PDA

View Full Version : CTE Instruction

sl8eddy
06-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Hello,

Is there anyone available around Los Angeles that can teach me the CTE aiming technique? I've seen a couple youtube videos and don't really understand. I can pay for table time, drinks, lunch, or if you know of a pro that teaches it I can pay for a single lesson.

Thanks

cbi1000
06-22-2009, 03:01 PM
I'll be in LV for APA in August. I've had lessons from RandyG, ron vetelo, Hal Houle, and stan shuffett. I think i have CTE down pretty good. If you want to drive out and have a look let me know.

Craig

SpiderWebComm
06-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Stan Shuffett and Ron Vitello are the two guys you want to seek out. The info is so profound, I'd see them both - truthfully. Craig above is pretty good and I could answer any questions via PM if you'd like.

Dave

sl8eddy
06-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys. I'll take you both up on the offers.

JE54
06-23-2009, 10:20 AM
I know that Dave (spider) knows the systems very well. If you listen to what he says, it will help and he won't give you any bs. There have been many threads on CTE, you can do a search and find them. There are some people that don't agree with the systems, but some swear by it.
You'll have to make your own decision. Depending on your skill level you might pick up a ball or two or maybe more.