PM
damn..........you just ruined your action...........everyone stay away from ryan lynn in canada.......he's a worldbeater..............LOL j/k

VAP<<<<<<i'll stay anonymous thank you.

LOL...
Thats the greatest thing I've heard all day.

My goals in life:
Owe $1,000,000 in taxes for 1 fiscal year.
Become a good enough pool player that my anonymity on the internet matters.

landshark77
04-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Did Gremlin get scammed too?

YES! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...

Jack Flanagan
04-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Whether its a joke or not Signing up under 2 different names is dishonest and NOT FUNNY. I don't care who you are deception is annoying, whether it is a joke or not.

2 different names,,,fxskater, you need a playbook,,,'TurquoiseCrazy' came back as 'fortuneteller' who came back as 'Tiffpoolbum' who came back at the same time as 'redhotpeter',,,damn my fingers are tired,,,who knows what other alias' he/she has used...

one thing about people like him/her,,,,they can change WHAT they say but can't change HOW they say it,,,idiotic ways of phrasing always give him/her away,, JMHO

don't have to be a retired teacher like me to recognize styles of writing !

Jack Flanagan
04-15-2005, 04:11 PM
,,,but some of the locals tell me I'm like 'Rainman',,,,,see things that others choose not to see, maybe ?

landshark77
04-15-2005, 04:15 PM
one thing about people like him/her,,,,they can change WHAT they say but can't change HOW they say it,,,idiotic ways of phrasing always give him/her away,, JMHO

I had my speculations so I went back to Turq's posts that I quoted in various threads. I then read Tiffpoolbum and Redhotpeter's post...they were diffrent. Little things were diffrent, spelling of words, use of commas and periods and dashes. Peter is good...no doubt about it.

drivermaker
04-15-2005, 04:15 PM
,,,but some of the locals tell me I'm like 'Rainman',,,,,see things that others choose not to see, maybe ?

Dammit Jack....I just dropped a box of raisins all over the floor...got any idea how many are down there? :mad:

drivermaker
04-15-2005, 04:16 PM
I had my speculations so I went back to Turq's posts that I quoted in various threads. I then read Tiffpoolbum and Redhotpeter's post...they were diffrent. Little things were diffrent, spelling of words, use of commas and periods and dashes. Peter is good...no doubt about it.

I ask again are YOU getting scammed? Are you sure Peter isn't Cooter?

fxskater
04-15-2005, 04:17 PM
You friggin teachers all have that 6th sense.

I always could tell when it was FL though. FL had about 20 words unique to him that noone else used. My 6th sense told me that Tiffpoolbum was actually Landshark77 though, so i guess the Force isn't as strong in this young Padawan.

landshark77
04-15-2005, 04:20 PM
I ask again are YOU getting scammed? Are you sure Peter isn't Cooter?

Honestly Drivermaker, I don't know what to believe any more. :confused: :confused: However, I am sure the answer to your question is yes.

landshark77
04-15-2005, 04:23 PM
My 6th sense told me that Tiffpoolbum was actually Landshark77 though, so i guess the Force isn't as strong in this young Padawan.

LMFAO! I admit that I am an internet loser, but geez...I spend way to much time logged in as myself...I don't have the time to be anyone else....I have to sleep sometime. Thanx for the props though...I think. :confused:

drivermaker
04-15-2005, 04:25 PM
You friggin teachers all have that 6th sense.

My 6th sense told me that Tiffpoolbum was actually Landshark77 though,

I'm not a teacher and have never been one, so my 6th sense might not be worth a damn...buy I kinda get the feeling there might be a "wolf" involved. I'm just not sure which color.

Jack Flanagan
04-15-2005, 04:26 PM
LMFAO! I admit that I am an internet loser, but geez...I spend way to much time logged in as myself...I don't have the time to be anyone else....I have to sleep sometime. Thanx for the props though...I think. :confused:

what u talkin' 'bout willis ?,,,,,,,trying to convince people that you ever sleep,,,LMAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

landshark77
04-15-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm not a teacher and have never been one, so my 6th sense might not be worth a damn...buy I kinda get the feeling there might be a "wolf" involved. I'm just not sure which color.

Are you tryin' to say you thought I was Tiffpoolbum too?? :confused:

Nostroke
04-15-2005, 04:33 PM
2 different names,,,fxskater, you need a playbook,,,'TurquoiseCrazy' came back as 'fortuneteller' who came back as 'Tiffpoolbum' who came back at the same time as 'redhotpeter',,,damn my fingers are tired,,,who knows what other alias' he/she has used...

Creating an anonymous ID is one thing but to create an identity for purposes of misleading others to believe you are another real person (Tffany Nelson) is dead out of line.

landshark77
04-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Creating an anonymous ID is one thing but to create an identity for purposes of misleading others to believe you are another real person (Tffany Nelson) is dead out of line.

This isn't going to come out right, but I am going to ask it anyway. Did Tiffpoolbum actually say in public that they were Tiffany Nelson? I think people just assumed that. I only saw post on this forum signed "Tiff" or "Tiffany". I am by no means justifying this deceit, but I think people assume too much sometimes. The only thing that initially led me to believe that Tiffpoolbum was Ms. Nelson was because Gremlin was making a scene about PM'ing them..........

fxskater
04-15-2005, 04:43 PM
True Dat,
I was hating Tiffany Nelson. Not cool whoever you are.

I get the feeling that a certain K9 FL fan may be involved too. WTF is the problem with these people. I didn't actually blame FL for most his BS cause he was an old man that was a little rough around the edges, and i figured most posters pushed him to go 'Internet Nuts'. But these other people are just assho**s

fxskater
04-15-2005, 04:46 PM
This isn't going to come out right, but I am going to ask it anyway. Did Tiffpoolbum actually say in public that they were Tiffany Nelson? I think people just assumed that. I only saw post on this forum signed "Tiff" or "Tiffany". I am by no means justifying this deceit, but I think people assume too much sometimes. The only thing that initially led me to believe that Tiffpoolbum was Ms. Nelson was because Gremlin was making a scene about PM'ing them..........

Yeah i got the idea from other posters as well, i never saw 'Assh**e' call him/herself Tiffany Nelson, although i may have seen a YES when someone asked.

Funny thing:
I gotta somehow remember i don't hate Landshark77 now, somehow that ones still a little screwy in my brain. Just kinda a mental block there that sees the name 'Landshark77' and it pisses me off like a 'Oh great, what are they gonna say now thing'. Sorry Landshark77 really has nothing to do with you, just seeing your name.

AzHousePro
04-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered under the name Tiffany Nelson and used a hotmail email address that said Tiffany Nelson.

Mike

landshark77
04-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Funny thing:
I gotta somehow remember i don't hate Landshark77 now, somehow that ones still a little screwy in my brain. Just kinda a mental block there that sees the name 'Landshark77' and it pisses me off like a 'Oh great, what are they gonna say now thing'. Sorry Landshark77 really has nothing to do with you, just seeing your name.

Ok..whatever...I don't know what I ever did to you...I didn't even know you existed until that girl cue thread started...and only then because Tiffpoolbum started crap with you. I'm sure the feeling will be mutual though. Thanx for noticing me. :D

Landshark77 <~ a legend in her spare time, LMAO!

landshark77
04-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Registered under the name Tiffany Nelson and used a hotmail email address that said Tiffany Nelson.

Mike

Oh Mike, please don't get me wrong. I KNOW that they very much said they were Tiffany Nelson...just not in the threads in this forum. Most of us don't have access to everyone's e-mail and registration name. I'm gonna PM you...FYI.

Nostroke
04-15-2005, 07:04 PM

Yeah -Grem's PM's got me thinking along those lines too but i never would have bet either way otherwise. I sure thought it was a wierd name for her to select also.

Anyway LS, i know what u r saying about assuming but i still think it's out of line in this instance.

sniper
04-15-2005, 09:07 PM
OK SO....Tiffpoolbum is Redhotpeter is Gremlin is FL is Tiffany nelson who is a man that thinks they/it is a woman but isn't sure if that's right :)

Gabber
04-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Quote Gremlin.

"They tell me not to post here but I haven't listened in the past but now I am."

Bushspeak? :) :rolleyes:

Gabber

Rude Dog
04-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Um, yeah, what they said.

Purdman
04-16-2005, 12:35 AM
Well, it,s 3:25 am, I been out drinking beer and shooting pool. I did not have to buy 1 beer. They bought 20. I won, hot dang. I am not concerned about redhotpeter, I will take care of him right after I find that gram of pink Peruvian flake I lost in 1977. Ain't nothing but a thing!
Purdman ;)

no-sho
04-16-2005, 01:05 AM
Well, it,s 3:25 am, I been out drinking beer and shooting pool. I did not have to buy 1 beer. They bought 20. I won, hot dang. I am not concerned about redhotpeter, I will take care of him right after I find that gram of pink Peruvian flake I lost in 1977. Ain't nothing but a thing!
Purdman ;)

I think I lost some of the same shit!! LoL

No-sho

drivermaker
04-16-2005, 06:38 AM
Honestly Drivermaker, I don't know what to believe any more. :confused: :confused: However, I am sure the answer to your question is yes.

It doesn't much matter any more. Uncle Mike gave it to Tiffpool in the bum, and Redhotchilipeckers also got BANNED. They're outta here..........

DawgAndy
04-16-2005, 11:44 AM
so let me get this straight... Tiffpoolbum is a guy pretending to be a girl and also used others names as a guy? I wonder if he did the "Silence of the Lambs tuck" when he changed identity. Or a vest with t*ts.

Andy

the6ballkid
04-16-2005, 07:50 PM
OK SO....Tiffpoolbum is Redhotpeter is Gremlin is FL is Tiffany nelson who is a man that thinks they/it is a woman but isn't sure if that's right :)

wow...that is a mouth full............ :confused:

landshark77
04-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Oh, just a reminder Landshark77 and Gabber are on my ignore list
I am?? Still??? :confused: YEESSSSSSSS!

You need to work harder Mike T....

:D :D :D

Rod
04-16-2005, 10:28 PM
I am?? Still??? :confused: YEESSSSSSSS!

:D :D :D

Small miracles never cease to happen! :D

the6ballkid
04-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Hello 6ball,

Lets get one thing correct here since my name has been mentioned by Schmohawk. My friends Tiffany and Kim don't post here. I know they don't post here and never have except a thank you from Kim for the members congratulations for her first 4th place finish.

I told Mike 2 months ago my friends don't post here so why did it take so long
to ban Turq and why was he let back in the forum to begin with? :mad: Oh,
my favorite color is not foggin green it's blue.

Tiffpoolbum imposter of the first order. Oh, just a reminder Landshark77 and Gabber are on my ignore list

don't get it twisted...i never said anything to you....don't flame this way

please and thank you

da 6

chefjeff
04-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Hello 6ball,

Lets get one thing correct here since my name has been mentioned by Schmohawk. My friends Tiffany and Kim don't post here. I know they don't post here and never have except a thank you from Kim for the members congratulations for her first 4th place finish.

I told Mike 2 months ago my friends don't post here so why did it take so long
to ban Turq and why was he let back in the forum to begin with? :mad: Oh,
my favorite color is not foggin green it's blue.

Tiffpoolbum imposter of the first order. Oh, just a reminder Landshark77 and Gabber are on my ignore list

And why do your post numbers keep resetting back to one (1)?

Jeff Livingston