PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I Can See Threads that are unbelievable

Johnnyt
06-17-2009, 08:56 PM
I know a lot of my posts are somewhat unbelievable, but let me tell you how I use to act hustling in strange bars most of the time. No fear. First if I could I’d make friends with the owner, bartender, or bouncer, by buying them drinks or flat out paying them off. When I went in alone (no partner) I acted almost as bad as Vince in the COM long before the movie. I would run around the table and hit the next shot almost before the QB stopped. I would say, “it had to go, it was dead” when ever I slopped one in. Most of the time after an hour or so the bar was split or in favor of their friends that were playing me.

Most of the time after I won I’d buy drinks for the bar with some of the winnings. While I was making more friends, almost always there was one guy that said I was lucky or that I wasn’t that good. That was the guy I was waiting for all night. By the time we matched up I had more friends at the bar than he did. About 90% of the time I’d take this guy down for more than I made in the place all night. When it backfired, it was time to run or fight. No matter which way I chose to go (and get away with the hustle) it was a rush that only coke can trump…and even that’s a close call. Johnnyt

cycopath
06-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Johnnyt, check your pm's.

Johnnyt
06-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Johnnyt, check your pm's.

I check. I have no PM from cycopath. Johnnyt

BVal
06-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Check your rep :)

ccn7
06-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks for sharing Your Life Stories. I enjoy reading alot of your post. Sounds to me like you might have enough good stories to write a book. Keep them coming, sure makes for some fun reading. Every now and then i can even relate to a few. Take Care and reps to you my friend.

Johnnyt
06-17-2009, 10:22 PM
Check your rep :)

Thank you sir. I too hope we meet someday. You are a cool level headed guy that I can see loves pool as as much as I do. Johnnyt

Johnnyt
06-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for sharing Your Life Stories. I enjoy reading alot of your post. Sounds to me like you might have enough good stories to write a book. Keep them coming, sure makes for some fun reading. Every now and then i can even relate to a few. Take Care and reps to you my friend.

I have one bio on Amazon in the Short story section (Hustling Under the Radar) and several in the fiction section. I also have three or four on the Amazon Kindle Reader. I gave up writing when my health got better. I'd rather play pool than write about it. I do write down thoughts as they come back to me for a book at a later date. Thank you for the kind words. Johnnyt

cycopath
06-18-2009, 08:02 AM

Well sh!t. I guess I'll have to type the whole thing out again.... sigh....