PDA

View Full Version : I will be at the APA with a new Product...and a Goldcrown

Robroy
06-20-2009, 06:45 AM
Hi everyone ... boy have I been busy!!!!

I can't wait for you to see the newest Product out ... "Cue it Up" Cue Clip.

I have an awesome privilege to have a product that EVERY pool player
could use ... I LOVE that part (sure hope I become a World Champion at sells)!!!! So far all the stores I've called are excited about handling it.

Also Brunswick has given me the OK... I will be Raffling off another

Gold Crown! This time it will be the Gold Crown IV (I have this one and I love it)!!!

450 Tickets will be sold ... the details are the same, free delivery and free set up (for the winner) ... be sure to take a chance. Thank you and Good Luck!!!! The winning ticket will be pulled the last day at the APA August 29, 2009.
Who will get the first ticket? :)

here is the Link.
www.robindodson.com click on the Link to the Brunswick Gold Crown IV

are any of you guys going to the APA?? Check out my booth when you get there

rackem
06-20-2009, 07:01 AM
Any pictures of the Cue holder?

ronhudson
06-20-2009, 07:04 AM
What's a cue clip and why does it need a holder?

Robroy
06-20-2009, 07:32 AM

Here is a picture (more to come).

This is what's so strong about this new Cue Holder

1. Light weight and Sturdy.
2. Clips onto most everything 2 inches or less (the poles in Vegas that go around the arena hold it perfectly).
3. If you don't have room in your case...no worries, it Clips right onto your strap perfectly, I love that!!! (Or it will fit in your case) .
4. The center black hole holds a Cue Ball, when you are in the bars sometimes the tables have weighted cue balls, if you bring your red circle you won't want to forget it. You put the slug ball on your clip and you will be reminded to change yours back when your finished.
5. It holds up to 4 cues easily.
6. I'm making calls all around the country to get them into all Billiard Stores and Pro Shops, hopefully you can help?
7. www.yellowpages.com Billiards and your area if you get a free minute, ask your local stores if they've got them in yet...sure will help my job. Let me know who they are and I will follow up.
8. Stop by my booth at the APA and say hi...I will have 2000 of them :):) :) :) :)

Robin Dodson
www.robindodson.com
10. I'm still learning the selling process but I love talking to everyone so needless to say I'm having a blast!!!

billiardcue
06-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Also Brunswick has given me the awesome news, I will be Raffling off another Gold Crown! This time it will be the Gold Crown IV (I have this one and I love it)!!!

450 Tickets will be sold ... the details are the same, free delivery and free set up (for the winner) ... be sure to take a chance. Thank you and Good Luck!!!! The winning ticket will be pulled the last day at the APA August 29, 2009.

Just went to the site and bought two tickets.

bigshooter
06-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Very cool, I want one... plus when you are not playing you can clip your bag of cheese puffs shut.

Robroy
06-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Just went to the site and bought two tickets.

I did get the Notification....so cool...here we go again!!!!!

Da Bank
06-20-2009, 11:35 PM
I know the inventor of that product, Kevin Bush. Great idea that he implemented and I think that you will see it become wildly popular, especially with the APA types. I have one and it is by far the best cue holder I've ever owned. The best part about it is that it clips onto your bag, not taking up any space and it is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP so losing one doesn't hurt quite as much. :thumbup:

mamono
06-21-2009, 01:47 AM
Bought some tickets for the raffle.

How much are those cue clips? Wondering if they are so inexpensive, I might considering trying one. Maybe ship with my tickets? PM pricing unless posting it here. I'm Jason, btw. Was e-mailing you last night what a frog and tadpole are.

Robroy
06-21-2009, 10:54 AM

How much are those cue clips? Wondering if they are so inexpensive, I might considering trying one. Maybe ship with my tickets? PM pricing unless posting it here. I'm Jason, btw. Was e-mailing you last night what a frog and tadpole are.

I'm in the process of selling them in the billiard stores now, let me know your closest dealer and I will give them a call.
I won't be selling them on my web-site I don't want to compete with my Dealer Customers.
They will Retail between $14.95 and $12.95 still working on that one. BTW the convience of this Product is worth EVERY penny!!! The money saved from the dings I use to get in my cue alone is worth it. And being that I was a ClueLess World Champion...I never did it myself. Clip and go ...to EASY!!!!

Robin

Robroy
06-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Very cool, I want one... plus when you are not playing you can clip your bag of cheese puffs shut.

:) An idea that makes everyone say.....Why didn't I think of that!

Robroy
06-21-2009, 05:12 PM

Roy is setting up the camera as I type, we are going to be taking some pictures I will post them soon.

poolpro
06-21-2009, 05:25 PM
That looks nice. I def have a use for one! I want a blue one with a nine ball on it. Contact me and let me know where to send payment!

Jw

Robroy
06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
That looks nice. I def have a use for one! I want a blue one with a nine ball on it. Contact me and let me know where to send payment!

Jw

Funny Story...( the joke was on me).

This guy (customer) said "Robin do you have an 8 Ball Clip in Red"? I searched and found the last one I had. He was happy I was thrilled how fast they sold, but 10 minutes later he came back...."Robin, I asked for an 8 Ball this is a 9 Ball Clip "!
I know I'm getting older but man I thought for sure I had given him an 8 Ball ....well he didn't have the heart to play with my head for very long (thankfully) he turned it over...and there it was....an 8 Ball....The "Cue it Up" Cue Clip is Reversible :)

When I was at the ACS setting up my booth the Owner Kevin Bush and His wife Deanna came by, they were selling the "Cue it Up" Cue Clips to the Vendors. Darlene Stinson helps me at the shows, she said "Robin you HAVE TO BUY THESE, I trusted her judgement and bought a case of them.
I sold them so fast it had my undivided attention.

I called Kevin and here I am. I've been calling stores and they are buying just as fast. Please call your local dealer and let them know this is going to be the next new gadget on the market.

poolpro
06-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Okay, now I am a bit confused. You are the sole distributer, but I cannot buy one from you?

From what I have heard it sounds like these are new, and it is not a good bet that these are in stock at my local billiard shop. So I would have to hunt down someone who may have them. Why can't you either sell me one, or give me the info on someone who can? I am sure that you would know better than I, who would have these in stock.

I would like one, but do not want to go through a huge ordeal to get one.

Are they at muellers, seyberts, pool dawg, etc? You are selling them, but I can't buy one. It is a bit frustrating.:frown:

Not trying to be negative, but it seems a bit of an oversight to do promoting and then not be able to complete the sale.

Jw

Robroy
06-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Okay, now I am a bit confused. You are the sole distributer, but I cannot buy one from you?

From what I have heard it sounds like these are new, and it is not a good bet that these are in stock at my local billiard shop. So I would have to hunt down someone who may have them. Why can't you either sell me one, or give me the info on someone who can? I am sure that you would know better than I, who would have these in stock.

I would like one, but do not want to go through a huge ordeal to get one.

Are they at muellers, seyberts, pool dawg, etc? You are selling them, but I can't buy one. It is a bit frustrating.:frown:

Not trying to be negative, but it seems a bit of an oversight to do promoting and then not be able to complete the sale.

Jw

Go to www.billiardbush.com

I'm trying to not compete with the stores I'm selling too (mind you they do not even have them yet they are in transit). They do appreciate my thoughts on this type of selling. I will be at the APA selling them "Like Crazy Hopefully" I want to promote them all over the world.
Kevin is set up to ship one out to you right now, sorry...maybe my excitement has gotten ahead of me as I sit here waiting for my turn in front of the camera. Roy is taking pictures right now "Cue it Up" Cue Clip is being photographed right now. He says it will be easier to photo-shop :) what a guy :)

poolpro
06-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Go to www.billiardbush.com

I'm trying to not compete with the stores I'm selling too (mind you they do not even have them yet they are in transit). They do appreciate my thoughts on this type of selling. I will be at the APA selling them "Like Crazy Hopefully" I want to promote them all over the world.
Kevin is set up to ship one out to you right now, sorry...maybe my excitement has gotten ahead of me as I sit here waiting for my turn in front of the camera. Roy is taking pictures right now "Cue it Up" Cue Clip is being photographed right now. He says it will be easier to photo-shop :) what a guy :)

Okay, thanks.

I understand what you are saying. I am not trying to knock you or the product in any way. I just found the whole thing a bit strange.

I will place an order for one.

Jw

poolpro
06-21-2009, 07:04 PM
One more thing, are these made of plastic or metal?

Jw

Robroy
06-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Okay, thanks.

I understand what you are saying. I am not trying to knock you or the product in any way. I just found the whole thing a bit strange.

I will place an order for one.

Jw

Very Cool, this reminds me of my son Drake when he has an album finished and then it is released he finds it most rewarding when one sells, something he created... it has to be a great feeling.

Robroy
06-22-2009, 05:43 AM
Roy is setting up the camera as I type, we are going to be taking some pictures I will post them soon.

Roy finished up late last night....the product did well, he did have to photo-shop me a bit....oh well, being a grandma is still the greatest joy of all.

Robroy
06-22-2009, 08:31 AM

I'm getting hungry, I'm on the phones so much cheese puffs might be my meals for a while.

CrownCityCorey
06-22-2009, 08:48 AM
Hi everyone ... boy have I been busy!!!!

I can't wait for you to see the newest Product out ... "Cue it Up" Cue Clip.

I have an awesome privilege to have a product that EVERY pool player
could use ... I LOVE that part (sure hope I become a World Champion at sells)!!!! So far all the stores I've called are excited about handling it.

Also Brunswick has given me the OK... I will be Raffling off another

Gold Crown! This time it will be the Gold Crown IV (I have this one and I love it)!!!

here is the Link.
www.robindodson.com click on the Link to the Brunswick Gold Crown IV

are any of you guys going to the APA?? Check out my booth when you get there

The "wanted/for sale" section seems a more appropriate location for this type of post.

rackem
06-22-2009, 01:35 PM
The "wanted/for sale" section seems a more appropriate location for this type of post.
That won't work the cue clips are not for sale yet.:frown:
I already tried to buy 10 to test market locally and show to the billiard stores and pool halls I deal with.:cool:
Robin will you or someone else have them to show at the Tradeshow on Thrusday? Might save you some phone calls.:yeah:

Robroy
06-22-2009, 02:04 PM
That won't work the cue clips are not for sale yet.:frown:
I already tried to buy 10 to test market locally and show to the billiard stores and pool halls I deal with.:cool:
Robin will you or someone else have them to show at the Tradeshow on Thrusday? Might save you some phone calls.:yeah:

I'm working on that right now I just might...thankfully I don't live to far from Vegas.

sfleinen
06-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Robin:

Two alternative uses:

1. Concerning item #4 in your list (below-quoted original post), from the picture, it looks to me like that can be slipped onto a regular cue like a bridge head, and, with the flat surface of the gripper jaws flat on the table (the pinch handles and cue resting slots pointed up), one can cue on this thing like a low-rider bridge, in effect a bridge head for long-reach "draw" shots. :D

2. Or, Tony Robles could've used one of these things during his exhibition straight pool match with Mike Sigel, when he needed to use a double-height mechanical bridge:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97693&stc=1&d=1243438952
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1841179#post1841179

In place of that second mechanical bridge (the one he's holding), he could've just clamped one of these Cue It Up! cue holders onto the middle of that first mechanical bridge's stick (right where he's resting that second mechanical bridge's head), and cue right on top of the Cue It Up! cue holder as it's clamped onto the bridge's stick. "Aw gee, noone said the head of the mechanical bridge has to be located on the very end of its stick!" ;)

"Just some more alternative ideas!" :D

Hope this is entertaining,
-Sean

Here is a picture (more to come).

This is what's so strong about this new Cue Holder

1. Light weight and Sturdy.
2. Clips onto most everything 2 inches or less (the poles in Vegas that go around the arena hold it perfectly).
3. If you don't have room in your case...no worries, it Clips right onto your strap perfectly, I love that!!! (Or it will fit in your case) .
4. The center black hole holds a Cue Ball, when you are in the bars sometimes the tables have weighted cue balls, if you bring your red circle you won't want to forget it. You put the slug ball on your clip and you will be reminded to change yours back when your finished.
5. It holds up to 4 cues easily.
6. I'm making calls all around the country to get them into all Billiard Stores and Pro Shops, hopefully you can help?
7. www.yellowpages.com Billiards and your area if you get a free minute, ask your local stores if they've got them in yet...sure will help my job. Let me know who they are and I will follow up.
8. Stop by my booth at the APA and say hi...I will have 2000 of them :):) :) :) :)

Robin Dodson
www.robindodson.com
10. I'm still learning the selling process but I love talking to everyone so needless to say I'm having a blast!!!

http://forums.azbilliards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=100153&stc=1&d=1245508276

Robroy
09-06-2009, 10:15 AM

I have them available now on my web-site

www.robindodson.com

Robroy
09-07-2009, 09:47 AM
I have them available now on my web-site

www.robindodson.com

Black is available now too, personally I love the red :) along with free shipping in the USA

bumpypickle
09-07-2009, 01:32 PM
It looks like it will only spread wide enough to clip on a very thin counter top? All of the places I play out of have counters that are at least an inch and a half thick.

bumpypickle
09-07-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't think so. Do you play pool?

bumpypickle
09-07-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't think so. Do you play pool?

2. Or, Tony Robles could've used one of these things during his exhibition straight pool match with Mike Sigel, when he needed to use a double-height mechanical bridge:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97693&stc=1&d=1243438952
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1841179#post1841179

In place of that second mechanical bridge (the one he's holding), he could've just clamped one of these Cue It Up! cue holders onto the middle of that first mechanical bridge's stick (right where he's resting that second mechanical bridge's head), and cue right on top of the Cue It Up! cue holder as it's clamped onto the bridge's stick. "Aw gee, noone said the head of the mechanical bridge has to be located on the very end of its stick!" ;)

"Just some more alternative ideas!" :D

Hope this is entertaining,
-Sean[/QUOTE]

Robroy
09-07-2009, 04:18 PM
It looks like it will only spread wide enough to clip on a very thin counter top? All of the places I play out of have counters that are at least an inch and a half thick.

it opens almost 2 inches

Robroy
09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
it opens almost 2 inches

Did anyone see the Cue Holder at the APA event? I sold 100's I would love to hear what you think?

Robin
www.robindodson.com