PDA

View Full Version : Chris B. books yet another winner !

houmatroy
05-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Looks like Chris is quite the handicapper...knows what he needs to win...nice score Chris.

houmatroy
05-09-2009, 08:40 PM
But when u win with a handicap from the very 1st rack...the props go more into the matching up then the actual game....like when scooter was down hill game & came all the way back to win the set against chris miller at the past derby.

CreeDo
05-09-2009, 10:45 PM
I know of another recent race to 100 he took off from a local pro. Not sure if it's good to be public but let's just say he's booked more than 1 winner recently. The guy's due to go off :)

B-Rod
05-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Lets see if my memory serves me right he beats Larry Price beats Rodney Morris then asks Schmidt for the 9 playing ten ball. Sounds like ole Chris is not gambling he is booking winners and thats all good. I think im just ready to see ole Chris get in the box and be gambling. He has been playing alot and should be in dead punch! So lets see it Schmidt vs. Bartrum, Bartrum getting the last two. Or even ten ball on the short track.

CreeDo
05-10-2009, 09:26 AM
haha B-rod, if I'm translating you right it sounds like you're saying Bartrum is being kind of a locksmith :) Nothing wrong with booking winners tho right? I think actual gambling (like the outcome is a 50/50 coin toss) is crazy. John S. seems to think along the same lines, he prides himself on being smart with his money.

Hey, I agree with you though, js vs. chris needs to happen. I'd love to see that match and john sounds eager to get it started.