PDA

View Full Version : New Room

windward
05-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Good news for those of us on the west side of Atlanta. Monica and Helena opened the doors to their new room in Villa Rica a couple of days ago. It's called
Stixx and is located off of exit 24 on I- 20, next to the Piggly Wiggly shopping center.

Some details; Full Bar, Good Food, Great People, not to mention the equipment.
8 Diamond Bar Tables, not coin ops, and 2 TIGHT NINE footers. Also plenty of TV's for the sports fans.

Definitely a place worth checking out. :thumbup::thumbup:

JAM
05-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey, thanks for sharing that. If you ever get a chance to take pics, please post 'em up.

Helena and Monica are good people. I wish them success! :)

JAM
05-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Here's my Helena and Monica picture, taken in, I think, 2002 at the U.S. Open in Chesapeake Beach, Virginia. :)

In fact, in a strange sort of way, they featured a prominent role at the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend. Without them, I may not have ever gotten to know him. :wink:

windward
05-09-2009, 08:48 AM
They are good people, and I think they will be successful.

JG-in-KY
05-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Hey JAM is that Fedor in your avatar? I didn't know you were a MMA fan. Keith isn't thinking of getting in the Octagon is he. LOL

JAM
05-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey JAM is that Fedor in your avatar? I didn't know you were a MMA fan. Keith isn't thinking of getting in the Octagon is he. LOL

I had a job last week providing closed-captioning for the M-1 Challenge. Holy Russian Red Devils, and I became an instant Fedor fan. He's so cute, like a teddy bear!:o