PDA

View Full Version : Pro Skill Drills Advertisement

DrCue'sProtege
04-16-2005, 10:39 PM
just wondering what everyone thinks of the latest ad in the pool magazines about ProSkillDrills.Com? to me it is probably alot of the same drills and ideas that we already know, but if you can get a nice booklet, folder, binder, whatever, for $25 to $30 it might be worth the investment. if nothing else just to have something that looks nice or professionally done.

any of you other posters checked it out yet?

DCP

AceHigh
04-17-2005, 12:06 AM
just wondering what everyone thinks of the latest ad in the pool magazines about ProSkillDrills.Com? to me it is probably alot of the same drills and ideas that we already know, but if you can get a nice booklet, folder, binder, whatever, for $25 to $30 it might be worth the investment. if nothing else just to have something that looks nice or professionally done.

DCP

It was written by a guy I know, guess you could call him a friend of mine. His name is Tim Daniels, and I got the book when it first came out. It's definetely worth the money, and you should try to get the DVD as well. Tim is an excellent pool player who I believe is 2nd in points in the Fury tour in Florida.

WHATEVER
04-17-2005, 12:14 AM
I got a copy when I was at a tournament last month. I paid $40.00 for the book and DVD and it is great. It has helped my game more then I thought it would. It going to be a big seller.

AceHigh
04-17-2005, 12:29 AM
I got a copy from uncle waldo's billiards in Daytona Beach,Fl when I was at a tournament last month. I paid $40.00 for the book and DVD and it is great. It has helped my game more then I thought it would. It going to be a big seller. I think they sell them on the website. unclewaldosbilliards.com

I actually got mine 2 years ago, it's been out for a long time, but just now gaining "popularity"

Hal
04-17-2005, 02:07 AM
I checked it out. Sounded like a good buy so I bought the book/DVD combo. I also recently purchased the Danny Basavich 4 DVD instructional set. It's pretty good as well.

Bludworm
04-17-2005, 05:58 AM
How do I order it???

vapoolplayer
04-17-2005, 06:21 AM

DCP

i just ordered it. you can get the book AND dvd for 40 plus 5 for shipping and handling........looks like a good deal.

what i like about it, is that it gives the drills AND instruction...........unlike alot of other books that just give you the drills and let you wonder in the dark about how to accomplish them.

i'll give a review as soon as i've tried them.

VAP