PDA

View Full Version : bob dzuricky custom cues

spartan
04-16-2005, 02:37 PM
hello, i am a new member of the forum and i just ordered a custom cue from bob dzuricky, a custom cuemaker in erie pennsylvania. this isnt my first custom but its the first in a few years. i have had a lambros, a rick phillipe, and a joss, which is very old. i dont know much about his cues but since his prices are so good i thought i might as well order one and if i didnt like it im not out that much and if it did i could spread the word. any opinions? thanks.

Jack Flanagan
04-16-2005, 02:53 PM
hello, i am a new member of the forum and i just ordered a custom cue from bob dzuricky, a custom cuemaker in erie pennsylvania. this isnt my first custom but its the first in a few years. i have had a lambros, a rick phillipe, and a joss, which is very old. i dont know much about his cues but since his prices are so good i thought i might as well order one and if i didnt like it im not out that much and if it did i could spread the word. any opinions? thanks.

ask it in the wanted/for sale forum.......... :D

fxskater
04-16-2005, 03:40 PM
What why? He's looking for an opinion on Bob Dzuricky. How does this pertain to buying and selling, other than him having one on order already? Not looking to start an argument, but i think he posted it in the right section.

cubswin
04-16-2005, 09:53 PM

Posted a reply in the other forum, but thought I might add if you don't like the cue let me know. I will give you a fair price for it.

stedyfred
04-16-2005, 11:04 PM
I do not own a Dzuricky cue myself but I do know two people that do and they like the cues very much. Fred

Zims Rack
04-17-2005, 07:25 AM
I'm currently shooting with my DZ cue from my cue collection. I also have another one for sale! Bob makes fantastic cues, both playability and cosmetically.

Zim