PDA

View Full Version : My new (used) table

hatefire
05-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Many thanks to all on the forum who have helped me with their knowledge.
I recently purchased a used Presidential Table model Nauticus. had it delivered and set up.
I want to also thank the people at TPG Billiards. they did a great job. clean, and professional I would recommend them.
Thanks
Michael

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Very nice is that an 8' model?

Richardson
05-19-2009, 08:30 AM
very nice, whats the piece of glass for ?

jay helfert
05-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Looks like they did a good job setting it up. A very nice room for that table (8' by the way). It should be very comfortable once you get it furnished. Do you have a light for it yet?

realkingcobra
05-19-2009, 08:36 AM
To show how level the table is right at that spot, because the cue ball is still sitting on the glass instead of rolling off:D

Richardson
05-19-2009, 08:40 AM
To show how level the table is right at that spot, because the cue ball is still sitting on the glass instead of rolling off:D

Oh i guess that makes sense.

realkingcobra
05-19-2009, 08:44 AM
It's kind of a sales gimmic, because if the table is actually low in the middle, the glass is also at the most level point in the slate, which don't give you a true level reading of both end slates, as they could be high, but I trust the table is level, if it was set up correctly;)

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Looks like they did a good job setting it up. A very nice room for that table (8' by the way). It should be very comfortable once you get it furnished. Do you have a light for it yet?
Jay you should raffle some books buck a spot for powerball. What do you think ? ongoing

Black-Balled
05-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Jay you should raffle some books buck a spot for powerball. What do you think ? ongoing

Start your own thread...they are free.

14-1StraightMan
05-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Very nice Table. Best wishes for high runs. Don't forget to post some pictures when you finish out your game room.

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Start your own thread...they are free.

Am I allowed to raffle his book ?

ftgokie
05-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Many thanks to all on the forum who have helped me with their knowledge.
I recently purchased a used Presidential Table model Nauticus. had it delivered and set up.
I want to also thank the people at TPG Billiards. they did a great job. clean, and professional I would recommend them.
Thanks
Michael

Man thats an Ugly table:thumbup:

Seriously.......Thats a nice table and I can bet you will enjoy many years of playing on that...Again...Nice table and have fun with it!

hatefire
05-19-2009, 10:48 AM
The table is a 7' size. the room is 19' x 16' I the glass as stated before is to check for level after the installers were done. I set it up in four posistion on all three pieces of slate and across all seams in two positions in every location it was dead center. they really did a beautiful job of setting it up, i just didn't want to post 16 boring pix of a cue ball on glass. anyway last night I installed a 9' shuffleboard, next is the tv and tunes and a couple of spectator chairs and table. I know the table is different in style and thats what I liked about it, not the same ol boring table and it plays well, the family and friends will enjoy it and for 500.00 bucks, well enough said.

Black-Balled
05-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Am I allowed to raffle his book ?

Not here you aren't.

ftgokie
05-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Not here you aren't.

There is a Raffle Section I think would be the best place for that! Its under the For Sale section

Dawgie
05-19-2009, 03:12 PM
Jay, Did you open my PM to you?

TX Poolnut
05-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Don't forget to buy a short stick for the little ones and HIDE any sticks you don't want novices to use.

I learned that the hard way.