PDA

View Full Version : Pool is cool Three

JamisonNeu
05-21-2009, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGAY_qtKg8
I hope this works!!!

Nostroke
05-21-2009, 01:40 PM
not real special in my book. Not worth starting a thread for sure. 2-3 routine trick shots. At San Diego before her match they asked GYK to do a trick shot to kill time and she did the 90 degree masse w the ball flying down the rail. First try.

JamisonNeu
05-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks for watching Nostroke! I'm glad you liked the video. Let me know your address and I'll send you an autographed picture. I hope you keep watching and always remember, practice makes perfect.

JamisonNeu
05-22-2009, 06:59 AM
bump bump bump

Blackjack
05-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Mr. Masse'

In September we will be having a US Open 9 ball qualifier/ fundraiser for The United Way (Boy's and Girl's Clubs Of America, etc). This will be in Tallahassee, Florida. Would you be interested in coming down to do trick shots and raise some money for the kids? I would like to get you and a few other trick shot artists to put together a pretty good show, or even have a small competition amongst yourselves. I wouldn't know how to set the competition up, but perhaps if we got together and discussed this, we can put something together.

Not to put any pressure on you, but your name was brought up as a possible trick shot artist to invite to this event when we met with the United Way last week. The point of contact on this is either BigDogAtLarge - or me.

We hope to hear from you! It would be great to have you, Eric Yow, and many other join us in raising money for a great cause!

Nostroke
05-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Thanks for watching Nostroke! I'm glad you liked the video. Let me know your address and I'll send you an autographed picture. I hope you keep watching and always remember, practice makes perfect.

14 berwick rd
palm beach gardens, fl 33418

Keep'm coming man. Almost everything you do is declasse

JamisonNeu
05-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Sure, I would love to put on an exhibition. I'll need a round trip ticket and a place to stay...my number is

704-624-0647

JamisonNeu
05-22-2009, 08:51 AM
14 berwick rd
palm beach gardens, fl 33418

Keep'm coming man. Almost everything you do is declasse

I just got back from a three week trip, I need a couple days to rest I'll send it soon If it's not too much trouble send me an email to jambneu@yahoo.com reminding me...to send a picture.