PDA

View Full Version : Check It out.

seether
12-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi Toronto and area.I like to tell you poeple about the pool room that i enjoy going to and its right here in Edmonton Alberta.This place is called Finnagans Bistro Bar and Billiards and there website is www.finnagans.com the owner of the place is cool.I hope to see the place listed on Shooterville.com....

srs314
12-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Fixed the link becuase it didn't work and I will add it to Shooterville, please let me know about any tournaments coming up there.

srs314
12-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi Toronto and area.I like to tell you poeple about the pool room that i enjoy going to and its right here in Edmonton Alberta.This place is called Finnagans Bistro Bar and Billiards and there website is www.finnagans.com the owner of the place is cool.I hope to see the place listed on Shooterville.com....
I added the room.

supergreenman
12-15-2008, 01:38 PM

$10-$12/hr to play on tables that are in poor condition is asking a little much. The owner is a good host but he's a business man and not a pool player. This would not be the billiards place in Edmonton I would recommened to someone from out of town.

I would recommend:

The Q Club
Western Canada's largest licensed billiard lounge, with the lowest prices in town and a tournament every week.
Address: 15121 Stony Plain Road Edmonton Alberta T5P 9392
1 780 486-3388

While they don't have a webpage, you can find them on facebook.

This place is more like it.