PDA

View Full Version : Prime time show seeking pool playing families!

jujenkins
05-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Greetings ~
My name is Julia Jenkins and I am a senior casting producer for ABC families hit reality show 'Wife Swap.' We are currently casting for our fifth season and we are looking for POOL PLAYING FAMILIES! We want a family that is passionate about the sport of pool.
The premise of Wife Swap is simple: for seven days, two wives from two different families with very different values exchange husbands, children and lives (but not bedrooms) to discover what it's like to live a different family's life. It's an interesting social experiment and a great way to see your family in a whole new light. It is shot as a documentary series, so NO scripts and no set. It's just one camera that is documenting your life.
Families that appear on the show will receive a financial honorarium for lost wages, time and commitment. And if you refer a family that appears on the show you would receive $1000.Here at 'Wife Swap' we look for a two-parent home with at least one child between the ages of 6 and 17 living at home full time.
If you are interested, please email me your contact information and tell me a little about your family. Or if you would like to refer a family, please email me their contact information and I will be in touch.
Thank you!
--
Julia Jenkins
Senior Casting Producer
RDF MEDIA USA
100 6th Avenue, 3rd FL., Suite 3-29
NY, NY 10013
casting.julia@gmail.com; julia.jenkins@rdfusa.com
Ph: 646.747.7941
Fax: 646.216.4295

Johnny "V"
05-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Wow... I can't wait to see the waters churn on this one.

JV<--- Sitting back to watch what happens. :)

chin0
05-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Sounds interesting. It could be another way for our billiard community to be exposed and get more popular.

TXsouthpaw
05-04-2009, 10:22 AM
I got now kids but you can have my wife. for free:eek:

(she told me i need to play less pool so shes on my bad side right now.)

Btw good luck with your search. Hopefully yall portay pool in a good light.