PDA

View Full Version : Last but not Least

Robroy
05-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Independent Event
One More Shot at A $20 Gold Crown V!
In case you missed the first opportunity, Brunswick and Robin Dodson are teaming up again to offer yet another GCV, including delivery and installation anywhere in the continuous 48 states, for only $20. This is a raffle, but only 500 tickets will be sold, so the odds are pretty darned good! The winning number will be pulled during the BCAPL Nationals in Las Vegas next month. You need not be present to win. To get your ticket just go to www.robindodson.com/Brunswick_Raffle.htm

This is a great chance to own a brand new Gold Crown for just pocket change. But it is also an opportunity to help out the less fortunate and do a good deed. Robin Dodson uses 10% of the proceeds from these raffles to help out needy families in her area. Brunswick Billiards fully buys in to the concept. As Rob Sheets, VP of International Sales for Brunswick states: "As a person, Robin is a true champion. Not just in billiards but in life. She is a shining example of someone who can overcome adversity by leaning on a higher moral authority. I respect that."

Mr. Sheets added: "Many of Brunswick management and staff have followed Robin throughout her career. We are proud of her accomplishments and are genuinely pleased to support her through her promotional efforts in the sport of billiards."

Robin has been doing this raffle for 8 years now and has developed some fond memories of the experience. She tells us: "A few years ago a lady bought a raffle ticket in Vegas, she just thought my raffle girl was very nice….she was there supporting her husband and had no real love for pool. They had gone home, her ticket was pulled. When I called the husband answered the phone…he had no knowledge of any Raffle. She overheard him on the phone and yelled: “I bought a Raffle ticket” He was so floored…he said it was his Dream Table!!"

Robin relates one more story: "Another year….strange; but I watched this happen- This guy “Ken” walked past my booth all week and said “no, not yet” over and over. Then he came to my booth and said “now, its time now” and bought his ticket. Well a few days went by and it was time to draw the ticket….yep….he was right!!! He won the Table….can you believe that…it still trips me out." Finally, Robin says: What I love about this Raffle, if you win the Brunswick Gold Crown V…you don’t have to worry about how you’re going to get it home. You don’t have to think about how much it is going to cost to have it set up. The only thing you have to do is reach in your pocket and peel off a $20 dollar bill. And if you win…WOW what a great Table!!!

Be a part of this great cause. Throw a single $20 to the wind and see what blows back your way! Go to www.robindodson.com/Brunswick_Raffle.htm and get on board with us today. Someone, and we want it to be an AZ'er, is going to have a very nice day in May.

By AzB Staff - 2009-04-23

Last minute Raffle buyers...it is time... I'm packing for Vegas and the focus will be the players at the event, Roy will close the on line availability soon.

Best of Luck to everyone here at AZbilliards you made this an amazing year, Thank you!

Robin Bell Dodson

ridewiththewind
05-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Robin...payment sent, fingers and toes crossed!! :thumbup:

Lisa

Robroy
05-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Robin...payment sent, fingers and toes crossed!! :thumbup:

Lisa

:) I'm usually a reminder one too...your welcome Good Luck!!!

Robroy
05-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Independent Event
In case you missed the first opportunity, Brunswick and Robin Dodson are teaming up again to offer yet another GCV, including delivery and installation anywhere in the continuous 48 states, for only $20. This is a raffle, but only 500 tickets will be sold, so the odds are pretty darned good! The winning number will be pulled during the BCAPL Nationals in Las Vegas next month. You need not be present to win. To get your ticket just go to www.robindodson.com/Brunswick_Raffle.htm

This is a great chance to own a brand new Gold Crown for just pocket change. But it is also an opportunity to help out the less fortunate and do a good deed. Robin Dodson uses 10% of the proceeds from these raffles to help out needy families in her area. Brunswick Billiards fully buys in to the concept. As Rob Sheets, VP of International Sales for Brunswick states: "As a person, Robin is a true champion. Not just in billiards but in life. She is a shining example of someone who can overcome adversity by leaning on a higher moral authority. I respect that."

Mr. Sheets added: "Many of Brunswick management and staff have followed Robin throughout her career. We are proud of her accomplishments and are genuinely pleased to support her through her promotional efforts in the sport of billiards."

Robin has been doing this raffle for 8 years now and has developed some fond memories of the experience. She tells us: "A few years ago a lady bought a raffle ticket in Vegas, she just thought my raffle girl was very nice….she was there supporting her husband and had no real love for pool. They had gone home, her ticket was pulled. When I called the husband answered the phone…he had no knowledge of any Raffle. She overheard him on the phone and yelled: “I bought a Raffle ticket” He was so floored…he said it was his Dream Table!!"

Robin relates one more story: "Another year….strange; but I watched this happen- This guy “Ken” walked past my booth all week and said “no, not yet” over and over. Then he came to my booth and said “now, its time now” and bought his ticket. Well a few days went by and it was time to draw the ticket….yep….he was right!!! He won the Table….can you believe that…it still trips me out." Finally, Robin says: What I love about this Raffle, if you win the Brunswick Gold Crown V…you don’t have to worry about how you’re going to get it home. You don’t have to think about how much it is going to cost to have it set up. The only thing you have to do is reach in your pocket and peel off a $20 dollar bill. And if you win…WOW what a great Table!!!

Be a part of this great cause. Throw a single $20 to the wind and see what blows back your way! Go to www.robindodson.com/Brunswick_Raffle.htm and get on board with us today. Someone, and we want it to be an AZ'er, is going to have a very nice day in May.

Last minute Raffle buyers...it is time... I'm packing for Vegas and the focus will be the players at the event, Roy will close the on line availability soon.

Best of Luck to everyone here at AZbilliards you made this an amazing year, Thank you!

Robin Bell Dodson

Glad I thought of this....lots of last minutes here :)

junkbond
05-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks, Robin. I didn't know there were two table raffles this year.

Robroy
05-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks, Robin. I didn't know there were two table raffles this year.

Yes, I thought I would get a head start for the BCA and began selling early...but sells went so well here that I needed another Table for the BCA...
Even today sells have been great. It reminds me of the last day of selling tickets at the show....everyone getting their last minute shopping done.

Onepoolplayer
05-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the reminder:thumbup: Payment sent:)

Frank.

Robroy
05-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the reminder:thumbup: Payment sent:)

Frank.

you're very welcome thanks for taking a chance!

ShootingArts
05-04-2009, 04:16 PM
The deal just fell through today on the land I was buying to build a house on complete with pool room.

Wonder how big a closet it is gonna take to store a nine foot table in if I win? :D :D :D

Hu

Robroy
05-04-2009, 06:26 PM
The deal just fell through today on the land I was buying to build a house on complete with pool room.

Wonder how big a closet it is gonna take to store a nine foot table in if I win? :D :D :D

Hu

Well the table can be sat on till your ready there is no hurry....if you win...when your ready it will arrive.
That is one of the beauties of this....a Gold Crown V, just being in the Raffle gives you the shot. When and where is your choice :)

Robroy
05-05-2009, 05:53 AM
Independent Event

Robin Bell Dodson

Everyone has their ticket stubs in the mail from yesterdays orders.
Anyone today I will take care of when I get home today.

Off to Palm Springs to do a little shopping before Vegas :)

Robroy
05-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Everyone has their ticket stubs in the mail from yesterdays orders.
Anyone today I will take care of when I get home today.

Off to Palm Springs to do a little shopping before Vegas :)

Sold 15 tickets yesterday!

Anyone left? I will be gone today so anyone want to help keep this on the front page for me, thanks in advance!

Robin

ridewiththewind
05-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Sold 15 tickets yesterday!

Anyone left? I will be gone today so anyone want to help keep this on the front page for me, thanks in advance!

Robin

Bumping back to page 1...time is fast running out...don't miss this awesome opportunity!!

Lisa

Onepoolplayer
05-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Great chance for a super table AZers:thumbup:

Big Perm
05-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Paid, fingers crossed :D

ridewiththewind
05-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Another bump for Robin. No whiners later...you snooze, you lose. :sorry:

Lisa

Robroy
05-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Another bump for Robin. No whiners later...you snooze, you lose. :sorry:

Lisa

Thank you, 3 more tickets out the door :)

Robroy
05-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Independent Event

Robin Bell Dodson

Finishing up the packing today we will be leaving in the morning.
I can still send out ticket stubs so if you would like a chance to win a Gold Crown V click on the link above.

Robroy
05-06-2009, 07:35 AM
Independent Event

Robin Bell Dodson

I just did a count....I have sold 125 tickets on the second Raffle I have 25 more that I can sell on line.
The Rest go to Darlene my Raffle Girl in Vegas (she has to make a few bucks too) :)
When the 25 are sold we will close the Link.

Robroy
05-06-2009, 08:46 AM
I just did a count....I have sold 125 tickets on the second Raffle I have 25 more that I can sell on line.
The Rest go to Darlene my Raffle Girl in Vegas (she has to make a few bucks too) :)
When the 25 are sold we will close the Link.

another one out the door, the count down begins :)

24 tickets left for "on line sales", if you are not going to the BCA these tickets are the last ones available at my website. Get your Gold Crown Raffle ticket here today.
http://www.robindodson.com/Brunswick_Raffle.htm

Robroy
05-06-2009, 10:33 AM
another one out the door, the count down begins :)

24 tickets left for "on line sales", if you are not going to the BCA these tickets are the last ones available at my website. Get your Gold Crown Raffle ticket here today.
http://www.robindodson.com/Brunswick_Raffle.htm

3 more out the door!!!! 21 to go

Robroy
05-06-2009, 03:24 PM
3 more out the door!!!! 21 to go

I'm at 20 now almost done....passing the baton to Darlene tomorrow.

Robroy
05-06-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm at 20 now almost done....passing the baton to Darlene tomorrow.

SWEET 19....or is that sweet 16 :) not there yet...only 19 to go

Tbeaux
05-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Ok Robin I just bought one on the second table.......don't know why since after I win the first one I won't have room when I win the second one.:wave2:

Terry

Robroy
05-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Ok Robin I just bought one on the second table.......don't know why since after I win the first one I won't have room when I win the second one.:wave2:

Terry

Thanks Terry, I'm sure if that happens you would know what to do....how strong would something like that be!!!!

18 left...in my bundle.

Robroy
05-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks Terry, I'm sure if that happens you would know what to do....how strong would something like that be!!!!

18 left...in my bundle.

Leaving in the morning for Vegas, if you do want a Ticket order tonight and I will send the ticket stub in tomorrow's mail before I leave.
I would love 18 of you to take a shot :)

Robroy
05-07-2009, 07:06 AM
Sold a couple more in my sleep...I love when that happens :)

16 tickets left to sell on line then we will close it up. So if you won't be at the BCA and you want a ticket it must be before 16 others :)

Off for Vegas in a couple hours.

Thank you to everyone at AZ what a trip...2 Gold Crown V Tables this year!!!!! Too Cool!

Robin Dodson