PDA

View Full Version : Any good pool halls in Hartford CT?

QueenB
05-03-2009, 05:55 PM
I am going away this week for work in Hartford CT and was wondering if there are any good pool halls for me to practice. Thanks

boradriver
05-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I am going away this week for work in Hartford CT and was wondering if there are any good pool halls for me to practice. Thanks

Are you staying in Downtown Hartford? There are no poolhalls in downtown but multiple rooms within 20 minutes. What are you looking for in a room?
Let me know and I can direct you to the room the best fits your needs.

World Championship in Manchester
Bristol in Plantsvile
Ultimate in Berlin
Pool Table Magic in Windsor Locks
Shooters in Southington

real bartram
05-03-2009, 09:15 PM

if that is you in your pic lets practice.
we could even play for something.

railfirst
05-03-2009, 10:35 PM
pool table magic in windsor locks is a good pool hall.

Ben

QueenB
05-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Anywhere within 20 minutes is fine.... im working in downtown but staying in Windsor this week. Thanks

QueenB
05-04-2009, 02:42 PM
pool table magic in windsor locks is a good pool hall.

Ben

Thanks.... This place is only 8 minutes away from where I am staying. Thanks! I will check it out

boradriver
05-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks.... This place is only 8 minutes away from where I am staying. Thanks! I will check it out

Mark's place is nice but it gets real loud at night and the have APA I think every night. If you want some place quite check out World Championship in Manchester on tuesday its quite, wednesday they have a straight pool league but plenty of tables, Thursday is crazy with APA. If you do go there and want a shimmed table ask for 2.

boradriver
05-04-2009, 03:18 PM
if that is you in your pic lets practice.
we could even play for something.

Now Chris, actually she is better looking in person.

QueenB
05-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Mark's place is nice but it gets real loud at night and the have APA I think every night. If you want some place quite check out World Championship in Manchester on tuesday its quite, wednesday they have a straight pool league but plenty of tables, Thursday is crazy with APA. If you do go there and want a shimmed table ask for 2.

Thanks a lot boradriver... I will try to check it out

chin0
05-04-2009, 10:36 PM
I am sure the lady is very flattered being hit on by a bunch of guys "Online" :D
I mean she is so speechless that she didn't even respond to them lol jk fellas

Still stealing my purple font on the stream QB?