PDA

View Full Version : Accu-Stats New Pool Game Live Stream

JoeyA
06-25-2009, 07:32 AM
I haven't had the opportunity to see the LiveStream yet but a friend sent me the link and I will visit next week to check out their show.

I saw several pre-recorded matches and was impressed with the quality of the audio and video. Everytime, I look at Pat Fleming's face, he starts looking more and more like one of my favorite actors, Robert DeNiro. Does anyone else think he looks even a little bit like Robert DeNiro? :D

I think it is weekly.

Anyway, the link to their site is:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/accu-stats-on-location

These are pool matches between amateurs and Pat likes keeping the atmosphere "light" so don't expect that many stone faces. :smile:
JoeyA

Jerry Forsyth
06-25-2009, 07:38 AM
The game show is on twice a week and the schedule is on the Simonis Streaming guide on the AZB front page. Pat does a GREAT job on this, it is a lot of fun, and I hope you all have a chance to check it out. He makes it very entertaining.

sde
06-25-2009, 07:50 AM
The game show is on twice a week and the schedule is on the Simonis Streaming guide on the AZB front page. Pat does a GREAT job on this, it is a lot of fun, and I hope you all have a chance to check it out. He makes it very entertaining.

They have, as of last week, added a very different variation of 8 ball on Thursday nights. There is a short archived http://www.ustream.tv/channel/accu-stats-on-location of a practice game with Pat explaining the rules and why he does things the way he does.

They are now on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights beginning at 8:00pm EST.

They will not be broadcasting this week Thursday and Friday because Pat will be out of town.

Steve

GMAC
06-25-2009, 07:51 AM
I haven't had the opportunity to see the LiveStream yet but a friend sent me the link and I will visit next week to check out their show.

I saw several pre-recorded matches and was impressed with the quality of the audio and video. Everytime, I look at Pat Fleming's face, he starts looking more and more like one of my favorite actors, Robert DeNiro. Does anyone else think he looks even a little bit like Robert DeNiro? :D

I think it is weekly.

Anyway, the link to their site is:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/accu-stats-on-location

These are pool matches between amateurs and Pat likes keeping the atmosphere "light" so don't expect that many stone faces. :smile:
JoeyA

Joey I went down Friday nigh 6/19 and they drew my raffle ticket for the 5k break and run. You can watch me. It is part 2 of the 6/19 stream I start at about 7:30 on the video. Take a look.

sde
06-25-2009, 07:54 AM
Joey I went down Friday nigh 6/19 and they drew my raffle ticket for the 5k break and run. You can watch me. It is part 2 of the 6/19 stream I start at about 7:30 on the video. Take a look.

I was wondering if that was you. Nice job taking down the $1500.00. :smile:

Steve

JoeyA
06-25-2009, 08:22 AM

I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

JoeyA