PDA

View Full Version : Alex Rodomsky vs Ryan *Pinoy* race to 21 for $1K

The Beginner
05-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I want to do a sweat bet between the two...what i've heard that Ryan will get 4 games. They will be playing at Silver Tips this saturday ..not sure what time. I would bet $100 on Ryan...any takers just let me know...this bet is for local only..:thumbup:

Gatz
05-14-2009, 11:33 AM
hmmm this sounds like fun. I might come Saturday to watch. Please let us know if you get anymore details.

D_Lewis
05-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Ryan is getting an extra game from their 404 handicaps.

Should be a good set.

I may swing by.

The Beginner
05-14-2009, 02:46 PM
I'm just waiting for Ryan if this one is set....Dan how about a little sweat bet on the side. lol....Dean i will keep you posted here...Ryan might post it here after work

D_Lewis
05-14-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm just waiting for Ryan if this one is set....Dan how about a little sweat bet on the side. lol....Dean i will keep you posted here...Ryan might post it here after work

4 games is too much, I'll take alex if he only has to get to 20.

The Beginner
05-14-2009, 04:57 PM
4 games is too much, I'll take alex if he only has to get to 20.

Dan, you have action...$100? :thumbup:

D_Lewis
05-14-2009, 05:12 PM
Dan, you have action...$100? :thumbup:

Find out what time they're starting on Saturday and text me. You still have my number?

Maybe I'll come sweat it on Saturday and we'll negotiate then.

I'll PM you my number again

The Beginner
05-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Find out what time they're starting on Saturday and text me. You still have my number?

Maybe I'll come sweat it on Saturday and we'll negotiate then.

I'll PM you my number again

Dan,

you pm me a blank cell #...I still don't have your cell #....

Gatz
05-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Cool, thx for the updates. I hope this goes down :D

lee brett
05-14-2009, 06:10 PM
let us know if this is happening i might bet as well, dan if its on any chance of picking me up

D_Lewis
05-14-2009, 07:28 PM
let us know if this is happening i might bet as well, dan if its on any chance of picking me up

Hop on the go and I'll pick you up from there.

p1noy
05-14-2009, 09:36 PM
I want to do a sweat bet between the two...what i've heard that Ryan will get 4 games. They will be playing at Silver Tips this saturday ..not sure what time. I would bet $100 on Ryan...any takers just let me know...this bet is for local only..:thumbup:

Alex said he can't play this saturday at silver tips but would play next week at shooters giving up 3 to 21. I'll talk to him tomorrow to negotiate, I was really looking forward to play this saturday.

srs314
05-14-2009, 09:58 PM
I think this one is a good gamble. I may show up and bet. I will post something online when you guys know for sure what the deal is. Let's see if we can get some more action matches lined up for the same day.

Gatz
05-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Well hopefully he changes his mind, I have to work next weekend, damn it! lol. Nothing going on this weekend.

D_Lewis
05-15-2009, 01:13 AM
Alex said he can't play this saturday at silver tips but would play next week at shooters giving up 3 to 21. I'll talk to him tomorrow to negotiate, I was really looking forward to play this saturday.

I'll come by and play some. I wont play a $1k set right now but I'll come.

What do you think is a fair race for a hundy or two?

(Alex offered 3 times the 404 race, 21-18) (7 VS 6)

-dan

lee brett
05-15-2009, 01:27 AM
I think this one is a good gamble. I may show up and bet. I will post something online when you guys know for sure what the deal is. Let's see if we can get some more action matches lined up for the same day.

i'll play someone for a 100 if i can get a decent cue to use if it off are 404 handicaps

D_Lewis
05-15-2009, 01:28 AM
i'll play someone for a 100 if i can get a decent cue to use if it off are 404 handicaps

Here is a short list of players who said they might show up.

Ryan
Jun
Dean
Scott
Dan L
Lee

Pick one!

lee brett
05-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Here is a short list of players who said they might show up.

Ryan
Jun
Dean
Scott
Dan L
Lee

Pick one!

you lol off 5

D_Lewis
05-15-2009, 01:36 AM
you lol off 5

I respectfully decline your offer.

lee brett
05-15-2009, 01:45 AM
I respectfully decline your offer.

lol u should be the biggest sandbagger there

jaycast16
05-15-2009, 05:08 AM
If you guys are looking for some more action,every saturday at Shooters you can join us on the King of the Hill.$10-$20 per game.After the saturday tournament.Im not sure if i can make it this weekend but for sure others guys will be there.

Ed Muere
Ronald
Ryan Eugenio
Alan Ada
Rodel
Nito Bucais
Jun

JD_Hogg
05-15-2009, 05:38 AM

Is that the same weekend as the 404 finals at Bigwigs??

lee brett
05-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Is that the same weekend as the 404 finals at Bigwigs??

404 is the weekend after 30th/31st

srs314
05-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Well hopefully he changes his mind, I have to work next weekend, damn it! lol. Nothing going on this weekend.

This weekend there are qualifiers for the Canadian Championship events at Millsy's everyone should go there!

D_Lewis
05-15-2009, 01:44 PM
If you guys are looking for some more action,every saturday at Shooters you can join us on the King of the Hill.$10-$20 per game.After the saturday tournament.Im not sure if i can make it this weekend but for sure others guys will be there.

Ed Muere
Ronald
Ryan Eugenio
Alan Ada
Rodel
Nito Bucais
Jun

I'll be there.

I would rather play at Shooters if Ryan will be there anyways. I prefer their tables.

Ryan, text me.
(905)

The Beginner
05-16-2009, 08:21 AM
I'll be there.

I would rather play at Shooters if Ryan will be there anyways. I prefer their tables.

Ryan, text me.
(905)

Dan,

I spoke with Cedric last night at shooters he said he wants to do a match with you race to 7 for just $50 per set....I think Ryan and Alex are set today at shooters...let me know if our bet for $50 still on...4 games on ryan...race to 21...text me to confirm...i will be there late coz im still at work doing nothing...lol....cyah tonight..

jaycast16
05-16-2009, 03:20 PM
as of 6:15 pm,the score is 12-8 for ryan..

The Beginner
05-16-2009, 05:31 PM
as of 6:15 pm,the score is 12-8 for ryan..

Ryan won 21-12 :thumbup:

srs314
05-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Ryan won 21-12 :thumbup:

What did the bet end up being?

jaycast16
05-16-2009, 11:02 PM
What did the bet end up being?

1k..there should be a rematch...actually there are some actions aside from these guys.They didn't play for big bucks but glad to catch actions like this.

Dan Lewis played Cedric lee
Billy Vs. Jeff Trudel
Raymond Cruz Vs Dean Mcnaughton
Billy vs Rafael

The Beginner
05-17-2009, 09:51 AM
1k..there should be a rematch...actually there are some actions aside from these guys.They didn't play for big bucks but glad to catch actions like this.

Dan Lewis played Cedric lee
Billy Vs. Jeff Trudel
Raymond Cruz Vs Dean Mcnaughton
Billy vs Rafael

and of course the anticipated match between us...lol...panggulo lang tayo :thumbup:

The Beginner
05-23-2009, 04:46 PM
There could be a rematch????:...stay tuned :thumbup:

D_Lewis
05-23-2009, 06:31 PM
There could be a rematch????:...stay tuned :thumbup:

Ryan going to give him 3 games this time?

p1noy
05-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Ryan going to give him 3 games this time?

Will you put money on me if I give him 3 games?

Gatz
05-24-2009, 02:49 PM

Of course he would, Dans a good guy :thumbup:

p1noy
05-24-2009, 05:55 PM

Yeah, if he's willing to put money on me giving Alex 3 games...I'm betting the other way..:thumbup:

D_Lewis
05-25-2009, 12:12 AM

I put money against you with him giving you three games, obviously Im not the best guy to be placing money any way on a bet!

I think you guys are both excellent players and I hope Alex gets a crack at getting his dough back.

I wish the both of you the best of luck, I will be there when the rematch happens.

D_Lewis
05-25-2009, 12:14 AM

The above statement is 100% false. hahaha. I do pay out like an ATM though.

The Beginner
05-25-2009, 01:36 PM
I put money against you with him giving you three games, obviously Im not the best guy to be placing money any way on a bet!

I think you guys are both excellent players and I hope Alex gets a crack at getting his dough back.

I wish the both of you the best of luck, I will be there when the rematch happens.

Hey Dan are we doing the same bet or more? :thumbup:

D_Lewis
05-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Hey Dan are we doing the same bet or more? :thumbup:

If they play even up, (which they probably will based on the score of the last match) Im in.

The Beginner
05-26-2009, 12:35 PM
If they play even up, (which they probably will based on the score of the last match) Im in.

I doubt it that they will play even...but will see after the bigwigs....how about your rematch with Cedric? is there gonna be a rematch between you two?

D_Lewis
05-26-2009, 12:39 PM
I doubt it that they will play even...but will see after the bigwigs....how about your rematch with Cedric? is there gonna be a rematch between you two?

I dont think so. But if I get the right game I will play.

I will be at Bigwigs this weekend, Im sure there will be some action jackson going on.

The Beginner
06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
I dont think so. But if I get the right game I will play.

I will be at Bigwigs this weekend, Im sure there will be some action jackson going on.

What game are we looking here? you can ask cedric about it...im sure he will give you the 9 and out for a 9 ball match..hahaahahah...

I think the match between Alex and Ryan will be on this weekend..but not sure yet...if its on this weekend is the bet will be the same between us or more? same spot...Alex will go 20 games..and Ryan will get 4 games on race 21...if you want to bet more feel free :thumbup:

Danktrees
06-03-2009, 11:26 AM
im pretty sure if they play again its the same handicap. it was agreed that there would be 2 sets before the first set was played. they negotiated that in the corner before they started. alex did not play his best in that match so i dont think the handicap will change since it wasnt like alex was shooting his best and ryan beat him by 9.

D_Lewis
06-03-2009, 11:38 AM
What game are we looking here? you can ask cedric about it...im sure he will give you the 9 and out for a 9 ball match..hahaahahah...

I think the match between Alex and Ryan will be on this weekend..but not sure yet...if its on this weekend is the bet will be the same between us or more? same spot...Alex will go 20 games..and Ryan will get 4 games on race 21...if you want to bet more feel free :thumbup:

I would imagine that something will change. Alex was saying he wanted to play 9 ball and personally I think 4 games is too much to give up.

Either way, when we have a for sure game we'll set something up Jun.

I have made an offer to play Cedric here so I dont have to drive for over an hour every time and I dont think he's available to come down here 24/7. My offer still does stand though. From you Jun, I'll take the barney and the snaps!

Danktrees
06-04-2009, 12:04 AM
i would also like to point out that while john tries to ensure that the handicaps are fair, some of them are random. like mine for example, he looked at me and said im a 5. he never saw me shoot, didnt ask anyone, just filled me in as a 5 lol.

IMO 4 games isnt too much for alex to give up. cuz when they race to 15, he gives ryan 2 or 3 (i think it's 3, they've played a lot and i dont remember exactly) and he's beaten him before. the ones where he loses often go hill hill. the night before the match they played 3 sets and ryan was getting weight. 2 to 11 i believe it was. alex won 2 of 3. if alex had played better the next day, then that match would have been closer. im not just talking trash either, he hasnt been playing well lately and he said that a few times this week already.

D_Lewis
06-04-2009, 01:04 AM
i would also like to point out that while john tries to ensure that the handicaps are fair, some of them are random. like mine for example, he looked at me and said im a 5. he never saw me shoot, didnt ask anyone, just filled me in as a 5 lol.

IMO 4 games isnt too much for alex to give up. cuz when they race to 15, he gives ryan 2 or 3 (i think it's 3, they've played a lot and i dont remember exactly) and he's beaten him before. the ones where he loses often go hill hill. the night before the match they played 3 sets and ryan was getting weight. 2 to 11 i believe it was. alex won 2 of 3. if alex had played better the next day, then that match would have been closer. im not just talking trash either, he hasnt been playing well lately and he said that a few times this week already.

C: If you're under handicapped, you can raise it at any time! Dont think you have to wait until they bump you... ;)

If Ryan and Alex played even up, Id take Alex. There is a fine line where they equal out, handicap wise.

I also think if Ryan was playing 100% on his own dollar, same as Alex, it would be a different set. $1000 on a single set is good coin and a lot of pressure. Certainly not the same when for instance possibly 5 people threw in $200 each. 50% jelly puts him at $650 for winning the set and minus $200 for losing. Again, I dont know what happened but I am assuming (possibly incorrectly) that a few other guys were in on Ryans side.

Either way, both top notch guys in my book and I couldnt even think about saying a bad word about either of them.

Cedric, gold crown, hamilton, calling your name. Bet! ;)

The Beginner
06-04-2009, 07:38 AM
C: If you're under handicapped, you can raise it at any time! Dont think you have to wait until they bump you... ;)

If Ryan and Alex played even up, Id take Alex. There is a fine line where they equal out, handicap wise.

I also think if Ryan was playing 100% on his own dollar, same as Alex, it would be a different set. $1000 on a single set is good coin and a lot of pressure. Certainly not the same when for instance possibly 5 people threw in $200 each. 50% jelly puts him at $650 for winning the set and minus $200 for losing. Again, I dont know what happened but I am assuming (possibly incorrectly) that a few other guys were in on Ryans side.

Either way, both top notch guys in my book and I couldnt even think about saying a bad word about either of them.

Cedric, gold crown, hamilton, calling your name. Bet! ;)

Dan, Ryan can put $1000 from his own pocket with no problem at all without any of us adding on the side. I don't think the match will change the outcome by putting his own money on the match....if you want we can put $500 more on the side not adding on their actual bet against your $400? :thumbup:

About the 4 games given to Ryan. Alex was the one who offered Ryan the 4 games..Ryan never asked him to give him weight of 4 games...I think it make since though because Alex is giving Ryan 2 games on race to 11...If we are basing on the 404 handicap ...Ryan is a 6 and Alex could be an 8 but his not..his only a 7 so 4 games on race to 21 is fair weight....i don't think Ryan is trying to rub Alex. They are both competitive. I wasn't there when they played..*st#pid work* haahaha but i heard that Alex played bad. So I think the rematch will be as good. So let me know if you want the sidebet :thumbup:

jaycast16
06-04-2009, 10:30 AM

You are probably right that it would be a different pressure to Ryan if he was playing for $1000 from his own pocket but i think it's not fair for him either to under estimate his ability to handle this pressure.Playing for someone else money takes more pressure and requires more skills to overcome that.I don't know if you've done that before but im telling you it's not easy.

D_Lewis
06-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Dan, Ryan can put $1000 from his own pocket with no problem at all without any of us adding on the side. I don't think the match will change the outcome by putting his own money on the match....if you want we can put $500 more on the side not adding on their actual bet against your $400? :thumbup:

About the 4 games given to Ryan. Alex was the one who offered Ryan the 4 games..Ryan never asked him to give him weight of 4 games...I think it make since though because Alex is giving Ryan 2 games on race to 11...If we are basing on the 404 handicap ...Ryan is a 6 and Alex could be an 8 but his not..his only a 7 so 4 games on race to 21 is fair weight....i don't think Ryan is trying to rub Alex. They are both competitive. I wasn't there when they played..*st#pid work* haahaha but i heard that Alex played bad. So I think the rematch will be as good. So let me know if you want the sidebet :thumbup:

WOW! I didnt know it was Alex who offered the 4 games in the race. Thats huge. Alex totally didnt seem on his game. I give the guys both credit, they got in there and played it out.

When you find out a for sure race and when they're playing, let me know and if I like the race, I'll be happy to throw along side the bet. 5/4 on the cash says you're loving Ryans end of the bet. Just shoot me a text and I might be able to make it to Shooters this Saturday if they're playing.

D_Lewis
06-04-2009, 10:55 AM
You are probably right that it would be a different pressure to Ryan if he was playing for $1000 from his own pocket but i think it's not fair for him either to under estimate his ability to handle this pressure.Playing for someone else money takes more pressure and requires more skills to overcome that.I don't know if you've done that before but im telling you it's not easy.

I agree! If anyone is putting money on my game, they better hope I have the nuts!

The Beginner
06-04-2009, 11:31 AM
WOW! I didnt know it was Alex who offered the 4 games in the race. Thats huge. Alex totally didnt seem on his game. I give the guys both credit, they got in there and played it out.

When you find out a for sure race and when they're playing, let me know and if I like the race, I'll be happy to throw along side the bet. 5/4 on the cash says you're loving Ryans end of the bet. Just shoot me a text and I might be able to make it to Shooters this Saturday if they're playing.

It will be the same game...4 games on ryan on race to 21.....I think it will be fair for you that your putting your money on Alex which you loving his game as well even though you know that his giving 4 games on Ryan...That's why i offer you 5/4 on Ryan.......oh if you ever come by this saturday at shooters..im sure Cedric will be there too ;) ...JP would also like to match with you ...but there's alot from those guy to chose from if you want to sweat some matches....

D_Lewis
06-04-2009, 11:50 AM
It will be the same game...4 games on ryan on race to 21.....I think it will be fair for you that your putting your money on Alex which you loving his game as well even though you know that his giving 4 games on Ryan...That's why i offer you 5/4 on Ryan.......oh if you ever come by this saturday at shooters..im sure Cedric will be there too ;) ...JP would also like to match with you ...but there's alot from those guy to chose from if you want to sweat some matches....

If its the same race, 4 to 21 I wont take the bet. I didnt like it in the first match, I watched the first match and I still dont like it! If he gives him 4 games to 21, I'll take Alex and 19 to win. We'll confirm when we have a set game. Shoot me a text if you hear anything Jun.

I'll play whoever gives me the best game. No more of this even bullshit! When I start playing more consistantly, I'll play closer to even.

Here are the races I will play, whoever wants them can have them!
Cedric 5-6
Jaypee 5-7
Jun 2-30
Raymond 4-10
Raph 5-8

I will also play with a ball spot even races.
Cedric 8
Jaypee 7
Jun all the breaks and every ball on the table
Raymond 6 out and a game to 7
Raph 7 8

I like to play but Im not throwing my money away on games that I am at a disadvantage from the start.

The Beginner
06-04-2009, 11:54 AM
If its the same race, 4 to 21 I wont take the bet. I didnt like it in the first match, I watched the first match and I still dont like it! If he gives him 4 games to 21, I'll take Alex and 19 to win. We'll confirm when we have a set game. Shoot me a text if you hear anything Jun.

I'll play whoever gives me the best game. No more of this even bullshit! When I start playing more consistantly, I'll play closer to even.

Cedric 5-6
Jaypee 5-7
Jun 2-30
Raymond 4-10
Raph 5-8

Cedric 8
Jaypee 7
Raph 7 8

I like to play but Im not throwing my money away on games that I am at a disadvantage from the start.

Who is this Jun guy? he must be that good...hahaahahaha.

D_Lewis
06-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Who is this Jun guy? he must be that good...hahaahahaha.

He IS good, I mean, REALLY good.

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Cedric 5-6
Jaypee 5-7
Jun 2-30
Raymond 4-10
Raph 5-8

Cedric 8
Jaypee 7
Raph 7 8

No offers?!?! Im shocked! I pay out like an ATM!

p1noy
06-06-2009, 01:16 AM

Hey Dan,

Put my name on the list. I'll play you 404 hc or let me know what you want on races to 9, 11 and 15. I'll make sure I'll cover 100% of whatever you want to bet.:thumbup:

p1noy
06-06-2009, 01:20 AM

Cedric 5-6
Jaypee 5-7
Jun 2-30
Raymond 4-10
Raph 5-8

Cedric 8
Jaypee 7
Raph 7 8

From your list I noticed you like f***** with Asian guys especially Filipinos..:eek::thumbup:

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Hey Dan,

Put my name on the list. I'll play you 404 hc or let me know what you want on races to 9, 11 and 15. I'll make sure I'll cover 100% of whatever you want to bet.:thumbup:

404 race is fine or the monday shooters handicap. Take your pick!

I wont be able to make it there on Saturday, going out with the Mrs and wasnt sure if you guys were going to play or not.

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 01:31 AM
From your list I noticed you like f***** with Asian guys especially Filipinos..:eek::thumbup:

I know all of their names and roughly what I should play them to make it even. With the exception of Jaypee, I just stuck him somewhere in between Cedric and Raph.

I like the majority of the players at shooters, 99% of the Toronto area folks and you guys are all on my "A" list. Great guys to play against.

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 01:34 AM

This also goes against the strict rule.

"You dont F with the pinoys!"

lee brett
06-06-2009, 01:47 PM
whats the race between me and you?

and how much for

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 01:50 PM
whats the race between me and you?

and how much for

7-4, 404 handicap race.

I'll take a spot playing snooker if you want to play cheap as I havent played more than 5 games in my life.

lee brett
06-06-2009, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=D_Lewis;1860457]7-4, 404 handicap race.

whats the bet handicap is fine, as for snooker how many spot and how much

The Beginner
06-06-2009, 01:53 PM
404 race is fine or the monday shooters handicap. Take your pick!

I wont be able to make it there on Saturday, going out with the Mrs and wasnt sure if you guys were going to play or not.

Dan,

Lets play 404 handicap...so it will be 4-2...coz i am just a 2 there....and ill take the break...don't worry i'm not asian so you won't hate me that much..i came from other planet...:lmao:

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Lee: Make me an offer for the bet on 9 ball and make me an offer for snooker.

Jun: I heard you were from Mars, I'll give you a 1-4 race and 20-1 on the cash. For a billion.

lee brett
06-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Lee: Make me an offer for the bet on 9 ball and make me an offer for snooker.

Jun: I heard you were from Mars, I'll give you a 1-4 race and 20-1 on the cash. For a billion.

9 ball play for 50, snooker 50 and spot u 30

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 02:03 PM
9 ball play for 50, snooker 50 and spot u 30

You can get a hundred point run in snooker over a thousand times and I may not be able to make a ball and I get 30 point spot?

9 ball I will play, snooker you need to give me more points! (Im not sure how many more, but I want more!)

lee brett
06-06-2009, 02:06 PM
You can get a hundred point run in snooker over a thousand times and I may not be able to make a ball and I get 30 point spot?

9 ball I will play, snooker you need to give me more points! (Im not sure how many more, but I want more!)

lol not as stupid as u look, 9 ball i go to 14 you go to 8

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 02:15 PM
lol not as stupid as u look, 9 ball i go to 14 you go to 8

7-4 is fine, good try though!

I'll start with 50 points in snooker, if you win the first game, whatever you win by, I get 75% of that added to my handicap for the next game. $20 a game.

lee brett
06-06-2009, 02:37 PM
7-4 is fine, good try though!

I'll start with 50 points in snooker, if you win the first game, whatever you win by, I get 75% of that added to my handicap for the next game. $20 a game.

you can play to 5 for me to 7 as ur handicap is for women only and should be 5 for men minimum, give you 40 at snooker and not increasing no handicap so u get ur money back

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 02:46 PM
you can play to 5 for me to 7 as ur handicap is for women only and should be 5 for men minimum, give you 40 at snooker and not increasing no handicap so u get ur money back

Why agree to a bet and then try and change the race? You asked, I suggested a race, you accept, then you try TWICE to change the race. Why even bother in the first place?

If you would like to play, we'll play 7-4, 9 ball, for fifties.

The snooker game I really have no idea how to handicap it but I figured my offer was reasonable. Since you always tell me the stores how you run 4 century breaks in a row and all. I may have got 4 balls in a row the last time I played. If I win the snooker game, whatever I win by also comes off of my handicap at the same ratio.

Anyone else can feel free to chime in if my snooker offer was unreasonable or with suggestions.

The Beginner
06-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Why agree to a bet and then try and change the race? You asked, I suggested a race, you accept, then you try TWICE to change the race. Why even bother in the first place?

If you would like to play, we'll play 7-4, 9 ball, for fifties.

The snooker game I really have no idea how to handicap it but I figured my offer was reasonable. Since you always tell me the stores how you run 4 century breaks in a row and all. I may have got 4 balls in a row the last time I played. If I win the snooker game, whatever I win by also comes off of my handicap at the same ratio.

Anyone else can feel free to chime in if my snooker offer was unreasonable or with suggestions.

Dan,

The last time i've seen you playing snooker you break and run 5 centuries in a row...and you were blind folded as well.....oooopppsssss i forgot it was just a dream...:lmao:

D_Lewis
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Dan,

The last time i've seen you playing snooker you break and run 5 centuries in a row...and you were blind folded as well.....oooopppsssss i forgot it was just a dream...:lmao:

That was no dream! That was Lee's nightmare! hahahah.

xpatcan1
06-06-2009, 05:48 PM
hey dan i know jason williams would spot a snooker beginner 80 points and play for 100 a game. he is good but only plays like once every 4 months or so!
i think if lee is a fulltime player he can give you at least 75 points. the spot is ment to make it a coin flip not just make it slightly harder for the better player.

jaycast16
06-06-2009, 07:49 PM

Let me know when are you going to Shooters or Silver tip again..I'll play you race to 9 or 11.

D_Lewis
06-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Let me know when are you going to Shooters or Silver tip again..I'll play you race to 9 or 11.

I think your name was added to the list, take it or leave it!

Or we can play the 404 handicap or the shooters handicap.

D_Lewis
06-07-2009, 12:22 AM
hey dan i know jason williams would spot a snooker beginner 80 points and play for 100 a game. he is good but only plays like once every 4 months or so!
i think if lee is a fulltime player he can give you at least 75 points. the spot is ment to make it a coin flip not just make it slightly harder for the better player.

Thanks for the insight! Looks like I need 75 points Lee. Bet!

jaycast16
06-07-2009, 03:32 AM
I think your name was added to the list, take it or leave it!

Or we can play the 404 handicap or the shooters handicap.

How much you want to bet?I think Ryan and Alex are playing again next week at Shooters.I'll be there for sure.

The Beginner
06-07-2009, 08:09 AM

Dan,

Why can you just give me your ATM PIN # and i will withdraw money from your account...we don't have to play i don't want to embarrased you when we play...just give me your PIN# to make it easy for us...hahaahahaha just joking buddy...
I think JP will give you a good action this weekend...Ryan and Alex might play at Silver Tip this friday ...we will give you update

D_Lewis
06-07-2009, 09:13 AM
How much you want to bet?I think Ryan and Alex are playing again next week at Shooters.I'll be there for sure.

I can play this week on monday or wednesday. Monday I'll come to shooters, weds you would have to come here.

If we use 404 handicap, what do you want to bet on a 6-4 race?

D_Lewis
06-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Dan,

Why can you just give me your ATM PIN # and i will withdraw money from your account...we don't have to play i don't want to embarrased you when we play...just give me your PIN# to make it easy for us...hahaahahaha just joking buddy...
I think JP will give you a good action this weekend...Ryan and Alex might play at Silver Tip this friday ...we will give you update

Probably cant make it thurs-sun this weekend or next. Pool playoffs.

Danktrees
06-07-2009, 09:48 AM
its on saturday

D_Lewis
06-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Whats the race?

If its the same race, I'll take Alex getting to 19.

The Beginner
06-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Whats the race?

If its the same race, I'll take Alex getting to 19.

Same race ....ill offer you 5/4...take it or leave it

D_Lewis
06-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Same race ....ill offer you 5/4...take it or leave it

No thanks, good luck to both!

The Beginner
06-08-2009, 08:54 AM
No thanks, good luck to both!

How about 5/3.5 ???? your $75 to my $100?:thumbup:

jaycast16
06-08-2009, 09:55 AM
I can play this week on monday or wednesday. Monday I'll come to shooters, weds you would have to come here.

If we use 404 handicap, what do you want to bet on a 6-4 race?

What about 3 games to 11 for $100 or $200?Are you really ranking yourself as a 4?:eek:

D_Lewis
06-08-2009, 11:44 AM
How about 5/3.5 ???? your $75 to my $100?:thumbup:

I think your math is a little off!
I'll let you know tonight/tomorrow.

Is it 9 ball? 10 ball again?

If they play 9 ball, I will take the 70/100 bet with the 4 games even.
If they play 10 ball, I will take the 70/100 bet with Alex only having to get to 20.

Oh, I may want to bet more. What is the max on the 3.5/5 bet?

D_Lewis
06-08-2009, 11:45 AM
What about 3 games to 11 for $100 or $200?Are you really ranking yourself as a 4?:eek:

I'll take 4 games to 11 if thats what you want to race to.

D_Lewis
06-08-2009, 12:10 PM
I will be at shooters tonight, someone give me a big spot! hahahah.

The Beginner
06-08-2009, 10:17 PM
I think your math is a little off!
I'll let you know tonight/tomorrow.

Is it 9 ball? 10 ball again?

If they play 9 ball, I will take the 70/100 bet with the 4 games even.
If they play 10 ball, I will take the 70/100 bet with Alex only having to get to 20.

Oh, I may want to bet more. What is the max on the 3.5/5 bet?

Dan,

I think you are right..i think my math is way off..lol..what I meant is 4/3 ...I will take your 70/100 on Ryan ...but race to 21 still and still ryan will get 4 games on the wire......ill give you a shout if the match is confirm this saturday...

D_Lewis
06-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Dan,

I think you are right..i think my math is way off..lol..what I meant is 4/3 ...I will take your 70/100 on Ryan ...but race to 21 still and still ryan will get 4 games on the wire......ill give you a shout if the match is confirm this saturday...

I'll take the 70/100 bet and I will let you know if I want the 150/200 bet also.

Someone keep us all posted!

The Beginner
06-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I'll take the 70/100 bet and I will let you know if I want the 150/200 bet also.

Someone keep us all posted!

Dan,

no Bet ....they might not play on saturday..but even they are playing no bet for now....
are you playing with JP this saturday at shooters or Tips?

D_Lewis
06-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Dan,

no Bet ....they might not play on saturday..but even they are playing no bet for now....
are you playing with JP this saturday at shooters or Tips?

So we are CONFIRMED 70/100 if they play. 4 games to 21 blah blah blah.

The Beginner
06-12-2009, 07:52 AM
So we are CONFIRMED 70/100 if they play. 4 games to 21 blah blah blah.

Confirmed only if 4 games to 21 blah blah blah...other than that..no bet

Danktrees
06-12-2009, 11:24 PM
games on guys

Gatz
06-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Their playing at Silver Tip? Im at work :mad:

Gatz
06-13-2009, 09:35 PM
So who ended up with the cheese?

p1noy
06-13-2009, 10:12 PM
So who ended up with the cheese?

Alex won 21-20, he played really good today.

Danktrees
06-13-2009, 10:41 PM
boo urns ryan boo urns...time to reload

Gatz
06-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Well he couldn't of played that good if the score was that close. And if you both played well then I think the 4 game spot is a bit much. Not sure if the spot was still 4 games.

jaycast16
06-14-2009, 02:04 PM
The last match was 3 games to 21.They'll be playing again next week @Shooters but this time will be 4 games to 21.Could somebody inform John White about this match.Ed Galati appreciated these guys as they draw a lot of crowd at Silvertip and he didn't charge them for the table.Though there was a qualifier for Open Canadian,the crowd had their attention to this match.I wish we could see more actions as well from the Open players.Don't have to be the same bet but just see them playing for something is good enough.

SonnyCaine
06-14-2009, 02:50 PM
Tell either of them ill play them wherever they want.

jaycast16
06-14-2009, 04:33 PM

Come over here at Shooters and im sure you'll find a match.

p1noy
06-14-2009, 06:01 PM

What's your speed and how much do you want to play for?

The Beginner
06-14-2009, 06:36 PM

Pare check his post here...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1782924&postcount=14

p1noy
06-14-2009, 07:24 PM

I know somebody desperately looking for action. I'm sure she will be at shooters tomorrow.

lee brett
06-14-2009, 09:32 PM
I know somebody desperately looking for action. I'm sure she will be at shooters tomorrow.

who u on about ryan, brittany?

lee brett
06-14-2009, 09:52 PM

i think he played in the ccs championships on the bar box tables young kid, red hair wears glasses, viking sponsor him, ask jeff white we was talking to him, asking him about his case, if thats the same guy. sure it is though.

p1noy
06-14-2009, 10:02 PM
who u on about ryan, brittany?

yes, i talked to her yesterday she is looking for action..

The Beginner
06-14-2009, 10:29 PM
yes, i talked to her yesterday she is looking for action..

If Brittany could have accepted my offer wearing your sunglasses + 3 games on race to 11 then we could have a great match yesterday:thumbup:

D_Lewis
06-15-2009, 12:55 AM
Another great match Im sure from both the guys.

Look forward to the next match!

Danktrees
06-15-2009, 05:40 AM
If Brittany could have accepted my offer wearing your sunglasses + 3 games on race to 11 then we could have a great match yesterday:thumbup:

im pretty sure she did accept that. then u told her she needed to wear darker ones after she accepted.

gcgaryyoyo
06-15-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm looking for action as well....myself and friends of mine. anyone (except Jun, i've seen ur mottey and it's too good of a cue I won't play anyone who plays with that cue) shoot me a msg or something if anyone wants to play in taipei.

The Beginner
06-15-2009, 09:56 AM
im pretty sure she did accept that. then u told her she needed to wear darker ones after she accepted.

The reason i want her to wear a darker one because she will look better on a darker glasses while she's shooting...lol

LessThanMike
06-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Pare check his post here...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1782924&postcount=14

I looked on the CBSA website... no one listed in the previous winners won the juniors 3 times

Danktrees
06-16-2009, 02:19 PM
I'm looking for action as well....myself and friends of mine. anyone (except Jun, i've seen ur mottey and it's too good of a cue I won't play anyone who plays with that cue) shoot me a msg or something if anyone wants to play in taipei.

taipei is kinda far, wanna meet half way? maybe in germany or something?

btw im going to hong kong in july, fly over there i'll show u my new mottey.

Gatz
06-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey gcgaryyoyo, I will play for for a couple hundred. All you gotta do is get a $1200-$2000 dollar plane ticket to Toronto, $200-$600 for a few days stay here in Toronto, couple hundred on food and your set!.

Oh of course, lets not forget the average "NON-STOP" flight one way is about 16hours and 30mins. lmfao :rotflmao1:

D_Lewis
06-17-2009, 01:56 AM

Cedric 5-6
Jaypee 5-7
Jun 2-30
Raymond 4-10
Raph 5-8

Cedric 8
Jaypee 7
Raph 7 8

I will also play ANYONE that plays the 404 series race to our handicaps EXCEPT Erik Hjor, big fella has my number for sure.

Figured Id bump this up as Ive gotten ZERO offers other than people who want to play nowhere close to what we should actually be playing.

Hows this for an offer, if I win the first set with the spots I posted, I'll reverse the next set and give you the same spot! Anyone on the list, anyone! Just to get some action jackson goin on. *One time offer, no change in bet, etc etc etc*

LessThanMike
06-17-2009, 06:11 AM
I will also play ANYONE that plays the 404 series race to our handicaps EXCEPT Erik Hjor, big fella has my number for sure.

Figured Id bump this up as Ive gotten ZERO offers other than people who want to play nowhere close to what we should actually be playing.

Hows this for an offer, if I win the first set with the spots I posted, I'll reverse the next set and give you the same spot! Anyone on the list, anyone! Just to get some action jackson goin on. *One time offer, no change in bet, etc etc etc*

I should be playing as like a 1...maybe a 2 on a good day.. how does that sound?

D_Lewis
06-17-2009, 11:01 AM
I should be playing as like a 1...maybe a 2 on a good day.. how does that sound?

Sure, sounds good. I'll give you 3-1 on the cash too. $1 sets might get a bit boring though.

The Beginner
06-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Sure, sounds good. I'll give you 3-1 on the cash too. $1 sets might get a bit boring though.

you guys should play race to 21 for $5 :eek:

Gatz
06-17-2009, 11:20 AM
I'll play you Dan if you're at Shooters tonight. I'll play the 404 handicaps for a few bucks.

D_Lewis
06-17-2009, 11:25 AM
I'll play you Dan if you're at Shooters tonight. I'll play the 404 handicaps for a few bucks.

I wont be at Shooters tonight, I may be able to be there on Monday though. Or you're more then welcome to come here and play pretty much any time.

Gatz
06-17-2009, 11:51 AM
What room are you at Dan? I'll be there Monday but work at midnight so anytime before then I can play. I won't be playing in the tournament because of work.

D_Lewis
06-17-2009, 11:53 AM
What room are you at Dan? I'll be there Monday but work at midnight so anytime before then I can play. I won't be playing in the tournament because of work.

I usually play at End Pocket in Hamilton, but I would play anywhere in Burlington or Mississauga rather then going all the way to shooters.

D_Lewis
06-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Oh! I usually go early on Mondays because of the traffic, we could play at like 4pm or something?

p1noy
06-17-2009, 03:34 PM

I'll be at silver tips tomorrow (Thursday), i can prolly play 3 sets. I'll be there around 7.

D_Lewis
06-18-2009, 01:11 AM
I'll be at silver tips tomorrow (Thursday), i can prolly play 3 sets. I'll be there around 7.

Unfortunately I wouldnt be able to be there til about 10PM thursday. friday-sunday Im busy.

Any other day next week except fri-sun I am good.

-dan

gcgaryyoyo
06-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Hey gcgaryyoyo, I will play for for a couple hundred. All you gotta do is get a $1200-$2000 dollar plane ticket to Toronto, $200-$600 for a few days stay here in Toronto, couple hundred on food and your set!.

Oh of course, lets not forget the average "NON-STOP" flight one way is about 16hours and 30mins. lmfao :rotflmao1:

You think I won't do it!?:p