PDA

View Full Version : Kiss of Death Sizzles

JoeyA
05-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Just wondering if anyone noticed how sizzling hot, the all womens Kiss of Death team is? http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=6576

Apparently they can play a little too. :D

JoeyA

JAM
05-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah, I read that article. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top! :)

nathandumoulin
05-24-2009, 11:20 AM
lol Olga is a friend of mine. And yes, she's definitely a cutie. She's also as nice as she is pretty.

Nostroke
05-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I read that article. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top! :)

It looks like BORANA had the high finish from the KOD team-5th/6th. Their recent grueling schedule, no doubt, playing a part.

CreeDo
05-24-2009, 02:09 PM
So of course I google searched their names to find larger and better pics.
I ran across this one.

DAG.

http://www.go4pool.com/images/TOURNAMENTADstill.jpg

Nostroke
05-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Just wondering if anyone noticed how sizzling hot, the all womens Kiss of Death team is? http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=6576

Apparently they can play a little too. :D

JoeyA

They have to play good because none of them play 8 BALL at all and Olga is the only one with any bar table background I believe and it was slight.

jay helfert
05-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Too late guys. I just signed on as their coach for the next five years. It will mean countless hours spent with each of them, plus traveling with them to events. I know it's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :thumbup:

JoeyA
05-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Too late guys. I just signed on as their coach for the next five years. It will mean countless hours spent with each of them, plus traveling with them to events. I know it's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :thumbup:

Good try GingerBread Man. They would be better off with using Travis Trotter. :nono:
JoeyA

QueenB
05-24-2009, 05:48 PM

Thanks Jay.... we do need a coach :)
The more support, the better!

JoeyA
05-24-2009, 06:02 PM

All right GingerBread Man. Let's see whacha made out of. :D

You owe me. LOL
JoeyA

JAW725
05-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Good try GingerBread Man. They would be better off with using Travis Trotter. :nono:
JoeyA

:) Travis may be on board with Charlie as Yu Ram's assistant coach.

jay helfert
05-25-2009, 04:27 AM

I'll be on the next plane to New York! :)
Actually I'm heading to the Philippines for the Women's Ten Ball Championship. I'm the co-tournament director. Should be a good one.

matcase
05-25-2009, 07:09 AM
Those beautiful ladies play pool.......see, in my vision of heaven, they would be the angels. Angels that know the angles. cool.

QueenB
05-25-2009, 09:03 AM
I'll be on the next plane to New York! :)
Actually I'm heading to the Philippines for the Women's Ten Ball Championship. I'm the co-tournament director. Should be a good one.

Have fun over there then!!! Even though you would have a better time in NYC :P

devindra
05-25-2009, 10:29 AM
I can't wait till I am in NY in June :thumbup:

pwd72s
05-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Do these ladies ever make it to the West Coast?

DRW
05-25-2009, 11:56 AM
Jay, in all sports the coach has an assistant coach. I'm available and ready. I'll be doing the training outlines while your in Manilla.:grin:

QueenB
05-25-2009, 02:04 PM

Three of us were at RTC in Seattle. I am sure most of us will also probably make is next year but I dont know where RTC is going to be held. We will def. be playing again next year at Master's Women Teams in Vegas!

Gatz
05-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Is that a picture of you in your avatar Queenb?

QueenB
05-25-2009, 02:44 PM
Is that a picture of you in your avatar Queenb?

Yes, that's me but now I am blonder.
www.go4pool.net has an article on us which has a few pics of us. This website is cool because it also offers live stream from pool halls in NYC.

Gatz
05-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Yes, that's me but now I am blonder.
www.go4pool.net has an article on us which has a few pics of us. This website is cool because it also offers live stream from pool halls in NYC.

:eek: Damn! :eek: . Thanks for the link btw.

TXsouthpaw
05-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Borana is definitely a hottie. Before i ordered my jack justis i went to jim murnacks site and i took one look at her and forgot what i was on the site for :D And now i find out she plays pool! Now i KNOW im in love j/k.

poolhustler
05-25-2009, 03:45 PM
She's definately a cutie, but I like her better with darker hair!!

cyrex
05-25-2009, 03:51 PM

Actually, Emily Duddy moved to NY from the San Francisco south bay area. Very nice lady with a never ending smile. Glad to see her continuing on her game.