PDA

View Full Version : women's tournament

Maximus
05-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Hello, this is my first post. I recently joined azbillards, although I have been reading posts for years. My name is Robert Laurie, a member of the UPA. I came up with the concept for the ten ball tournament in Cypress at Hot Shot billards. This tournament is the last Saturday of the month. The location and phone number you will see at the end of this post , for it is the same location as the women's tournament I am about to describe. The women' s tournament will be on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Here's the pertinent information. The tournament will be held at Hotshot Billards and Cafe in Cypress CA. 6285 Ball Road zip 90630 phone(714) 952-1120. The game will be nine ball -race to 5 on the winner's side and a race to 4 on the loser's side. The food is great, the owner is very personable and treat's you like you are family. At a latter date we may also hold a women's round robin tournament. The first tournament will be on the third Saturday of the month July18th- after that all other tournaments will be held the third Saturday of every month. If you are interested in playing in this event or you know someone that is e-mail me at deskjet900@hotmail.com or call me at (562) 544-9039. ps the entry is 25$ with 100 dollars added
with enthusiasm, Robert Laurie I hope I do well in the world sumitt of pool

mamono
05-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Very nice, I just forwarded this to my sister. She's been wanting to get back into shooting again.

I've heard of this pool hall, but haven't been there yet.

Maximus
05-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Thank you for your help, see if your sister knows any more players I am doing everything possible to ensure a strong field for the first tournament.

Bijoux43
05-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Thank you for the info. Maybe you want to add it to the tournament thread. You didn't mention the time and the price to get in. Good luck to all the woman playing.

Maximus
05-06-2009, 02:09 PM
the time will be at 1:00Pm and the entry fee will be 25$ with 100 added.Thank you I did not realize that I left out these details.