PDA

View Full Version : Played Luxury yesterday.

bfdlad
05-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Well I don't get much chance talk about my matches and people I have played. I played Luxury yesterday and won :) I told him when I gt up to play that if I won I woul make sure everyone knows it as I am the worst poolplayer in the world.
Well to be really honest it was only one rack but the worst player in the world beat Luxury who is a very capable player. I am so proud of myself I just had to tell someone. Take that Travis Trotter, at least it wasn't my Dad I beat. I will keep you all updated on any other victories over fellow AZer's.
All be aware it I am around and I play you and win I will be broadcasting it as I should never win against anyone.

BVal
05-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Well I don't get much chance talk about my matches and people I have played. I played Luxury yesterday and won :) I told him when I gt up to play that if I won I woul make sure everyone knows it as I am the worst poolplayer in the world.
Well to be really honest it was only one rack but the worst player in the world beat Luxury who is a very capable player. I am so proud of myself I just had to tell someone. Take that Travis Trotter, at least it wasn't my Dad I beat. I will keep you all updated on any other victories over fellow AZer's.
All be aware it I am around and I play you and win I will be broadcasting it as I should never win against anyone.

We won't be holding our breath. :D:D:D

Congratulations on the win. :)

BVal

Dead Money
05-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Did he bring the girl with the huge bOObs to the match?

Milo
05-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Congrats on the win with Luxury!!! He challenged (in another thread) he would play anyone a $50.00 set after the class. I told him I would if I was in the class. Couldnt participate due to having a very bad cold. (didnt want to get everyone sick) I was there last night for awhile.
Good Exhibition!!!!!
Hopefully I will be in the next class. :)

Black-Balled
05-04-2009, 11:32 AM

BVal
zzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!

Beware_of_Dawg
05-04-2009, 12:37 PM

BVal

BVal,

Im sure your mom prolly had to tell you this a million times when you were growing up but...

Could U please get your balls out of the dog's mouth.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/images/cavatars/avatar9463_36.gif

K?, thanx.

lulz.

BVal
05-04-2009, 12:44 PM
BVal,

Im sure your mom prolly had to tell you this a million times when you were growing up but...

K?, thanx.

lulz.
LOL - sometimes we never learn :)

BVal

center pocket
05-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Good Job Mark, How come you never mentioned playing me at the pool schools. I definatly would have played you, even for a small wager. Well next time I see you we will have to play. When is the next time your coming to AZ???

BVal
05-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Good Job Mark, How come you never mentioned playing me at the pool schools. I definatly would have played you, even for a small wager. Well next time I see you we will have to play. When is the next time your coming to AZ???
He lives here.

BVal

Black-Balled
05-04-2009, 01:00 PM
BVal,

K?, thanx.

lulz.
zzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg
zzzzzzzzaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

manwon
05-04-2009, 01:02 PM

Wow, the next time I see Luxury, I am going to have to give him a hard time!!!!!!:D

bfdlad
05-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Congrats on the win with Luxury!!! He challenged (in another thread) he would play anyone a $50.00 set after the class. I told him I would if I was in the class. Couldnt participate due to having a very bad cold. (didnt want to get everyone sick) I was there last night for awhile.
Good Exhibition!!!!!
Hopefully I will be in the next class. :)
Milo, why didn't you come and say hi? I live to meet Azers on the road.

bfdlad
05-05-2009, 07:51 AM
As I stated I am the worst player in the world right now and I have only just decided to start playing against other AZers when I am on the road.
Right now it stands T-Wheels = 1 The rest of AZB = 0.

Center I would be happy to pay you one rack only the next time I see you. Thanks,

metallicane
05-05-2009, 08:22 AM
I would have played you for the worst player ever too. I am sure I would have "won" that one.

center pocket
05-05-2009, 08:34 AM
well see Mark