PDA

View Full Version : anyone know a good cue repairman in san jose, california area?

UrbanCowboy
06-25-2009, 08:19 AM
I've gone to the local billiard supply dealer but have had issues every time. When I sent a McDermott in for tip replacement, the shaft came back with a chip at the joint collar.

When I sent in a Meucci for tip replacement, the ferrule was shaved at an angle so that one side had more tip material than the other side where tip joins the ferrule. The top of the tip was ok though since it was finished using a machine?

The last time I brought in a Meucci Original when the original tip popped off. I asked for a Triangle tip, but it seemed they used an oversized one and there is slight overhang on one side that I had to sand down myself.

Anyone know someone good for ferrule, tip, shaft work in the San Jose, California area? I don't mind driving up to San Francisco area if the person can do the work while I wait instead of driving back another day for pick up. Thanks for any information or help.

Qjunkie
06-25-2009, 08:26 AM
AZs FLYINGSNAIL (Kenny Koo) is in Alameda

AZs CYREX may have info on Uncle Larry. I believe he's somewhere in the South Bay

Str8PoolPlayer
06-25-2009, 08:29 AM
This Cuemaker is quite close to San Jose ... You may want to contact him for your repairs ...

Richard Chudy Custom Cues
1867 Lucille Lane
Pleasant Hill, Ca. 94523

925 798 4369 rc3@pacbell.net

Guerra Cues
06-25-2009, 08:36 AM
I've gone to the local billiard supply dealer but have had issues every time. When I sent a McDermott in for tip replacement, the shaft came back with a chip at the joint collar.

When I sent in a Meucci for tip replacement, the ferrule was shaved at an angle so that one side had more tip material than the other side where tip joins the ferrule. The top of the tip was ok though since it was finished using a machine?

The last time I brought in a Meucci Original when the original tip popped off. I asked for a Triangle tip, but it seemed they used an oversized one and there is slight overhang on one side that I had to sand down myself.

Anyone know someone good for ferrule, tip, shaft work in the San Jose, California area? I don't mind driving up to San Francisco area if the person can do the work while I wait instead of driving back another day for pick up. Thanks for any information or help.

I can help you out as well.
I play at California Billiards and Shoreline all the time.
Call me at my cell 209-482-7768