PDA

View Full Version : 9 ball ghost ring game on the bar table.

gpeezy
05-07-2009, 10:08 AM
In our poolroom in here in town we play a lot of 10 ball ring games for cheap. I came up with an idea for a Ghost ring game. Rules are same as most ghost games. 9 ball on the bar table, break, ball in hand, and run out. I think with the right caliber of players this would be great to sweat. How do you get eliminated? Miss a ball your done for the round. Last man standing is the winner. Winner take all. So many people run out on the bar table that this would be great. Any bad rolls would be put on yourself. I like the action. What do you guys think? If you had champion players playing this, it could get up there in stakes and make for some great action,IMO. I think I've mention this before but I'm not sure. I'm callin it Georgie Ghost.

Johnnyt
05-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Sounds pretty good. Bar table...count me in lol. Johnnyt

cowboyup200560
05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I wanna see this... Where is TAR when u need them

BVal
05-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I wanna see this... Where is TAR when u need them
In Vegas streaming big money action matches. :)

BVal

gpeezy
05-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Another thing is you would have players crushing the rack. Fearless of scratching. It'd be fun to watch. All offense is always fun to watch.

Drew
05-07-2009, 12:32 PM
The only concern is that this match could go for hours and hours without anyone ever missing a ball. BIH on the bar table with champs playing?

pooljunkie4ever
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
This would be cool, in a ring game, you would change the order, well in this style of ring game you would add a ball:thumbup:
Play 5 game of 9ball, if no winner, than 5 racks of 10 etc.... Till you get a winner. I like this.:)