PDA

View Full Version : Pool-Related Questions?

bipra
10-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I was playing pool recently, and I had one ball left and the black ball. Since it was my shot, I took it, I sunk the remaining ball I had, and the white ball then hit the black ball, sinking it. Does this person who was playing against win? Another time another opponent I played had his shot and his ball was right on the pocket. I didn't actually hit or touch his ball, but it still sunk. Does he get two shots for that?

LessThanMike
10-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I was playing pool recently, and I had one ball left and the black ball. Since it was my shot, I took it, I sunk the remaining ball I had, and the white ball then hit the black ball, sinking it. Does this person who was playing against win? Another time another opponent I played had his shot and his ball was right on the pocket. I didn't actually hit or touch his ball, but it still sunk. Does he get two shots for that?

in regards to sinking the 8ball after making your last ball.. yes its still a loss

for the second question.. if his ball was sitting there for a little while and then just "fell" in on its on.. on a coin op theres not much you can do about it..unless you p[ay money to get that ball back.. but on a table where the balls sit in the hole.. you'd just pull the ball out and set it back to where you both thought it was...no 2 shots for him....latho that could be sweet.LOL