PDA

View Full Version : I heard a rumor..

Sore_Aintya
05-03-2009, 09:44 AM
That this was where allthe pool players hung out.

I don't believe it. ;)

Long time no "see" AZers.

Nostroke
05-03-2009, 09:55 AM

I don't believe it. ;)

Im sure you have a point-no not the top of your head-I just dont know what it is yet.:)

satman
05-03-2009, 10:22 AM

I don't believe it. ;)

I bet if you ask, you can get all the action you want from here. So, yea, I guess you can say this is the spot to come to. HA HA!!!!!! Didn't you used to post here?

Sore_Aintya
05-04-2009, 04:10 AM
I bet if you ask, you can get all the action you want from here. So, yea, I guess you can say this is the spot to come to. HA HA!!!!!! Didn't you used to post here?

I couldn't handle any action, anymore I'm not even sure I could tell which end to shoot with-:( -and yes I used to post here once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away.
No point, just wanted to stop in and say hello, been away for a couple of years.

bchilton
05-04-2009, 04:49 AM
I can vouch for some of these guys.... But, I suspect there might be a few wanna-bees.............. ;-)

BHQ
05-04-2009, 05:16 AM
I couldn't handle any action, anymore I'm not even sure I could tell which end to shoot with-:( -and yes I used to post here once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away.
No point, just wanted to stop in and say hello, been away for a couple of years.
yes you have
glad you're back buddy

Sore_Aintya
05-04-2009, 05:56 AM
How is the stick building business going Brent? Have you moved on to inlays and veneers?
The wife is still using that 70's Brunswick you made for her. :thumbup:

BHQ
05-04-2009, 06:07 AM
How is the stick building business going Brent? Have you moved on to inlays and veneers?
The wife is still using that 70's Brunswick you made for her. :thumbup:
butterflys buddy, that's my THING :wink:

ridewiththewind
05-04-2009, 09:44 AM

I don't believe it. ;)

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! How the heck you doing?! It HAS been a very long time...glad to see you back!

Lisa

Sore_Aintya
05-05-2009, 04:12 AM
Hey ya Lisa! How have you been? Hope everything's been good for you.

Still using that ugly old pink cue? Man that thing was HID-E-US, just hideous!
You really should have just given it to me so I could have "disposed" of it for you years ago. :nanner:

I don't know if I'm "back" really, I stopped coming around and posting for a reason, just wanted to stop in and say hello to all you guys. Miss talking to a lot of Azers, others, well, not so much. :D

ridewiththewind
05-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Hey ya Lisa! How have you been? Hope everything's been good for you.

Still using that ugly old pink cue? Man that thing was HID-E-US, just hideous!
You really should have just given it to me so I could have "disposed" of it for you years ago. :nanner:

I don't know if I'm "back" really, I stopped coming around and posting for a reason, just wanted to stop in and say hello to all you guys. Miss talking to a lot of Azers, others, well, not so much. :D

LoL...as I recall, that cue was sold prior to your going MIA to a gentleman in Taiwan. Anyway, I guess it went into a cue 'humidor' of sorts, which caused a bit of damage to the cue. Another gentleman, who had interest in it, purchased the cue and had it sent back to Skip for all the repairs, and now it looks like new again. That cue now resides in the Netherlands...it's a world traveler for sure!

Since then, my preferences in cues have changed, and now I shoot strictly with wrapless full splices. I have a lovely one that was made for me out of BdR, the same wood as was in the Skip, only minus the PI. It's a superb player!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/BoisdeRosie/bdrfs5copy.jpg

I also ran across this neat old Helmstetter, all original, that I am having a bit of fun with. :)

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/BoisdeRosie/DSCN0608.jpg

I used to own this one, made by the same guy as the first one pictured, but it had to go back to it's original owner, as per our agreement, when I received the one above. Loved this one too...wish I could get it back. :(

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/BoisdeRosie/bocotucker1.gif

So...I have this one in the works from my local guy, who is finishing this Prather blank I got for Christmas, and hoping it will be completed soon. :)

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/BoisdeRosie/lisarings.jpg

I also had an ebony Josey FS-03, but cannot seem to find the pic...but hope to replace that one before too long. :sorry:

That's pretty much it in a nutshell...for now. Mostly just playing pool and always working on my game.

You should consider coming back, as that other person has been run off a couple of times now...LoL. Lot's more scammers now, so it is a buyer beware environment, but there is some good peeps here, and I'd like to think they outnumber the bad.

Lisa