PDA

View Full Version : Handicapping Chart

Brain71
06-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Could someone please post a handicapping chart for handicapping numbers and not letters. I'm starting a tournament here in columbia, s.c. at Baileys and I want to handicap the players 1 through 14. I don't want to handicap spotting wild balls, just the last two and so on and the breaks if applicable. Anyone in columbia in the irmo area on wednesday nights are welcome to come and play. Warm up starts at 6 and wiil try to start play between 7 and 7:30. $13 entry, payout based on the number of players. Thanks for your help. Brain.

Bob Jewett
06-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Could someone please post a handicapping chart for handicapping numbers and not letters. I'm starting a tournament here in columbia, s.c. at Baileys and I want to handicap the players 1 through 14. I don't want to handicap spotting wild balls, just the last two and so on and the breaks if applicable. Anyone in columbia in the irmo area on wednesday nights are welcome to come and play. Warm up starts at 6 and wiil try to start play between 7 and 7:30. $13 entry, payout based on the number of players. Thanks for your help. Brain.
If you would like a chart for spotting games on the wire, I have one of those. It's not set up for ball spots.