PDA

View Full Version : Pool Related Date...sort of...long

Johnnyt
05-25-2009, 09:13 AM
In the Accu-Stat chat room last night watching the Tony Robble’s Tour there was a lot of talk of Brooklyn and Brooklyn girls. It brought back many memories of dates with them, but one date in particular.

I grew up on Long Island in the 1950’s and 60’s, but mostly dated Brooklyn and Queens’s girls. Long Island girls didn’t like guys like me. Most were stuck-up spoiled brats anyway.

One night I had a first date with this knockout from Brooklyn. I was about 16. I took her out to eat at a fancy place on LI. The South Shore Inn in Rockville Center in case anyone knows it. We ordered Lobster. The waitress put the bowel of hot water with lemon in it in front of us. While I was scanning the room for anyone I knew she says, “This lemon soup is great”, God bless her. Not a blonde either.

After dinner I took her to a poolroom in Valley Stream. We played about an hour of 8-ball with me being careful to let her win enough games not to get her pissed-off at me. Then I took her to the Valley Stream Drive-In. After about a half hour of watching the movie in the car, (1952 Olds with no backseat and a mattress going into the trunk to the back of the front seat) I figured I had spent a good deal of money on her and now I wanted to get my monies worth in the bed in the back. So we started making out in the front seat until I thought it was time to get her in the back. Things went down hill from that point.

She said no. I tried to reason with her. She pulls a Saturday night special out of her purse and jams it in my side with the hammer cocked. “Take me back home to Brooklyn”, She shouted at me.

I can still remember that ride back to Brooklyn with the gun jammed in my side to this day. Every pothole I hit I thought the gun would go off. To make matters worse when I pulled up to her place her family was out on the stoop. One of them was one of the Gallo brother’s…opps.:eek: Johnnyt

jay helfert
05-25-2009, 09:28 AM
In the Accu-Stat chat room last night watching the Tony Robble’s Tour there was a lot of talk of Brooklyn and Brooklyn girls. It brought back many memories of dates with them, but one date in particular.

I grew up on Long Island in the 1950’s and 60’s, but mostly dated Brooklyn and Queens’s girls. Long Island girls didn’t like guys like me. Most were stuck-up spoiled brats anyway.

One night I had a first date with this knockout from Brooklyn. I was about 16. I took her out to eat at a fancy place on LI. The South Shore Inn in Rockville Center in case anyone knows it. We ordered Lobster. The waitress put the bowel of hot water with lemon in it in front of us. While I was scanning the room for anyone I knew she says, “This lemon soup is great”, God bless her. Not a blonde either.

After dinner I took her to a poolroom in Valley Stream. We played about an hour of 8-ball with me being careful to let her win enough games not to get her pissed-off at me. Then I took her to the Valley Stream Drive-In. After about a half hour of watching the movie in the car, (1952 Olds with no backseat and a mattress going into the trunk to the back of the front seat) I figured I had spent a good deal of money on her and now I wanted to get my monies worth in the bed in the back. So we started making out in the front seat until I thought it was time to get her in the back. Things went down hill from that point.

She said no. I tried to reason with her. She pulls a Saturday night special out of her purse and jams it in my side with the hammer cocked. “Take me back home to Brooklyn”, She shouted at me.

I can still remember that ride back to Brooklyn with the gun jammed in my side to this day. Every pothole I hit I thought the gun would go off. To make matters worse when I pulled up to her place her family was out on the stoop. One of them was one of the Gallo brother’s…opps.:eek: Johnnyt

Only in Brooklyn would a teenage girl carry a piece in those days. ;)
Nowadays, every other high school girl in the inner city schools has one. They stash them in their lockers. At one Los Angeles high school, the authorities did a surprise locker inspection. They found SEVENTEEN guns!

Johnnyt
05-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Yes, Brooklyn girls were a thrill a minute.
Nina, I know you still play pool. If by chance you are a member here step up or PM me. Maybe we could meet sometime w/o the gun. Johnnyt

ShootingArts
05-25-2009, 10:08 AM
A young man was dating the daughter of someone I know well. When the young lady mentioned she had received a nice pistol for her eleventh birthday he was equal parts skeptical and curious to see it. Her father agreed to show the youngster the pistol and they went to the gun safe. As the AR-15's, shotguns, high powered rifles, and other pistols came out of the safe the lad got a little greener around the gills all the time. At last the safe was emptied enough that the young lady's pistol could be shown off.

The fine young gentleman treated the young lady and her family with a great deal of respect thereafter!

Hu