PDA

View Full Version : BCA Sanctioned?

RBLilly
05-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Ok everyone,

Just curious now that the league in my area has grown enough to be sanctioned what does it mean for our league?

When we are sanctioned do I just have to email in our stats every week, or is there more to it than that?

If you are a BCA league operator and your league is sanctioned I would like your input please!

I know I am supposed to submit each team and it's members, but I am not sure what else I am supposed to do other than that.

Also is there any other fees that occur annually other than the BCA memberships?

CocoboloCowboy
05-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Try PMing BNall he is a BCA Operator.

stuckart
05-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Ok everyone,

Just curious now that the league in my area has grown enough to be sanctioned what does it mean for our league?

When we are sanctioned do I just have to email in our stats every week, or is there more to it than that?

If you are a BCA league operator and your league is sanctioned I would like your input please!

I know I am supposed to submit each team and it's members, but I am not sure what else I am supposed to do other than that.

Also is there any other fees that occur annually other than the BCA memberships?

I have just gone through this in the past week. Tons of information can be found here: http://www.playbca.com/Leagues/SanctionYourLeague/tabid/103/Default.aspx

You can mail your stat's every 4 weeks if you like, OR if you decide to use Leaguesys for all your online stat reporting you don't have to mail anything in. There is a $10 sanctioning Fee for every player for each time your league runs, meaning if you have a summer league and a winter league players will have to pay twice. Sometimes you can get the bar owners to pay this fee for bringing the business into there bars every week.

Sanctioned players will receive a card, a rules book and some other info. Your league will receive some awards to be handed out at your year end banquet, and you can order more and different awards depending what you want to do with your league.

And, now your teams can get qualified for Vegas and compete in the greatest tournament in the world!!!

Welcome!