PDA

View Full Version : anybody leavin hatch and appleton match tonite?

HustlinYou
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
deleted message

UrackmIcrackm
05-06-2009, 07:26 PM
The sad part is that you're serious.

watchez
05-06-2009, 10:43 PM
wow.........:mad:

The Saw
05-06-2009, 10:50 PM
The best part is this is one of the guys that is, or at least should be, on the "Stiffed" list...... See http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=139730

The Saw
05-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Looking to make another chatroom bet and welch?????

The Saw
05-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Oh and BTW, for being a nit and asking for someone elses access you should lose the "Hustlin" moniker...... May you be reborn NittinYou!

1on1pooltournys
05-06-2009, 10:56 PM
HERE'S YOUR SIGN-----------------------------------> :withstupid:

The Saw
05-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh, I just noticed you have theactionreport.com in your sig line..... NICE!!!! If you really want to support the cause pay $25 like the rest of us you nit! The last day was well worth $25 by itself.....

ribdoner
05-06-2009, 11:04 PM
If you arent gonna finish the match. could you maybe send me your ppv info so i can catch a couple of games

PM'd info...

HustlinYou
05-06-2009, 11:10 PM
ok i understand that you all think i have welched on a bet and am on the stiffed list. Like i have said in other livestreams that i have been watching.

Jimmy Leggs cant even back up his accusation of me stiffing him on a bet that i supposedly made not through pms, email, nor can he even tell me or anybody else who i bet on in that stream or for how much. until he can prove something i think i deserve a lil more respect.

i was in the valley forge chatroom looking for bets and i made one or two with hustlinU83 and broke even then i made one with demar. with me gettin 3 games on the wire with chamat vs. svb which later he says he didnt give me but 2 games on wire. thats another story

o and yeah i have theactionreport.com in my signature and i do pay for the streams when i have time to watch them but paying $15 and watching the last 10 games or so is not worth it to me.

so everybody here can call me a welcher or whatever they may like but i have been a member here since february 2006 and havent ever had any bad deals or anything and have sold a couple of cues and bought some cues off of az.

Let the Flaming Begin!

curlyscues
05-06-2009, 11:23 PM
ok i understand that you all think i have welched on a bet and am on the stiffed list. Like i have said in other livestreams that i have been watching.

Jimmy Leggs cant even back up his accusation of me stiffing him on a bet that i supposedly made not through pms, email, nor can he even tell me or anybody else who i bet on in that stream or for how much. until he can prove something i think i deserve a lil more respect.

i was in the valley forge chatroom looking for bets and i made one or two with hustlinU83 and broke even then i made one with demar. with me gettin 3 games on the wire with chamat vs. svb which later he says he didnt give me but 2 games on wire. thats another story

o and yeah i have theactionreport.com in my signature and i do pay for the streams when i have time to watch them but paying $15 and watching the last 10 games or so is not worth it to me.

so everybody here can call me a welcher or whatever they may like but i have been a member here since 06 or 05 i dont remember and havent ever had any bad deals or anything and have sold a couple cues and bought cues.

Let the Flaming Begin!

but your join date is under your avatar.

M.C.

HustlinYou
05-06-2009, 11:26 PM
lol thanks curly

The Saw
05-07-2009, 12:44 AM

so everybody here can call me a welcher or whatever they may like but i have been a member here since february 2006 and havent ever had any bad deals or anything and have sold a couple of cues and bought some cues off of az.

Let the Flaming Begin!

Well, I'm done working for tonight and dead beat, thanks TAR, but I had to go dig this up....

Well jimmy-leggs said in his thread----"he denied ever making that bet with me. Well,if he didnt make that bet with me then why did he p.m. me and ask me my address to send a money order."

Sounds to me like Lucy got sum splainin to do......

Worminator
05-07-2009, 04:35 AM

That is not what it is all about... it is about supporting the guys who are changing the way pool is being viewed today, and for the future. Whether you watch 1 game or 180 games does not matter.

PROG8R
05-07-2009, 04:45 AM
It is all on how you look at the cash I guess... If I had the time to watch it then $15 or $25 would be easy decision. Look at what your getting. This is great stuff man. I cant wait for the Mills V Morris match, or Chris V Morris. I just like watching Rodney play, and HATCH is stone nuts!

jimmy-leggs
05-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Quote"Jimmy Leggs cant even back up his accusation of me stiffing him on a bet that i supposedly made not through pms, email, nor can he even tell me or anybody else who i bet on in that stream or for how much. until he can prove something i think i deserve a lil more respect."

No I cant back that up through pms,email,because it was made on the live stream chat.When ever I make a bet I write it down with who and for how much.Pretty simple,considering I only made bets with Roy and YOU.
But hey,Merry Christmas,you got away with it.........and I hope you can live with yourself.I am done with the subject,learned a lesson.

Eruditass
05-07-2009, 07:37 AM
i'm done with mine, if you want it cheap 2/3rds off $5

HustlinYou
05-07-2009, 12:43 PM
jimmy leggs- tell me who i bet on or for how much ? and then i could send the money if it was me, also the only bets ive made the guy pmed me on here to confirm and also sent an email.

I have talked to other ppl on the livestreams and they thing you bet with hustlin or hustlinU83 but not me!

jimmy-leggs
05-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Re: our bet - 03-26-2009, 06:21 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinYou
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy-leggs
hey,i think i will take my winnings.$50.my paypal account is lankybains@hotmail.com
thanks for the bets

hey i dont have paypal i can send a money order or cashiers check please send me your info. sorry it has been a few days been busy at work and just now got to read my pms!

do you know when the next tourney will be streamed

Kinda strange,If you did'nt make the bet then why did you send me this message.:eek:

uwate
05-07-2009, 01:12 PM
owned

biatch!

HustlinYou
05-07-2009, 01:13 PM
i didnt send a message

jimmy-leggs
05-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Well it came from you.......that quote was a copy and paste from my p.m's.If someone could show me how to copy and paste so it looks like the original,I would show you.

HustlinYou
05-07-2009, 01:19 PM
ok and idk how to do that. ok atleast tell me or the forum who i supposedly bet on and for how much

BVal
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Well it came from you.......that quote was a copy and paste from my p.m's.If someone could show me how to copy and paste so it looks like the original,I would show you.
Try taking a screenshot and pasting it into a word doc. and then posting it.

BVal

watchez
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
i didnt send a message

JUST F'IN PAY. I don't understand people. He has posted your words, your admittance to the debt. Why do you feel that you can continue to cheat and screw people out of money?

Someone look up and tell me who the 07' Tx Acs Jr Champ was?

HustlinYou
05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
watchez- you wont find it because the acs is a joke and screwed me out of my $100 savings bond and there wasnt even anybody worth playing when i got there. so it is a fluke titlle!

UrackmIcrackm
05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Try taking a screenshot and pasting it into a word doc. and then posting it.

BVal

Do a screen shot, save it as a jpeg, & just post the pic. Everyone would be able to see it just like Jimmy see's it.

BVal
05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
watchez- you wont find it because the acs is a joke and screwed me out of my $100 savings bond and there wasnt even anybody worth playing when i got there. so it is a fluke titlle!
To make your "title" not a fluke, change it to "Welcher". imo.

BVal

watchez
05-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Jimmy - make sure you give this boy a negative I-Trader as well.

The Saw
05-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Do a screen shot, save it as a jpeg, & just post the pic. Everyone would be able to see it just like Jimmy see's it.

I recommend the following screen capture software, Gadwin PrintScreen. It's free and really easy to use, I use it daily for work.....

http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/Gadwin_PrintScreen/gprintscreen.html

jimmy-leggs
05-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Here ya go.........Now please explain as to why you would send this if not the case.
Sorry everyone,I'm not that computor suave.LOL

BVal
05-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Here ya go.........Now please explain as to why you would send this if not the case.

I am pretty sure that is PROOF!!!

BVal

Pay the man!!!!! Would ya!!!!!

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 05:03 PM
All this bs on not paying is a real shame......Don't bet if you aint gonna pay!!!
Funny things happen when depts are not paid........Well in some areas

uwate
05-07-2009, 06:00 PM

Owned again!

ugotactionTX
05-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Right about NOW is when you send the man his $50 bucks. And, realize that the "play money" tables on Pokerstars.net is all the action you should book from now on! It's 50 measly dollars, if you can't afford that you should take a serious look at your life's direction and STOP BETTING!. If you can't cover it, don't bet. The irony is he would have probably worked with you to get it paid instead you play games and deny even betting? I'm always amazed at the minuscule amounts people will sell their reputation for.:speechless:

ribdoner
05-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Right about NOW is when you send the man his $50 bucks. And, realize that the "play money" tables on Pokerstars.net is all the action you should book from now on! It's 50 measly dollars, if you can't afford that you should take a serious look at your life's direction and STOP BETTING!. If you can't cover it, don't bet. The irony is he would have probably worked with you to get it paid instead you play games and deny even betting? I'm always amazed at the minuscule amounts people will sell their reputation for.:speechless:

REPUTATION (lol), he hasn't had one to lose in a loooooooooong time. This fiasco is WAY to brazen/brass to be his first rodeo.

Now he'll have to come up with a new username before he can get back in the saddle.

An the beat goes on...

JimS
05-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Looks like the boy went away. I was thinkin that's what he ought to do and that's what I maybe need to post.