PDA

View Full Version : BCA Masters Mens Finals.....

tucson9ball
05-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I just wanted to say congrats to Mitch "wonder boy" Ellerman. He finished in 2nd place to Tyler Edey for the Masters Finals today. They went hill/hill for the last match. Mitch is a Arizona native, and a really nice guy. He's been ripping up the Phoenix tournaments and some west coast stuff. His most notable, coming last year, when he double dipped Jose Parica in the US Bar Table championship.:thumbup:
I'm sure, the way Mitch loves the game of pool, he will do nothing but improve from here on out. GO MITCH ELLERMAN!!!!!!
Oh, a lil side note: watch out for his Masters team also. They have the likes of Jimmy M.,Dennis Orender, George Teyechea, any of which are formidable opponents. Sorry, can't remember the 5th man. We will be cheering you guys on.
Mikw Williams is the 5th guy, thanks Jason. Mike and his wife Susan won the scotch last year I beleive.

CocoboloCowboy
05-07-2009, 06:25 PM
I thought the BCA did not start till Friday?

JasonCrugar
05-07-2009, 06:26 PM
good job mitch!!!!!!! mitch is a hell of a player and a nice guy all around. and i think mike williams might be the final player. he can play a "little" as well.

Mark Griffin
05-07-2009, 06:47 PM
The original poster has made an error. Mitch Ellerman did come in 2nd place to Tyler Edey. The event was the 9-ball challenge! (Not Masters)

There were 221 entries - race to 7 on a 7' Diamond Bar Table.

Tyler won this event last year. I actually think he may have come in 2nd in 2007. If that is true, he is on fire for this event!!!

We really do appreciate the intereest AZ'ers have in making posts. But sometimes the inaccuracies are tough to take (lol). Again, this was NOT the master's singles. Single events all start on Saturday!

Mark Griffin, CEO
BCAPL

tucson9ball
05-07-2009, 06:52 PM
The original poster has made an error. Mitch Ellerman did come in 2nd place to Tyler Edey. The event was the 9-ball challenge! (Not Masters)

There were 221 entries - race to 7 on a 7' Diamond Bar Table.

Tyler won this event last year. I actually think he may have come in 2nd in 2007. If that is true, he is on fire for this event!!!

We really do appreciate the intereest AZ'ers have in making posts. But sometimes the inaccuracies are tough to take (lol). Again, this was NOT the master's singles. Single events all start on Saturday!

Mark Griffin, CEO
BCAPL

Thanks for the correction Mark. I realized my error once I remembered what day it is lol. :sorry: