PDA

View Full Version : A very SORE subject

brianna187
05-02-2009, 11:35 AM
There has been a few rumors to fact he is dead as of last year at this time he was in the Louisiana area JACK HINES !!!! does anyone know the whereabouts of the person!
I was backing jack many years ago and there was a miscount in the money!
I know if if it was him he would too pay me ..........

feel free to email me with any info thanks lee
hmalakoff@chartermi.net

Tennesseejoe
05-02-2009, 12:00 PM
There was a long discussion about Jack on this forum---just do a search.

UrackmIcrackm
05-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Brianna, are you aka "Brianna Products"?

UrackmIcrackm
05-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Brianna, are you aka "Brianna Products"?
Never mind, I just answered my own question after seeing below that annoyingly large photo in your signature. I only asked because I was surprised to see that you still had green rep bars. Between the enemies you made prior to the expo and all the new ones you made at the expo, I would've figured you would be in the red by now.

poolhustler
05-02-2009, 02:16 PM
not my biz........

catpool9
05-02-2009, 02:21 PM
There has been a few rumors to fact he is dead as of last year at this time he was in the Louisiana area JACK HINES !!!! does anyone know the whereabouts of the person!
I was backing jack many years ago and there was a miscount in the money!

hmalakoff@chartermi.net

I personally know the 'Exact' where abouts of Jack Hynes! and he is 'Not Dead, but very much Alive!"

He just so happen to call me March 30th, 2009 from California, on a beach none the less, cause I could here the waves from his cell phone rolling upon the beach, and I ask him?, what color the "Sand" was and he told me it was "Muddy Brown" so I guess he was telling me the Truth about his location, cause we all know the sands on the east coast and gulf are White!

We talked in great lenght, he's off the Dope, and playing pool again after his short Vacation in Texas!...he's now on the beach in Caliiii, thats a Big State......but don't ask me where , cause I ain't gonna tell ya!, if he owes ya money, well I hope ya get it one day!.......he ows me $ too!...but I'm the forgiving type!:cool:

David Harcrow

UrackmIcrackm
05-02-2009, 02:46 PM
if he owes ya money, well I hope ya get it one day!
If he owes Lee money, I would leave the "hope ya get it" out and call it "karma".

Black-Balled
05-02-2009, 04:36 PM
...there was a miscount in the money!

hmalakoff@chartermi.net

Oh yeah...he's been looking for you to settle up :deadhorse:

UrackmIcrackm
05-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Someone wanted to know what happened at the expo. I think Mars summed it up pretty well.

This is the guy that was across the walkway from TAR during Valley Forge I will NEVER do business with him!

He complained when there was an action match at TAR's booth because everyone was crowded around and people couldn't get to his booth. The problem was it was 9:30pm and the booths were supposed to be closed by 8:00pm. TAR didn't start any action until after the booths were supposed to be closed. He called in Allan Hopkins and made TAR close down the table.

I talked to a few people around the show and they all had negative things to say about him and his company. I guess he likes to steal other peoples ideas and sell them as his own, he also sold Szamboti hats without any permission from the family.

I would rather burn my money than every send him a penny!