View Full Version : 3rd Annual Predator Central FL Open

koreandragon
04-08-2003, 10:24 PM
The 3rd Annual Predator Central FL Open

May 29-June 1, 2003

at Pro Billiards, Orlando FL

$4000 guaranteed added

Entry : $180 ($205 after May 20)

*Highest finishing amateur player also gets free spot & entry fee into UPA Atlanta Open event in Oct

This year's Stars include:

Defending Champion Mika Immonen

Johnny Archer

Nick Varner

Buddy Hall

Charlie Williams

Young Hwa Jeoung (Korean National Champion)

Tommy Kennedy

For more info call 321-276-3967
or call Pro Billiards at 407-898-3007
The 3rd Annual Predator Central FL Open

jjinfla
04-10-2003, 06:48 AM
Why 4 days long? Will Young show up this year? Are you going to continue your policy of Pros not signing articles? What are the admission charges? Jake

Bluewolf
04-11-2003, 05:32 AM
Hi charlie. I think you know I am one of your fans. I wish I could make it to Florida to watch you play!!!

Hope you kick some butt there:D :D

Laura

koreandragon
04-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Thanks Laura.

I'll do my best. Get Ray to come down and playand you can root for both of us!

(there's going to be a women's APA event as well and the winner gets a free entry into a WPBA event this year-hint hint)

Charlie

koreandragon
04-12-2003, 08:14 PM
Hi Harry,

Long time no talk!

Are you going to send some women to give the men a hard time again?

Be nice to see in FL . I'll buy you lunch!

Charlie

Bluewolf
04-13-2003, 07:34 AM
Thanks Charlie!!! Now all we need is the dough.;) ;)

Good to see you here Harry. Yeah I need to play some more. My captain almost never plays me. Ray swears I have some kind of cloaking device on!!!

Last week, the captain, a 3 put self up against a 6. Nice way to stay a three, huh!!!

Then the five plays a four, the 7, my hubbie plays a 7., the two fours play... It has really gotten funny, watching those fours struggle against players I could beat: with my handicap advantage of course LOL I have played 6 times this session, just enough to meet the minimum for the playoffs. Out of the last 5 weeks, he has played me once and that was against the four I beat...

Oh well. Hopefully I can get my motivation up to go to the handicapped tournie today . Well, even if you lose, you get to play 8 ball and 9 ball. This is good because I have zilch 9-ball experience.

Hey charlie, is the apa woman's event in fla handicapped? If it is, I would have a good chance of winning LOL.

Laura