PDA

View Full Version : places to play near allen,texas?

mikyor
05-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi AzBilliards. I have only played pool in the Atlanta area, since I was a student there. Now I have moved back to Texas and would like to know some good places to shoot pool and get cue repair near my area. thanks.

Big Perm
05-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Billiard Den in Richardson
Click's at Marsh and Rosemeade

Both have 9 footers and overall decent atmosphere.....

Both should be within 30 minutes.....sorry, don't know anything in Allen....I live in Plano....shoot me a pm if I can help with anything....

mikyor
05-04-2009, 02:05 PM
ok thanks. I guess I will check them out sometime this week. Plano is next to Allen anyways.

9Ball_JJ
05-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Billiard Den in Richardson
Click's at Marsh and Rosemeade

Both have 9 footers and overall decent atmosphere.....

Both should be within 30 minutes.....sorry, don't know anything in Allen....I live in Plano....shoot me a pm if I can help with anything....

Yea, I'd have to agree with Big Perm. I live in the south side of Dallas and still make the trip to north Dallas a few times a week to play. Those two places are definitely great places to play and are always filled with good players that are good competition and friendly.

TX Poolnut
05-04-2009, 03:34 PM
This just goes to show how big Texas is. I've never even heard of Allen, Texas. :D

63Kcode
05-04-2009, 03:55 PM
If you find a place in Allen or north let me know. I live in Anna, Just north of Mckinney. I have to drive 30 miles to shot pool.

Larry

McKinneyMiner
05-04-2009, 04:31 PM
I live in McKinney, just south of Ana and just north of Allen...

I am going to agree with BigPerm and say that your best bet is either Billiard Den or Clicks...

If you feel like heading a little further north there is Luke's in Sherman...

TX Poolnut - Allen is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. with about a 70% increase since 2000...

63Kcode
05-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Lukes is where I have gone to shoot when I find time. If someone is headed that way let me know. I need a excuse to go!

Larry