PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the Joss tour Win!!!

christopheradam
04-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Nice job Keith on the Joss tour win!
Wish I was there to see it.

complete Results:
1st Keith McCready $1620
2nd Danny Hewitt $1200
3rd Ryan McCreesh $900
4th Tony Ruberto $700
5th/6th Mike Zuglan, Frankie Hernandez $500
7th/8th Jeff Smolen, Vu Nguyen $350
9th/12th Tim Parisian, Eddie Vazquez, Daren, Belliveau, Carmen Lombardo $200

http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.cfm?storynum=2648

cueball1950
04-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Hi Chris... well i was there all weekend. heck, i only live 5 miles away. It was another great tournament put on by Mike Zuglan and the Joss Tour Along with the great hosts and owners of the Golden Cue. The Golden Cue is owned by Rocco Spanelli Family. Rocco and his family (wife, Cathy, Daughter Kaitlin and son Rocco the 3rd along with his brother Benny and worker Brian) did a fantastic job and made everybody feel right at home. And the food they had was excellent. So another great year has come and gone for the Joss event at the Golden Cue in Albany NY. If you ever get a chance to come play in Albany, please do. You won't be sorry.
Now about Keith. He is making it a habit of finding himself in the winners circle. He has only lost 1 set in 2 tournaments in this pool hall. And that came today in the 1st set of the finals. Being a true double elimination Danny Hewitt would have to beat Keith twice. But this was pure entertainment for all in attendance and the house was standing room only both days. To Jen, thanks for a great time from the both of you. Keith and yourself both lighten up any room you enter and it was a great pleasure to see both of you again. Darn, i should have had you take a picture of the Joss Cue that i won today. oh well, maybe the next time. See you both soon and thanks again for coming back.....................................mike peabody

sniper
04-19-2005, 07:32 AM
Congratulations on the win Keith! Say Keith you didn't happen to notice what type of cue Danny was playing with at the tourney did you? I remember hearing he dropped his Layani and was playing with a different kind of cue but don't remember which.

Cheers!

mandigocue-2
04-19-2005, 01:57 PM
Danny was playing with a schon with a schon shaft.

Kieth- It was a lot of fun talking to you and jen. Jim and I have already started on ower little venture.

Thanks again for talking to me and explaining what you look for in a cue. I hope you will be very happy with owers.

Mike.

Jack Madden
04-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Keith,

Congrats on the win -

Jack Madden

Snapshot9
04-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Congrats on the Joss win ...

You must get a lot of money action with that stroke and body english you
have .... <smile>

Keith McCready
04-26-2005, 12:39 PM
Congrats on the Joss win ...

You must get a lot of money action with that stroke and body english you
have .... <smile>

Scott the Shot, there is never enough money action as far as I'm concerned. If it was up to me, I would as soon play for money all the time. I wish that they had these tournaments that they played round robins instead of just having to play one good player. If everybody had to play each other at one given time, known as a "round robin," I think it would be better for these invitational tournaments, 8-man boards, 16-man boards.

Thanks, everybody, for all the congratulations you guys have given me. I seem to play well on the Joss Tour. The rules are a little bit different. You have to break in the D, loser racks, which every tournament should be, and you have to jump with your own shooting cue.

Nowadays, in some tournaments, you have these guys racking their own balls and having that side ball fly in every game. I think it's unfair, and it should be banned. It sort of takes all the air out of my tires when the oncoming breaker gets to rack their own balls. You'll notice in a lot of tournaments, when they do get to rack their own balls, that side ball will fly in probably 90 percent of the time. If they were to ban that side ball from flying in, you would be seeing a lot more of me. ;)