PDA

View Full Version : Ipoola guaranteeing at least half its revenue to IPA Championships.

markcorkum
03-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi,

I'm Mark Corkum, I'm a pool player and I founded the International Poolplayer Alliance (IPA). The IPA's website can be found here: www.ipoola.com .

The IPA is a global community of cue sport players and supporters. It is also an e-commerce portal that donates 100% of its profits which consist of a guaranteed minimum of 50% of its IPA Memberships, IPA Shopping Centre, IPA Gear brand and download purchase revenues and/or commissions. This sponsorship donation will be made directly into the added cash pot of the IPA Championships every year and scheduled to be held for the first time in the fall of 2009. A buddy of mine named J-Bru is a pool player and a rapper. He wrote what may be the first pool anthem called My Life and this mp3 is available for download exclusively on the IPA website.

The IPA wishes to combine the consumer buying power of the millions of cue sport enthusiasts to raise money for a mega tournament, once a year. The location of this year's event will likely be in Halifax Regional Municipality, in Nova Scotia, Canada. In the future, the IPA plans on splitting the sponsorship monies to support regional tournaments all over the world.

The IPA is the first sporting organization of its kind to my knowledge in the world and I welcome all to visit the site. Pool is one of the biggest sporting activities in the world and by pooling the collective consumer power of its players and fans, it would exceed anyone's expectations as a major league sport.

The IPA and ipoola.com are brand new and merchants are continually being added to the site. Thank you for checking it out. Here's to the new age of pool,

Cheers,

Mark Corkum
Founder
International Poolplayer Alliance
www.ipoola.com

Ipoola... together we stand.

markcorkum
04-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Ipoola is the new IPA and profits will now be paid to support existing pool events. There is no separate IPA or Ipoola Championships, instead the profits will be used to sponsor current events.

lee brett
04-03-2009, 12:15 PM
read my thread top english coach can i send u a poster i have for coaching