PDA

View Full Version : Welcome New Member: thaitom

Cuaba
05-04-2009, 01:08 AM
A friend of mine here in Bangkok has just joined the forums, but he has not posted yet.

Tom has retired from a successful business and military career. Instead of living a retirement that would make others envious, he has chosen to give his time and resources to one of the best charities in Thailand.

He also loves to play pool and is married to one of the best female players in Thailand.

The world needs more people like him, and he will be an excellent addition to the forums.

Big-Tattoo
05-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Welcome to the Forum Thai Tom.
Will be in Pattaya at 25.May to 5.June.I don't know I will travel with my Cue this Holiday.
Ralf

gobrian77
05-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Cool- we need more "locals" on the forum.:thumbup:

Monto P2
05-04-2009, 01:42 AM
I have met tom several times and he seems a super nice guy and gentleman.

Welcome to AZ Tom

CreeDo
05-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Welcome tom! Don't be afraid to post. You're in good hands with Cuaba to vouch for you.

Scott Lee
05-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forums thaitom! It's an addiction for many of us...but we love it! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Tennesseejoe
05-04-2009, 10:28 AM
I hope you enjoy all the great players on this forum---Welcome. If you get to Tennessee---let me know.

Cuaba
05-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Tom is actually in The States at the moment. His membership came through in the 24 hours before I posted. He'll be back here in less than 2 weeks.

Hopefully he'll find this thread.

thaitom
06-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Thanks to Cuaba and the others who welcomed me to the forum. I believe Thailand may be the best pool players vacation possible. The scene changes periodically but there are excellent places to play, and good competition in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya. If you are coming through and need a pointer let me know.

Ronoh
06-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Enjoy freedom Thaitom

I would love to meet you.

Some day we shall.

BVal
06-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks to Cuaba and the others who welcomed me to the forum. I believe Thailand may be the best pool players vacation possible. The scene changes periodically but there are excellent places to play, and good competition in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya. If you are coming through and need a pointer let me know.
Welcome to the forum.

BVal

Michael-Hoang
06-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Michael

sascha
06-13-2009, 12:11 AM
hey guys, i will be in BKK again on september 5th just for 1 day until i fly to samui, so if any of u is there we could play some in BKK..... let me know

chin0
06-13-2009, 12:32 AM
I was in Pattaya last summer, beautiful women, and beautiful place. I didn't know there were much places to shoot, better contact you guys whenever I go back. I think I might have a "private" guide I picked up at the resort from last summer, and yes, we still talk :D

cmlivs
06-13-2009, 01:51 AM
Watch your spelling Tom!!!

TX Poolnut
06-13-2009, 05:28 AM
Welcome aboard Tom.

Cuaba
06-13-2009, 08:59 AM

I agree. Thailand is a great place for a vacation of any kind, but the pool scene is really special.

I hope to be back soon.

sjm
06-13-2009, 09:23 AM

Welcome, Thaitom. We're very pleased to have you.