PDA

View Full Version : Predator P2 butt

vladmin
11-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a Predator P2 butt - Charcoal Stain with Irish Linen Wrap for sale or trade. Price is $500 Cdn/OBO (shipped and insured - Paypal accepted, you pay 3%). It has 2 small dents (barely noticeable) in the butt sleeve.

Thanks

Gatz
12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Since when did "Canadian Pool" forum on AZbilliards become EBay?. Seems like all I see in here is people trying to sell crap!.

KJ Cues
12-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a Predator P2 butt - Charcoal Stain with Irish Linen Wrap for sale or trade. Price is $500 Cdn/OBO (shipped and insured - Paypal accepted, you pay 3%). It has 2 small dents (barely noticeable) in the butt sleeve.

Thanks

Just a quick question; You don't park your car in the kitchen do you?
I'm no one's judge and I'm not a moderator here but it seems to me that the 'powers that be' have gone to great lengths to provide specific sections for all things related to pool. There actually is a FOR SALE section.

Here's something that may help you.
Just how much action do you think the Canadian Section gets?
No offense to Canadians but in comparison, don't you think that there would be more buyers looking for cues, etc. in the W/FS section?

A thought just occurred and that is that possibly because you are Canadian, you might believe that this is the only section that you can visit/hang-out in. Not true neighbor, you're welcome to explore the whole site. Get out & live a little, it's all free.

xpatcan1
12-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Since when did "Canadian Pool" forum on AZbilliards become EBay?. Seems like all I see in here is people trying to sell crap!.

i think there was a sticky in the canadian pool section for selling stuff when this area first opened.

LessThanMike
12-03-2008, 11:07 AM
not to mention its much easier for us canadians to buy stuff from people located in canada.. much easier to meet up with them to buy it, or on shipping costs

Gatz
12-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Ah rgr I didn't see that sticky posted. :thumbup:

xpatcan1
12-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Ah rgr I didn't see that sticky posted. :thumbup:

i think this is the old link...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=102963

vladmin
12-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Get out & live a little, it's all free.

Sure thing bud, start paying my custom charges, shipping fees and I'll live free :)

I sold couple of things on the "Wanted for Sale" forum but when it comes to all the taxes/charges for every lil thing it gets a lil frustrating because we (canadians) lose so much money in a transaction. Not to mention the different between Cdn and USD. So thanks for the suggestion, been there, done that.

...just my $0.02

vladmin
12-11-2008, 09:33 AM
not to mention its much easier for us canadians to buy stuff from people located in canada.. much easier to meet up with them to buy it, or on shipping costs

Thank you ! That's exactly what I'm talking about ! Way easier for someone in Toronto to even meet up with another AZ from GTA in order to exchange/try things out.