PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ActionReport

gpeezy
05-05-2009, 03:54 PM
I wanted to say thanks to www.theactionreport.com for the Dennis Hatch and Darren Appleton match. I watched it ALL last night and plan to do the same tonight. I'm gonna miss Cinco De Mayo beverages for it!

UrackmIcrackm
05-05-2009, 04:23 PM
After seeing the threads about this "on again, off again" match (Dennis had a backer, he didn't have a backer) and all that TAR had to go through just to get this match to happen, I would have to agree that a "Thank you" is in order.

This match aside, another reason that "Thank you's" are in order, is because of the new upgrade in equipment. Contrary to what some believe (according to what I've seen posted here in the past) these guys are not "rolling in the dough". They struggle & still need sponsorship to help them get from one event to the next. However, when they do have a little extra they put back into the equipment in order to bring us a better product.

I recall one person a few yrs ago saying that they would buy pay per views when TAR had better equipment and until that time, they would just stick with the free stream. :rolleyes: There are two things this guy wasn't able to comprehend.

1. They couldn't buy better equipment without making enough money to afford to upgrade.

2. The quality of the stream on pay per view can spot the free stream "the orange crush".

Whoever that person was (I can't remember their name, it was a couple of yrs ago) I certainly hope that they're paying attention. They might not have helped TAR get to where they are today and no thanks to them, but TAR has reached the "standard" they claimed they wanted.

TAR, thank you for not giving up & persevering in the face of "opposition". You young men had a vision and you didn't give up. Great job, guys. :thumbup:

deadstroke7
05-05-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm loving the PPV. Very good. I can't wait to hear Grady or Billy in the booth sometime soon.

You guys are doin' it up right. Much kudos and well wishes.

TX Poolnut
05-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Glad to hear the match went down. TAR rocks.

poolhustler
05-05-2009, 04:34 PM
I concur!!! I got one of their first streams and it was choppy, etc..

The feed last night was fantastic and tonight is the same so far.

The upgraded equipment is awesome as well.

Great job guys!!!

Russ....