PDA

View Full Version : Donnie Mills.........Rather get the 7-ball

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Donnie,

Would you play....... "7" ball neutral racker w/ 10 games on the "wire"????

Beware_of_Dawg
05-07-2009, 12:49 PM
IF YOU R...
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r127/rickybarra/th_woof.jpg
PLZ TRY...
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/Marci1701/PMButton.jpg
OR
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/645/aroo.jpg (http://img2.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aroo.jpg)
K ThnX.
~main fOrum trolls space retention aSsociation~

BryanBpool
05-07-2009, 01:02 PM
IF YOU R...
PLZ TRY...
OR
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/645/aroo.jpg (http://img2.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aroo.jpg)
K ThnX.

Ell Oh Ell!

tucson9ball
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Donnie,

So, you're offering Donnie 10 games on the wire in a race to what?:confused:

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 04:47 PM
So, you're offering Donnie 10 games on the wire in a race to what?:confused:

I am not offering nobody anything....I am posting 4 a friend that doesnt have a PC available at this point in time......

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 04:49 PM
IF YOU R...
PLZ TRY...
OR
K ThnX.

Ok no problem.......R U the moderator....

CreeDo
05-07-2009, 05:51 PM
man who would gamble at 7 ball in the first place >_<

donny mills
05-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Donnie,

What are you asking me exactly? I dont understand are you saying will I play 7ball?

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 06:20 PM
What are you asking me exactly? I dont understand are you saying will I play 7ball?

Ok lets try this out again.........

Would you rather get the "7-ball" w/ a neutral racker....and "10" on the wire.

OR:

Rack your own w/ just the "7" n nothing on the wire.

Playing 9-ball.............Do we understand now

tucson9ball
05-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Ok lets try this out again.........

Would you rather get the "7-ball" w/ a neutral racker....and "10" on the wire.

OR:

Rack your own w/ just the "7" n nothing on the wire.

Playing 9-ball.............Do we understand now

Alrighty, at least we have more details. So the game is 9ball and weight is the issue. Donnie probably would like to know who the opponent is before making a final decision though.
It really depends on how long the race is. "10" on the wire to 25 is huge, where as in a race to 150 it is not as much. I'm really just responding to keep this at the top. I want to hear what Donnie has to say.:)

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Alrighty, at least we have more details. So the game is 9ball and weight is the issue. Donnie probably would like to know who the opponent is before making a final decision though.
It really depends on how long the race is. "10" on the wire to 25 is huge, where as in a race to 150 it is not as much. I'm really just responding to keep this at the top. I want to hear what Donnie has to say.:)

Listen up rite quick!!
I am in the middle doin a favor 4 someone who cant get 2 a pc. Donnie knows what the details r. I am not at liberty to discuss anything going further. Just looking 4 a honest reply from mr. mills, thats it.
Aint no woofing goin on here, just want 2 find out what mr. mills wants to do.....very simple!!

donny mills
05-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Listen up rite quick!!
I am in the middle doin a favor 4 someone who cant get 2 a pc. Donnie knows what the details r. I am not at liberty to discuss anything going further. Just looking 4 a honest reply from mr. mills, thats it.
Aint no woofing goin on here, just want 2 find out what mr. mills wants to do.....very simple!!

Interesting... Who would be the neutral racker? Would the balls be placed in the same order for both of us?

dragon81
05-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Listen up rite quick!!

Why are you getting so bent out of shape?
People are asking questions, because your posts are extremely vague.
If Donny know the details, then why not PM him instead of posting a thread?

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 07:31 PM

first of all i aint even close to bent myman....it takes a lil more then a post 2 do that...............

frankwhite
05-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Interesting... Who would be the neutral racker? Would the balls be placed in the same order for both of us?

Donny,
You both can agree on the racker n how there racked. Thats it 4 me im done. I did what wuz asked of me........Thank you Donny, n good luck cuz.

Frankie

dragon81
05-07-2009, 08:46 PM
first of all i aint even close to bent myman....it takes a lil more then a post 2 do that...............

LOL-ok, if you say so.
And for the record, I am not "your man"....nor am i 'your woman', but i am female. Thanks and have a great day!
:)

donny mills
05-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Donny,
You both can agree on the racker n how there racked. Thats it 4 me im done. I did what wuz asked of me........Thank you Donny, n good luck cuz.

Frankie

I didn't know you played so well to give me the 7 and 10 games on the wire... you must be awesome!!

Alright what are we racing to? How much does it cost to play? Where?

Klink
05-08-2009, 05:40 AM
I didn't know you played so well to give me the 7 and 10 games on the wire... you must be awesome!!

Guess Donny is not sure of the details either :)

smokeandapancak
05-08-2009, 06:01 AM
Guess Donny is not sure of the details either :)

fo sho he duz myman......:scratchhead::scratchhead:

Black-Balled
05-08-2009, 06:07 AM
Donny- you playing Frankie getting the 7 is not fair.;)

chipperd
05-08-2009, 06:09 AM
I don't even know if Donny knows who he is playing. And for how much???? Wow

BryanBpool
05-08-2009, 06:28 AM
I don't even know if Donny knows who he is playing. And for how much???? Wow

If hes getting the 7 ball, I dont think he really cares who, IMO.

This wins the prize for most confusing thread of the week.

Shimmy
05-08-2009, 07:39 AM
If hes getting the 7 ball, I dont think he really cares who, IMO.

This wins the prize for most confusing thread of the week.

That it is....

Eric.
05-08-2009, 07:53 AM

Because this is typical Frankie Scanlon posturing and hype.

Frankie loves to talk sh1t and position himself as "someone on the inside" i.e. trying to insinuate that he "is tight" with every top player in Pool. The act is getting real old.

Eric >PM Donny, fer cryin out loud

schon267
05-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Is it just me, or is this the most pointless, vague, confusing thread i have ever read????
Ask if donny takes a spot, not tell him who he is going to play, which really negates asking about the spot!! Cause you don't who your playing! Then he is pissy about the replys that ask the obvious question everybody, including donny would like to know!! Like who the opponent would be??????? U shouldn't have a computer just like your friend. Lol

Ironman317
05-08-2009, 08:50 AM
wonder what frankie's player would give donny playing 3 ball? with a neutral racker ofcourse.:grin:

frankwhite
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Because this is typical Frankie Scanlon posturing and hype.

Frankie loves to talk sh1t and position himself as "someone on the inside" i.e. trying to insinuate that he "is tight" with every top player in Pool. The act is getting real old.

Eric >PM Donny, fer cryin out loud

Your still a iddiot, ha there Eric. A jealous one at that. LOL
And I am tight w/ a few of those players, so what....
I didnot say anything wrong to anyone here, just did a favor for someone. You wanna hide behind a pc and talk $hit, go ahead.........Ill catch up with-ya.LOL LOL

dragon81
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Listen up rite quick!!

hmmm....are you so sure about that?

OH NO! wait! Donny must NOT know what the details are?! Huh seriously?!
And neither do the rest of az......wow.....how many votes are most pointless thread and/or confusing thread?

frankwhite
05-08-2009, 11:11 AM
I posted on here and got attacked, and spoke like a gentlemen everytime.....What's wrong w/ some of you.....LOL crazy.....

For all you rocket scientist, of course it aint me giving Mills the "7" and 10 games........

The game is Mills and Morris, why Donny all of a sudden forgot they are trying to make a game is beyond me.....but..........thats the low down!!!!!!

Enough of this thread.............................

dragon81
05-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I posted on here and got attacked, and spoke like a gentlemen everytime.....What's wrong w/ some of you.....LOL crazy.....

For all you rocket scientist, of course it aint me giving Mills the "7" and 10 games........

The game is Mills and Morris, why Donny all of a sudden forgot they are trying to make a game is beyond me.....but..........thats the low down!!!!!!

I did not attack you in any way shape or form....I simply asked why you were getting so bent out of shape. Typically in the english language, when you end a sentence with an exclamation point (!) it means your are yelling and/or speaking very loudly which in turn with the style of which your sentences were written equals out to being angry.
You started a thread for your friend...ok...but then when you are vague it is obvious that az'ers will ask questions....part of the 'public' thread.
So the speaking like a gentleman....i think not.
Maybe next time, you can be a little more clearer or like I stated earlier, just PM Donny instead, since you could care less about the rest of anyone's opinions and questions.
Thanks

BryanBpool
05-08-2009, 11:18 AM
The real question is, can this thread make it to 50 pages like the last one? :thumbup:

frankwhite
05-08-2009, 11:24 AM
I did not attack you in any way shape or form....I simply asked why you were getting so bent out of shape. Typically in the english language, when you end a sentence with an exclamation point (!) it means your are yelling and/or speaking very loudly which in turn with the style of which your sentences were written equals out to being angry.
You started a thread for your friend...ok...but then when you are vague it is obvious that az'ers will ask questions....part of the 'public' thread.
So the speaking like a gentleman....i think not.
Maybe next time, you can be a little more clearer or like I stated earlier, just PM Donny instead, since you could care less about the rest of anyone's opinions and questions.
Thanks

Thanx for the help on forum writting, not to good at it. Yes you are right, should of pm'ed him.
Thanx,
Frankie

Eric.
05-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Your still a iddiot, ha there Eric.(does anyone see the irony in this??)

A jealous one at that. LOL (I think you're trying to imply "envious")

And I am tight w/ a few of those players, so what....
I didnot say anything wrong to anyone here, just did a favor for someone.

You wanna hide behind a pc and talk $hit, go ahead.........Ill catch up with-ya.LOL LOL

You last statement was the best. Priceless! Frankie, the last time you threatened my on a TAR stream/CHAT, I gave you my real name and told you where you could find me to make good on your threats.

You know what the priceless part was?? A month later, we were both in Comet Billiards, YOU heard my name called by the tourney director, asked him to point me out, he pointed, YOU looked over at me standing 5 feet away from you and....went to go sit down elsewhere, quiet as a churchmouse. So much for talkin smack, tough guy.

I'm not gonna clutter up the forum with me slapping you around, feel free to PM me.

Eric

frankwhite
05-08-2009, 11:32 AM
You last statement was the best. Priceless! Frankie, the last time you threatened my on a TAR stream/CHAT, I gave you my real name and told you where you could find me to make good on your threats.

You know what the priceless part was?? A month later, we were both in Comet Billiards, YOU heard my name called by the tourney director, asked him to point me out, he pointed, YOU looked over at me standing 5 feet away from you and....went to go sit down elsewhere, quiet as a churchmouse. So much for talkin smack, tough guy.

I'm not gonna clutter up the forum with me slapping you around, feel free to PM me.

Eric

OK...buddy. lol lol
Talk to ya later..

Black-Balled
05-08-2009, 01:30 PM
I think that

Mr. Wilson
05-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Grow up guys.

tucson9ball
05-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Ok, we are finally getting somewhere. The game is Rodney Morris vs. Donnie Mills. The OP wants to know if Donnie would rather have the 7 ball, playing 9 ball or get 10 games on the wire race to?
Like I typed yesterday, what is the race to?
Just trying to keep this pointless thread going. We might make 50 pages yet.:thumbup:

CBuck
05-08-2009, 02:35 PM

Donny didn't forget anything, this game was finalized a few days before you started this thread. So with the vagueness of your original post & the fact that the game was set already, you confused all of us rocket scientists. Kind of makes this thread even more pointless huh?

Eric.
05-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Donny didn't forget anything, this game was finalized a few days before you started this thread. So with the vagueness of your original post & the fact that the game was set already, you confused all of us rocket scientists. Kind of makes this thread even more pointless huh?

Don't waste your time, CBuck, it's just more posturing from Frankie Scanlon to make himself appear to be "someone on the inside". :shakehead:

Eric

Trevorkian
05-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Donnie,

HAhaHahaHA...you guys are a riot! Nice sweater, dude;)

TX Poolnut
05-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Ya'll behave.

JXMIKE
05-08-2009, 04:07 PM
HAhaHahaHA...you guys are a riot! Nice sweater, dude;)

Thats what they wear in his "hood" son, cant you see hes G as a mofo.