PDA

View Full Version : Who's in the BCA HOF ?

real irish
05-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Okay i want to know who and how many non-american players are in the BCA HOF ? Again i would like to ask JAY HELFERT if he remembers when a large contingent of U.S. pool players wanted to bar all foreign players from some of the big tournaments ? I DO !!!

manwon
05-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Okay i want to know who and how many non-american players are in the BCA HOF ? Again i would like to ask JAY HELFERT if he remembers when a large contingent of U.S. pool players wanted to bar all foreign players from some of the big tournaments ? I DO !!!

Below is a list of all players inducted into the Hall of Fame since it started. You will have to look through them yourself, but it will answer your question.

http://home.bca-pool.com/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=4

Fast Lenny
05-20-2009, 04:01 AM
Johnny Archer will be in this year. :wink:

Jerry Forsyth
05-20-2009, 04:40 AM
This is a very interesting year. Among other possibilities, three giants of the game became eligible this year. Those are: Johnny Archer, Allison Fisher, and Ralf Souquet.

JAM
05-20-2009, 04:46 AM
This is a very interesting year. Among other possibilities, three giants of the game became eligible this year. Those are: Johnny Archer, Allison Fisher, and Ralf Souquet.

What is considered eligibility, other than pool accomplishments, of course? Age?

Blackjack
05-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Let's hope that they don't forget about Jose Parica.

macguy
05-20-2009, 06:08 AM

Deoro
Ceulemans
Reyes
Eva Mataya
Sang Lee
I m pretty sure Sang Lee and Eva Mataya became citizens

poolsnark
05-20-2009, 01:38 PM
The rumor is that its going to be Johnny and Allison this year, although without a physical HOF or any sort of award ceremony, can this really still be considered a HOF?