PDA

View Full Version : Hardtimes tomorrow

Kelly Fisher
05-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi all,
I am in CA and will probably go to Hard Times tomorrow, if anyone would like to match up some cheapish sets let me know, Kim and Val will be there and may also play some.
Kelly

rackem
05-05-2009, 09:26 PM
You might want to mention which Hardtimes!;)

Kelly Fisher
05-05-2009, 09:30 PM
bellflower

atthecat
05-05-2009, 09:58 PM
You should go to Hollywood Billiards. Nicest pool hall I've ever been to.

Kelly Fisher
05-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Oh thanks for that, I'm staying at my brothers which is near by and I'd heard Hardtimes was pretty busy and good for action. May check it out if I have time.

atthecat
05-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Hollywood Billiards is beautiful, but Hardtimes has way more action.

Melissa Herndon
05-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Oh thanks for that, I'm staying at my brothers which is near by and I'd heard Hardtimes was pretty busy and good for action. May check it out if I have time.

Wow..you're in southern CA and you don't even call to say hello. I see how it is :D

Melissa Herndon

Black-Balled
05-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Wow..you're in southern CA and you don't even call to say hello. I see how it is :D

Melissa Herndon

Translation: If ya skeerd just say so.:eek::wink::D

mosconiac
05-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey, Kelly. I saw Kwikfire cues in your sig so I googled them. I didn't know you had hooked up with Carolina Customs. Congrats on that!

Anyway, my google search took me right back here to AZB...I've been a member here for a long time and had no idea they had a storefront! ...and they sell your Kwikfire cues.

bfdlad
05-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi all,
I am in CA and will probably go to Hard Times tomorrow, if anyone would like to match up some cheapish sets let me know, Kim and Val will be there and may also play some.
Kelly
Kelly, you are going to upset some people at Hard times. You are going to rob them, just make it look good or you will be done after a couple of sets :) good luck love.

Kelly Fisher
05-06-2009, 02:34 PM

Melissa Herndon

Hey Melissa,
Just text you, sorry sweetheart, going there tonight probably, come meet us for a beer - call me

Kelly Fisher
05-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Hey, Kelly. I saw Kwikfire cues in your sig so I googled them. I didn't know you had hooked up with Carolina Customs. Congrats on that!

Anyway, my google search took me right back here to AZB...I've been a member here for a long time and had no idea they had a storefront! ...and they sell your Kwikfire cues.

Hi mosconiac,
KwikFire has been out over a year now, we have had a nightmare with the website, should be up in a month or so now. Seyberts and Ozone have the line in stock though. Thanks for checking them out.
Kelly

bfdlad
05-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi mosconiac,
KwikFire has been out over a year now, we have had a nightmare with the website, should be up in a month or so now. Seyberts and Ozone have the line in stock though. Thanks for checking them out.
Kelly
When you coming to Phoenix to rob some people? Let me know, thanks

2rgrbn
05-06-2009, 03:25 PM
If you will go 3-4 miles up the street to a bar box, I'll play cheap with a hundred or so froze. I'm a walkover for a player on a 9' these days but I can get out on a bar box. (no time to practice). It seems plenty easy to get action at Hard Times though. Colby Brewer 310-689-4127

rackem
05-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey Melissa,
Just text you, sorry sweetheart, going there tonight probably, come meet us for a beer - call me
Sorry, There is no Beer at Hardtimes
You might very well find some of the Phillipinos there since Vegas is coming up. Have Fun.