PDA

View Full Version : Way to go chris bartram

professor1967
05-09-2009, 07:57 PM
I think somebody rounded up some money! Chris gave rodney the nuts and chris grinded is way to victory. WAY TO GO CHRIS!!!! AND ALWAYS A GENTLEMAN GAMBLER. BY THE WAY YOU PLAYED GREAT BRO. Professor

john schmidt
05-09-2009, 08:01 PM
i know we are not in love with each other but seriously good shootin.

i guess im next ill see you in a couple days and we can get some money posted and get it on.

houmatroy
05-09-2009, 08:01 PM
I think somebody rounded up some money! Chris gave rodney the nuts and chris grinded is way to victory. WAY TO GO CHRIS!!!! AND ALWAYS A GENTLEMAN GAMBLER. BY THE WAY YOU PLAYED GREAT BRO. Professor

Sounds like Chris had the nuts from jumpstreet..Did Rodney ever lead in the match ? ....Nice matching up Chris .....

TX Poolnut
05-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Real Bartram is the Real Deal. :)

The Saw
05-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Two words Chris. China Phoenix..... I'll even let you buy! Shane ask you for any break tips yet? LOL

JDB
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM

I agree! I watched last night, my first time on TAR, and Chris played awesome!

I was really impressed by his demeanor and game... Nice job!

houmatroy
05-09-2009, 08:30 PM
I agree! I watched last night, my first time on TAR, and Chris played awesome!

I was really impressed by his demeanor and game... Nice job!

I tip my hat to him more in the pre-match arguement on the spot...He played great cuz he's a great player !

sydbarret
05-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Wish I got to see the match, Impressive.

JMS
05-09-2009, 09:23 PM
John if you play Chris are you also going to give Rosie O'donnell WEIGHT??? No offense to Chris.

JDB
05-09-2009, 10:02 PM
John if you play Chris are you also going to give Rosie O'donnell WEIGHT??? No offense to Chris.

I must admit, when I was watching last night, I was thinking; "why the hell does this guy need weight, he shoots great."...lol.

Richardson
05-09-2009, 10:46 PM

How is getting spotted giving the nuts up ?

Good shooting Chris.

jrt30004
05-10-2009, 08:46 AM
How is getting spotted giving the nuts up ?

Good shooting Chris.

i don't think chris gave up the nuts for sure because he was getting spotted, however he was giving up a lot beacause the spot got changed more than a few times on him (once right before the match) and he didn't let any of the moves throw him off. he grinded like he does and took a win against a very strong player in rodney.

houmatroy
05-10-2009, 09:35 AM
i don't think chris gave up the nuts for sure because he was getting spotted, however he was giving up a lot beacause the spot got changed more than a few times on him (once right before the match) and he didn't let any of the moves throw him off. he grinded like he does and took a win against a very strong player in rodney.

When you got somebody in a trap...you not gonna do nothing to jeapardize not being able to take the score off...He had the best of it from jumpstreet so why not give a lil back ?

stumpie71
05-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Great playing Chris. :thumbup:

B-Rod
05-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Well see here is a prime example of someone who doesnt know pool.
Rodney never lead he never had any kind of chance.
The reason is because Chris DID NOT give up the nuts!
Chris got the nuts and freight trained Rodney.
The first thing Chris needs to do after counting his money of course is go change his profile because i have yet to see him give up the nuts.

p.s. Great matching up and great shooting Chris

I mean 15 ahead come on!!!

breaknrun
05-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Good shooting Bartram.

professor1967
05-10-2009, 04:54 PM
i know we are not in love with each other but seriously good shootin.

i guess im next ill see you in a couple days and we can get some money posted and get it on.

i wondering how there going to match up an would love to see it