PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for the Vegas 10 Ball Pro Tournament: Who's attending?

DogsPlayingPool
05-04-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm planning on going for a few days mid-week and would love to meet some of you guys to put the faces with the usernames so to speak.

Who's gonna be there?

sascha
05-04-2009, 11:04 AM
i will be there from the 7-17th.

Melissa Herndon
05-04-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm planning on going for a few days mid-week and would love to meet some of you guys to put the faces with the usernames so to speak.

Who's gonna be there?

I'm not playing...but I will be in Vegas at the WPBA booth in the main amateur room. I welcome anyone to stop by and introduce themselves.

Melissa

i4pool
05-04-2009, 12:17 PM

Who's gonna be there?

Will be there all week, DogsPlaying. Still have my cell? Let's meet up... give me a ring.

-Abe

FASTEJ
05-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Dogs,

I'm for sure going to be there from the 10th to the end, but I may head out earlier if I get the chance. Look forward to meeting you.

ED

jay helfert
05-04-2009, 12:26 PM
I'll be the guy who looks like Brad Pitt. :)

izquik72
05-04-2009, 12:33 PM
I will go down and watch a few matches. Hopefully i can learn something.

Definately staying away from Brad Pitt

DogsPlayingPool
05-04-2009, 12:59 PM

Jay, one thing's for sure, you're a curious case alright. :rotflmao:

Which one are you: the AARP member baby or the baby AARP member? :grin-devilish::rotflmao1:

Actually, I didn't know when you were leaving for the PI's so I wasn't sure you'd be in Vegas. Are you working? I do look forward to seeing you again and hope to run into you.

Good to see some of the Left Coast crew check in. Abe, I'll will definitely PM you, we must hook up for sure!!

rossaroni
05-04-2009, 01:14 PM

That makes two of us. Just so people don't get us confused, I will try to look more dorky while I am out there. I am actually at the airport right now waiting on my flight. It would be nice to meet some of you, cause I may need to borrow some money after my teammates get sick of me. I will be wearing some jeans, a stripped shirt, and some dark brown shoes with light brown socks. If you see me, say hi:)

Fuji-whopper
05-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Will be there working the Tiger Products booth, come by to say hello and introduce yourself if you feel like it I would like to meet the people that post here.

jay helfert
05-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Jay, one thing's for sure, you're a curious case alright. :rotflmao:

Which one are you: the AARP member baby or the baby AARP member? :grin-devilish::rotflmao1:

Actually, I didn't know when you were leaving for the PI's so I wasn't sure you'd be in Vegas. Are you working? I do look forward to seeing you again and hope to run into you.

Good to see some of the Left Coast crew check in. Abe, I'll will definitely PM you, we must hook up for sure!!

I'm helping out at the Predator Ten Ball Championships. And doing some book signings at Robin Dodson's booth.

DogsPlayingPool
05-04-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm helping out at the Predator Ten Ball Championships. And doing some book signings at Robin Dodson's booth.

I will definitely track you down to say hi. If I can't find you I'll call your cell but I'm sure I'll see you there.

DRW
05-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Jay, ya have to bring Angelina. I'll even lie and tell her I'm from Africa or some other country if she will adopt me.:D

gamemaker
05-05-2009, 12:32 AM
i'll be the guy who looks like brad pitt. :)

now thats another priceless statement!!!

DogsPlayingPool
05-07-2009, 10:08 AM
BTW, does anyone know what the difference is between the regular ticket and the VIP one besides the cost? It's not too much more but I'm just wondering what you get for the extra coin.

Flettir
05-07-2009, 10:37 AM
I will get there on the 8th and be leaving on the 17th.

I am in the Senior tournament and the Open Team tournament.

I will also spend some time at the Predator Ten Ball Championships watching all of the pros but with a special eye on Iron Mike.

I am the tall older guy with the full beard and long salt and pepper gray hair.

Stop in and say Hi, Flettir.

PS, Jay, I want to hear about vacations in the Philippines.