PDA

View Full Version : Legends and Champions contest results :)

bfdlad
05-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Ok, so there were only 3 people who got all three answers correct with the most detail.

The prizes are,

one of Johnny Archer's personal scorpion cues signed

One of Nick Varner's cues from his own line of cues also signed

and a signed Brunswick Centenial ball by Johnny and Nick.

The three who got it right were

Stormshadow1
Adam Boyd
Richardson

PM me your mailing address so I can get the prizes out to you, thanks for the support

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Awesome thanks alot, do we choose what prize ?

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Do we each get all of the above ?

bfdlad
05-19-2009, 10:55 AM
I thought it would be a nice seprise for u to just get what u get in the mail or would you like to know now?

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 10:56 AM
I thought it would be a nice seprise for u to just get what u get in the mail or would you like to know now?

yes please now would be great.

Spimp13
05-19-2009, 11:00 AM
I know Richardson would love the JA cue, but would be happy with any prize :thumbup:

bfdlad
05-19-2009, 11:01 AM
Ok, well just so you know I did the drawing at random and it came out as follows

Adam Boyd = Archer Cue

StormShadow1 = Varner Cue

Richardson = signed ball

Please pm me with your adrress to deliver to. Thanks again,

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Yes you are the best.

bfdlad
05-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Yes you are the best.
Oh, the cue is old and the shaft and but are missing but everthing else is in tact :) I hope you like Elk Master tips :)

Richardson
05-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Thank you very much, address is Pmed to you :)

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 11:15 AM
Oh, the cue is old and the shaft and but are missing but everthing else is in tact :) I hope you like Elk Master tips :)

LOL, did johnny play with this cue?

bfdlad
05-19-2009, 11:18 AM
LOL, did johnny play with this cue?
Yes he worked with it in his pool room in his house. He was experimenting with something to do with weight I think. I would like to tell you that he won the US Open or a World Championship with it but I am sorry I can't lie. I hope you enjoy it. I have not seen it myself. Johnny will be shipping it out to you himself in the next day or so.

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Yes he worked with it in his pool room in his house. He was experimenting with something to do with weight I think. I would like to tell you that he won the US Open or a World Championship with it but I am sorry I can't lie. I hope you enjoy it. I have not seen it myself. Johnny will be shipping it out to you himself in the next day or so.

Very nice well thanks again , have a great day.

metallicane
05-19-2009, 12:00 PM
So what were the correct answers?

adam boyd
05-19-2009, 01:21 PM
So what were the correct answers?

They were posted several posts back.

stormshadow1
05-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Ok, well just so you know I did the drawing at random and it came out as follows

Adam Boyd = Archer Cue

StormShadow1 = Varner Cue

Richardson = signed ball

Please pm me with your adrress to deliver to. Thanks again,OMG!!Thank you!!Congrats to all!!I will always cherish this cue from one of the greatest champions ever Nick Varner!!This is the one I wanted the most!!Unbelievable dream come true!:thumbup:

adam boyd
05-20-2009, 04:42 AM
OMG!!Thank you!!Congrats to all!!I will always cherish this cue from one of the greatest champions ever Nick Varner!!This is the one I wanted the most!!Unbelievable dream come true!:thumbup:

Thats exactly how I felt congrats . Enjoy your prize , thanks again to BFDLAD , You are the man.:grin-square:

JAM
05-20-2009, 04:51 AM
Dag nab it, I didn't get to enter the contest! :angry:

See, it does pay to read AzBilliards! :wink:

Congrats to the winners. This was a great idea by T-Wheels, and kudos go to the Archer and Varner for their kind gifts! :)

bfdlad
05-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Thank you for the thank yous. FYI Johnny and Nick have the winners addresses and will be sending out your prizes. They wanted to say thank you for participating in the fun and they hope you enjoy what you won.

stormshadow1
05-20-2009, 12:01 PM
See, it does pay to read AzBilliards! :wink:

Congrats to the winners. This was a great idea by T-Wheels, and kudos go to the Archer and Varner for their kind gifts!I am in shock still!!I can't wait to see my new signed cue from Nick Varner!!Thanks you so much Bflad and AzBilliards!:thumbup:

adam boyd
06-02-2009, 06:46 AM
see, it does pay to read azbilliards! :wink:

Congrats to the winners. This was a great idea by t-wheels, and kudos go to the archer and varner for their kind gifts!i am in shock still!!i can't wait to see my new signed cue from nick varner!!thanks you so much bflad and azbilliards!:thumbup:

yes i'm excited to get the archer cue hope he didn't forget about it. Waiting by the mailbox every day. Thanks bflad. Ps let us know when they ship and thanks johnny i wont miss a ball with your cue.

adam boyd
06-02-2009, 07:13 AM
I talked to richardson he got his ball signed by archer and varner. Not sure if stormshadow got his varner cue, well the wait will be worth it I know johnny is busy hurry johnny im going to lose more sleep lol, stalking the mail lady. I will post pictures when it comes to show everyone.

bfdlad
06-02-2009, 07:44 AM
I talked to richardson he got his ball signed by archer and varner. Not sure if stormshadow got his varner cue, well the wait will be worth it I know johnny is busy hurry johnny im going to lose more sleep lol, stalking the mail lady. I will post pictures when it comes to show everyone.
Adam, JA has been VERY busy with tourneys then out of towntoDenver for a few days and then out of town with family for Memorial day etc. I spoke to himyesterday and reminded him and he said he was going into his basement pool room right then to get the cue and that he is going to send it.
Now just so you know I may need to remind him again in a couple of days but it won't be long I hope ;)

boyntonbill2
06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Adam, this is Johnny. Nick and I are in Florida doing the Legends and Champions tour. Sorry I have not sent the cue off. E-mail your info to my address. It is jascorpion4@aol.com. I will send it when I get back in town. I get back next monday. sorry that i have so busy. thanks for your patience. Johnny (scorpion) Archer

bfdlad
06-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Adam, this is Johnny. Nick and I are in Florida doing the Legends and Champions tour. Sorry I have not sent the cue off. E-mail your info to my address. It is jascorpion4@aol.com. I will send it when I get back in town. I get back next monday. sorry that i have so busy. thanks for your patience. Johnny (scorpion) Archer
Wow Johnny, You are getting this computer thing down :) Even giving out your email address. Thank you for posting that though, I amsure it means more tohim that youhave told him yourself.
Now download this message and put it in a zip file then transfer to a floppy disc for me :)

Richardson
06-08-2009, 07:25 PM

Why are all the rest of your posts signed like this.

thanks,
Larry Wood
BoyntonBilliards
1950 s. Federal Hwy
Boynton Beach Fl, 33435

stormshadow1
06-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Johnny if you are still online please tell Nick thanks from Keith in CO when you see him I would really appreciate it!I love my new cue and will always treasure it.I sent a thank you to him but have no way to verify he got it.Hope to see the tour come through Denver sometime soon!Good luck and thanks again for your time.:thumbup:

bfdlad
06-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Why are all the rest of your posts signed like this.

thanks,
Larry Wood
BoyntonBilliards
1950 s. Federal Hwy
Boynton Beach Fl, 33435
Richardson, Johnny and Nick are visiting with friends in Florida and I can vouchthat that is Johnny and nick just using someone elses az account. You don't see JA on here too much.

Richardson
06-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Richardson, Johnny and Nick are visiting with friends in Florida and I can vouchthat that is Johnny and nick just using someone elses az account. You don't see JA on here too much.

Ahh, i didnt think about that. :)

bfdlad
06-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Ahh, i didnt think about that. :)
I knew what you were thinking as we have had our fair share of imposters today and JA never gets on here so its even more reason to doubt. LOl though Mr FBI almost cracked the case :)