PDA

View Full Version : Pinocchio?

ShootingArts
05-04-2009, 06:01 PM
I have noticed that Pinocchio hasn't been posting. He has been quiet for a month now. Just making sure he is OK. Anybody know?

Hu

jimmyg
05-04-2009, 06:07 PM
I have noticed that Pinocchio hasn't been posting. He has been quiet for a month now. Just making sure he is OK. Anybody know?

Hu

Mentioned something to me in a rep note about taking a break.....I don't remember his exact words. Didn't think much of it at the time.

I certainly miss him, hope that he's okay, and returns soon.

Jim

iowa_player
05-04-2009, 06:34 PM
I just got off the phone with him . He is doing fine and has been spending his time doing some fishing . I told him about this thread and he said he would post in here asap maybe even tonight .

Larry :)

chin0
05-04-2009, 06:44 PM
I miss him as well. He makes great post and a really friendly fellow. Definitely would like to see him more active again. :)

ShootingArts
05-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Maybe I'll red rep him. I've been trying to get a chance to go fishing for months and can't seem to get away to do it.

I'm green, pure jealousy. If he comes on here and tells us he has been catching fish left and right . . . . .

Hu

I just got off the phone with him . He is doing fine and has been spending his time doing some fishing . I told him about this thread and he said he would post in here asap maybe even tonight .

Larry :)

rigmaster
05-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Mentioned something to me in a rep note about taking a break.....I don't remember his exact words. Didn't think much of it at the time.

I certainly miss him, hope that he's okay, and returns soon.

Jim

Everyone likes Pinocchio!!!!!!!!!

akaTrigger
05-04-2009, 06:52 PM
I asked him the other day where he was. Good idea to start this thread.

KoolKat9Lives
05-04-2009, 07:12 PM
I dunno about that Pinnochio...

I find it hard to trust anyone with THAT nose.

ShootingArts
05-04-2009, 07:14 PM
I asked him the other day where he was. Good idea to start this thread.

Been thinking about it for a couple of weeks. Always hope for the best when somebody drops out of sight unexpectedly but with the way things have been going this year I am a little jumpy!

Hu

snowmon34
05-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Ben is missed....:(

the420trooper
05-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Pinnochio, you are missed...I would like to see your unique posts again....

Ben, I hope you've been catching everything!!! (Fish, not VD...;))

Now get your ass back to AZ, where you belong... :D

Michael

The Beginner
05-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Pinocchio,

start a new thread...lots of us waiting for your new thread....catch a big fish for us and show us what u caught :thumbup:

ribdoner
05-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Pinnochio, you are missed...I would like to see your unique posts again....

Ben, I hope you've been catching everything!!! (Fish, not VD...;))

Now get your ass back to AZ, where you belong... :D

Michael

Smells the same...(so i've been told)

BEN told me he was chillen a while ago:)

dave sutton
05-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Smells the same...(so i've been told)

BEN told me he was chillen a while ago:)

haha

i been trying to rep him bc he is slipping bad. i took about a 3 week break allso

i say we red rep him until he comes back to us...jk:thumbup:

Pinocchio
05-05-2009, 06:54 AM
I appreciate the inquiries an would like to report all is well. I'm fishing in a bass tourney this weekend an I'm hoping to be a regular again soon. I should be back on line sunday, (nite shift) doing what I do an repping the world. I miss you guys an wish you all my very best.............:thumbup:
Pinocchio (King for a day)

hangemhigh
07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
I appreciate the inquiries an would like to report all is well. I'm fishing in a bass tourney this weekend an I'm hoping to be a regular again soon. I should be back on line sunday, (nite shift) doing what I do an repping the world. I miss you guys an wish you all my very best.............:thumbup:

LOL, you lurker!

Cuebuddy
07-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Maybe I'll red rep him. I've been trying to get a chance to go fishing for months and can't seem to get away to do it.

I'm green, pure jealousy. If he comes on here and tells us he has been catching fish left and right . . . . .

Hu

It's good to know that if we are ever kidnapped or get kilt you would notice:cool:. You do know that I live on a river chalked (pool related) full of Trout? I am planning to bug you for a crawdad dinner someday so you might as well bug me for a fishing trip in the High country. FYI bring your own oxygen ;) Good to see you came up for air Pinocchio :D.

ShootingArts
07-09-2009, 05:52 PM
It's good to know that if we are ever kidnapped or get kilt you would notice:cool:. You do know that I live on a river chalked (pool related) full of Trout? I am planning to bug you for a crawdad dinner someday so you might as well bug me for a fishing trip in the High country. FYI bring your own oxygen ;) Good to see you came up for air Pinocchio :D.

That sounds like an invite to me! If you show up here between January and early July I can fix you up on the crawfish. Year around on the frozen variety but what is the fun in that?

I have spent time in the high desert and mountains and love them both. So far not much trouble with altitude. I'm a fan of trout too, catching and cooking. Planned to move up within a state or so of the four corners area for years but it looks like as far as I am getting is the hills of Louisiana. Gonna build on seven acres in a year or so.

Hu

Cuebuddy
07-09-2009, 07:02 PM
That sounds like an invite to me! If you show up here between January and early July I can fix you up on the crawfish. Year around on the frozen variety but what is the fun in that?

I have spent time in the high desert and mountains and love them both. So far not much trouble with altitude. I'm a fan of trout too, catching and cooking. Planned to move up within a state or so of the four corners area for years but it looks like as far as I am getting is the hills of Louisiana. Gonna build on seven acres in a year or so.

Hu

I am envious of the 7 acres. I would trade Crappie and Bass any day for our Trout, both catchen and eaten:D. The Crawdad season is now open here, I make my own rules on them since I am the only one in the mountains that even know what they are;). The 4 corners is a very cool part of the state, I really like Durango area. And yes thats a invite.

ShootingArts
07-09-2009, 07:20 PM
I am envious of the 7 acres. I would trade Crappie and Bass any day for our Trout, both catchen and eaten:D. The Crawdad season is now open here, I make my own rules on them since I am the only one in the mountains that even know what they are;). The 4 corners is a very cool part of the state, I really like Durango area. And yes thats a invite.

Don't know when I'll get to take another trip but I'll surely take you up on the invite if I can.

One of my best friends lives in Grand Junction, actually Fruita now, just outside Grand Junction. I usually find my way through Durango and Silverton on my way up there. I'm more of a follow the dots(scenic route) kind of traveler than seeing how far I can get in a day. My first trip up to Salt Lake a friend of mine sent me a scenic route that doesn't even appear on maps and atlases though. I have to admit it was a bit more scenic than this flatlander was ready for his first trip to the western mountains. Eight hours of down one mountain and up the next, narrow roads, few guard rails, and the few that were there were well used!

Hu

Johnnyt
07-09-2009, 07:24 PM

Good luck in the Bass Tournament. You have been missed here by many. Johnnyt