PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick Super Speeds

mzbhavnhrl
05-31-2009, 09:32 AM
My friend has a pool hall with 5 goldcrowns and he want to take them (just the rails) and get professional done by brunswick. How much would it be if anyone has any idea?

Thanks
Brian

ososlow
05-31-2009, 11:08 AM
check the Talk to a mechanic forum.http://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54 They can help you find a good mechanic to come there and do the work

Scott Lee
05-31-2009, 11:12 AM
...or you could just call or email Brunswick.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

check the Talk to a mechanic forum.http://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54 They can help you find a good mechanic to come there and do the work

realkingcobra
05-31-2009, 03:31 PM
My friend has a pool hall with 5 goldcrowns and he want to take them (just the rails) and get professional done by brunswick. How much would it be if anyone has any idea?

Thanks
Brian

Take them to WHO?...The only "Brunswick" you're going to take them to is a Brunswick authorized dealer to get them worked on, as there is NO Brunswick mechanics that I'm aware of, but is seems EVERYONE knows how to work on a Brunswick, it's just a question of if they know how to work on them right;) I'd be looking for a mechanic that knows what he's doing if I were you:D as "Brunswick Authorized Mechanic's" are nothing more than table installers, and just barely able to do that!!!:eek:

Glen

realkingcobra
05-31-2009, 03:37 PM

Thanks
Brian

Here's a little test question you can ask of a mechanic to see if he knows what he's doing, ask him what is the pocket angles he's going to make the corner and side pockets, and what is the down angle. If he can't answer that, then pass, because all he's going to do is try and match what has already been done to the rails, and if any of the pocket angles are off from the factory cut, they're going to be off when he's done as well;)

Glen

chin0
05-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Why not have RealKingCobra/Glen do it? He's one of the best around, if not the best. There are many many many posters on here that can vouche for the great quality work he does.

realkingcobra
05-31-2009, 08:20 PM

Thanks
Brian

Where is your friends pool room located? And what exactly does your friend want "professionally" done to the rails? And, which Gold Crown model are we talking about?

Glen