PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Joe Tucker and Tom McGonagle

Dave in Boston
05-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Just wanted to send out congratulations to Joe Tucker for his recent win on the Joss tour and also to Tom McGonagle for is back to back 3rd place finishes in the last two events.

Good job guys

grindz
05-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Well done!!!

td

CreeDo
05-04-2009, 09:13 AM
yup, I'll second that. Tucker's name is cropping up more and more. Tom probably wishes he was first but against stiff competition third is good shooting.

tom mcgonagle
05-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Dave, Thanks for the recognition. Joe had to play great winning two matches against Matt, who has recently finished second, twice, it couldn't have been easy. I couldn't have lost to two nicer people and great player's of the next generation as Joe and Matt. They are both a credit to the game. It was the last tournament at the present location, of Snooker's, and fittenly, Joe, pulled out the victory.

JAM
05-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Dave, Thanks for the recognition. Joe had to play great winning two matches against Matt, who has recently finished second, twice, it couldn't have been easy. I couldn't have lost to two nicer people and great player's of the next generation as Joe and Matt. They are both a credit to the game. It was the last tournament at the present location, of Snooker's, and fittenly, Joe, pulled out the victory.

Hey, I want my jelly roll. If I hadn't given you the sleep advice, you may not have shined so brightly.

Just kidding. CONGRATULATIONS!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping:

Nostroke
05-04-2009, 01:20 PM
It was the last tournament at the present location, of Snooker's, ..............................

Whats that all about?

tom mcgonagle
05-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Snooker's is moving to a new location over the summer.

catscradle
05-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Congrats Joe & Tom.

Snorks
05-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Say it ain't so Joe... Way to go !!!

Johnnyt
05-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Congrats to Tom & Joe.Johnnyt

JAM
05-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Snooker's is moving to a new location over the summer.

I am sure they will enjoy continued success.

Where they are now, I got lost every single time I went there, which was only a few times, but I still got lost. There are so many turns and one-way streets. I hope they will be in the first floor too. That is one of my favorite pool rooms of all times. :)

JoeyA
05-04-2009, 03:45 PM

You're a winner, too! :yeah:

JoeyA

catpool9
05-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Congrats to Tom & Joe!:thumbup:

David Harcrow

Joe T
05-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks guys and Jen I'm Sure this next Snookers will be not only easier to find but knowing Steve & Regina it'll be tough to leave! Tom & Matt played awesome, a couple rolls either way and any of us could have won. The best thing I tried to do all weekend was to not get caught up in the drama and remember, they're just pool shots. But it amazing how a 3ft 9 ball can make you feel sometimes?