PDA

View Full Version : A tournament of meaning not money.

taxi man
08-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Do to the loss of Scott,the sport of pool should also be about giving and not always taking.I think a memorial tournament should be held on behalf of Scott and only trophy's be handed out to the final 3 and all the money can go to a charity of his family's choice.Lets do something proper for the sport and most of all to Scott,his family and friends.

dbCustomCues
08-17-2009, 07:10 AM
We are starting something to help pay for the juniors to get to the worlds so that entry for the juniors at the canadians will be free.This is what Scott wanted.It will involve tournenents and raffels and anything else we can think of to help grow the sport of billiards from the youth up.

Mase
08-17-2009, 03:47 PM
We are starting something to help pay for the juniors to get to the worlds so that entry for the juniors at the canadians will be free.This is what Scott wanted.It will involve tournenents and raffels and anything else we can think of to help grow the sport of billiards from the youth up.

Let me know how I can help.

sly
08-18-2009, 05:13 AM

r.i.p. scott
juniors is very important, should be a big effort to promote them

i can't believe the cbsa charges jr's to play in the canadians, some governing body my ass.