PDA

View Full Version : How to get on good action list ???

Strokethis
05-05-2009, 10:50 AM
I have only been on az billards couple of months how can you get on good action list,i have and do always pay all my bets and bills.I look like to eventually be able to bet from 100-1000 dollars at a time no problem.But i know i must start small to get on good action list.so give me some suggestions on how to get started since im new on here !!!!!!!!

BVal
05-05-2009, 11:07 AM
I have only been on az billards couple of months how can you get on good action list,i have and do always pay all my bets and bills.I look like to eventually be able to bet from 100-1000 dollars at a time no problem.But i know i must start small to get on good action list.so give me some suggestions on how to get started since im new on here !!!!!!!!
You don't really have to start small but when you start you must post. Also I think you have to book a couple losers before you are added to the list too. What did you want to bet on. Book a few losers with me and I will get you on the list ASAP :).

Seriously though, post your bets then you will be considered good action.

BVal

stuckart
05-05-2009, 12:29 PM
I agree, or you could just paypal me $25 and I'll go on and on about how you booked a horrible loser but paid me before the last ball fell. ;)

You just have to make some bets with the people that are on the list and go from there.

chin0
05-05-2009, 02:55 PM
You can roll in with a wheelchair (sarcasm) or you can wear a splint. I had a splint on for the past month and I tell ya, weakers players will try to jump on you seeing that you have a splint on lol